I bet you're right.
说得没错
Still it can't be easy to hide a body now-a-days.
这年头要藏尸可不容易
You shit me?
放屁呢你
Hypothetical: you're the Bay Harbor Butcher.
假如你是那个湾岸屠夫
How do you make sure disposed body stays disposed?
你怎么确保弃尸不被发现呢
Tons of options: Everglades, alligators...
方法太多了 扔沼泽 喂鳄鱼
pig farms, sulfuric acid, wood chipper, incinerator.
猪圈 硫酸 碎木机 焚尸炉
Hell! Even meat pies.
妈的 甚至做成肉饼也行啊
The mind boggles.
无法想象
Don't all those run the risk of contact with the outside world?
但这些不还是要冒风险和外界接触吗
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
And that's the problem. Where do I put Chino when I'm done with him?
问题就是等我处理完奇诺应该把他扔哪呢
Captain's comin' up with that FBI guy.
队长和那个FBI一起过来了
He's got a fuckin' entourage.
他还带了随从
Listen up, everyone.
大家听好了
Briefing room in 2 minutes for show and tell.
两分钟之内来会议室开会
All right. The Bay Harbor Butcher case
开始吧 湾岸屠夫的案子
is now a Miami Metro case.
已经引起迈阿密社会广泛关注
And it is shaping up to be the biggest one in our history.
同时也是历史上规模最大的一起
Now it's fourteen confirmed.
目前证实了14具尸体
The FBI has sent over
FBI已经派了他们最好的
their top man, Special Agent Frank Landy to help solve this crime.
人手 弗兰克·蓝迪探员来帮忙侦破
This will not be a jurisdictional circle jerk.
让我们抛开行政管辖权之类的顾虑
This will be a shining exemple
让这次调查成为业内佳话
of two agencies working together for the public good.
两大机构为了公众利益通力合作
Agent Landy...
有请蓝迪探员
Hello, everyone.
大家好
There is no such thing as the perfect crime.
世上没有完美的犯罪
Not in my experience anyway.
至少我还没碰到过
With your help,
有了你们的帮助
and with the mistakes this person has made...
和这个人留下的蛛丝马迹
and will eventually make,
我们终将找到那个
we'll find whoever did this aweful thing.
犯下这些案子的人
I need everyone in every department
我需要所有人
up to speed on what we're doing.
全力以赴地工作
While I review your files and put our task force together.
同时我会检阅你们的档案和整个专案小组
So, let's get a jump start on the Bay Harbor Butcher.
所以 让我们一起着手湾岸屠夫案吧
A moniker which by the way repulses me.
顺便说下我不喜欢这个绰号♥
Well, we have something in common.
我们至少有个共同点了
Someone get the lights?
麻烦谁把灯关下
First report from the field had these parts as comin'
根据现场第一份报告 这些部分属于
from one body. Actually it's two.
同一个犯人 其实有两个犯人
Actually it's two.
其实有两个犯人
There has been speculation that this
有证据显示这次的案子
human harvest might be connected to a case you've recently solved.
也许和一个最近你们侦破的案子有关
But there are several inconsistencies between
两具尸体的部分
the two sets of body parts.
有些许不吻合处
Gender, exsanguination...
例如性别 放血的手法
specific methods of dissection.
分尸手法等
Not to mention my guys deserved it.
还有你忘记说 我杀的人都是罪有应得
The evidence just isn't there to piggy-back this
这些证据都显示了犯人另有其人
onto the Ice Truck Killer.
并不是冰柜车杀手
We're looking for a different suspect.
我们正在寻找新的嫌疑人
All information regarding this case...
所有有关的证据...
Miss me, brother?
想我了吗 兄弟
I can't afford to lose it like this.
我不能输
Not with Special Agent Rock Star on my case.
不能栽在这个明星探员手上
I need to clear the decks.
我要准备下手了
And my head.
还要让自己清醒下
I'm coming for you tonight, Little Chino.
我今晚就来了 立托·奇诺
And this time there won't be any screw ups.
这次我不会再搞砸了
You just slam in your CO2 cartridge here.
只要把气囊放进去
Put in your tranq dart and let it rip.
拆开麻醉弹头塞进去
lights fucking out.
子弹就他妈的射出去了
So gators givin' you trouble, Dex?
鳄鱼又给你惹麻烦了
They... ate my puppy.
它们...吃了我的狗狗
This sucker...
这鸟玩意儿...
You load her up right should take down the goddamn grizzly.
用得好足足可以撂倒一头灰熊
You may have to get closer than you like.
不过得要靠近才行
She'll do the job, I promise you that.
我敢保证肯定有用
So which'll be?
想要哪个
Both.
都要
Excellent.
好样的
First time?
第一次玩这个
Sort of.
差不多吧
Yeah, I been boxing since I was 10.
我10岁就开始练拳击了
Tough neighborhood? Tough family.
邻居有人欺负你吗 家里人欺负我
And those were just my sisters.
而且是我两个妹妹
Want some help?
要帮忙吗
I'm doin' enough damage on my own.
我一个人的力量就足够了
Is that a yes or a no?
那是同意还是拒绝呢
That was a yes.
是同意
It sounded like a no, but...
虽然听起来像是在拒绝
Good answer.
同意 同意
First...
首先...
we need to wrap your wrists.
你需要把手腕裹起来
So you don't hurt yourself again.
这样才不会伤到自己
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You scared the shit outta me.
你把我吓坏了
How you doin'?
你还好吧
How am I doin'?
还好吗
I saw the man I thought I loved.
我又见到我的恋人
No, did love. Up on some goddamn screen.
不 曾经的恋人在那该死的荧幕上
With a gallery full of women he murdered and cut into pieces.
还有他刀下那些碎肉残尸的女人
Don't.
少来
You fuckin' asked.
你♥他♥妈♥的就这么问的
So how am I doin'?
你觉得我还好吗
I'm just fine.
我没事
I might be playing fast and loose
大概我有些操之过急 忘了父亲对我的
with my father's code, but I don't think Harry would disapprove.
教导 但我想哈里也不会反对我这么
Considering...
想想...
Attaboy, Chino. A little closer.
好样的 奇诺 再走近一点
Come on, don't get the shakes now. This is no time for performance anxiety.
拜托 别发抖啊 这不是退缩的时候
I've been waitin' for you.
我正等着你呢
Take him.
抓住他
He's there.
在那边
I don't know. I don't know where the fuck he is.
找不到 我找不到这混♥蛋♥
Come out, come out whereever you are, cabrn.
你在哪混♥蛋♥ 滚出来
What the hell is wrong with me?
我到底怎么了
Someone's coming.
德克斯 有人来了
It's okay, I got you.
没事 我拉着你的
Please don't hurt us! Oh, my God!
请别伤害我们 天啊
Oh my god!
喔 我的上帝
Dexter, don't leave me!
德克斯特 别离开我
Biney!
拜尼
Don't leave me!
别离开我
Please, don't leave me!
别离开我....
Biney!
拜尼
Wait! Don't leave me!
等等我 别离开我
Bryan... My brother.
布莱恩 哥哥
Come on, somebody must've seen somethin'.
肯定有人看到了什么
Seing and talking are two different things.
看和说完全是两码事
Want me to knock out some doors?
你要我破门调查一下吗
Or maybe some heads.
撞破脑袋还差不多
Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
What fucking asshole left this here?
哪个浑蛋鸟人放在这儿的
It's Special Agent Fucking Asshole.
是明星鸟探员
Morgan, right? We got witnesses to interview.
摩根 是吗 我们还要去见证人
You seen my brother?
见我哥哥了吗
Excuse me, sir. You have a minute?
抱歉 长官 你有时间吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表