美国法警 您想找谁
Yeah, this is Jacob Elway.
我是雅各布·艾维
Listen, I've been working an investigation
我正和执勤法警克莱顿
with Deputy Marshal Clayton. I've been trying like hell--
合作办案 我一直在想方设法
I guess you haven't heard the news, sir.
看来你还没收到消息 先生
What?
什么
Clayton was involved in a shooting.
克莱顿卷入了一起枪杀案
I'm afraid he was killed in the line of duty.
他在执行任务中殉职了
Why aren't you in Argentina?
你怎么没去阿根廷
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
I told them not to call you.
我都叫他们别打给你了
Well, I'm glad they did.
我更高兴他们这么做了
How come we never went hiking when we were kids?
我们小时候怎么会没去徒步呢
Hiking?
徒步
Climbing.
爬
Mountains.
山
Hiking.
徒步
I don't know...
我不知道
'cause it's hard to find a mountain in Florida?
也许因为在佛罗里达很难找到山
There are mountains in South America.
南美有很多山
All over the place.
遍地都是
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么这么看着我
Or is that just your face?
还是你的脸本来就是这样的
I should never have left Saxon alive.
我当时就该杀了萨克森
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Clayton fucked everything up.
克莱顿闯进来搞砸了
Bad luck.
运气不好
No, it's more than that.
不 远不止这些
Ever since you found out who I am...
自从你发现我的真面目之后
I've screwed up your life, Deb.
我毁了你的人生 黛布
It's not yours to screw up, Dexter.
不是你毁的 德克斯特
I am responsible for my life.
我的人生我负责
Do you hear me?
你听到了吗
I don't want you to feel guilty about this.
我不想你为此感到自责
I don't want you to feel guilty about anything.
我不想你为任何事自责
You hear me?
听清楚了吗
You were meant to be happy,
你本应该得到幸福的
so you need to go fuckin' be happy.
所以你就他妈的去抓住幸福
Okay.
好吧
Hello there.
你们好啊
Dr. Kruper.
库鲁柏医生
Uh, Dexter. I'm Debra's brother.
德克斯特 我是黛布拉的哥哥
Ah, nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Okay, just gonna check your stomach.
就来检查一下你的胃部
So how are you feeling otherwise?
除了伤口之外 你感觉怎么样
I wanna go hiking.
我想去徒步
I wouldn't recommend that for at least a few hours.
短时间内我不建议去
How is she?
她怎么样
That bullet bounced around quite a bit.
子弹伤及了许多地方
But it missed hitting anything important.
但都没击中要害
You are very lucky.
你很幸运
So she's gonna be all right?
所以她会好起来的吗
There is a lot of recovery time ahead.
需要一段时间康复
But...I'd say we're looking pretty good.
但 看起来情况还不错
I'm optimistic.
我很乐观
Thank you.
谢谢你
I bet Hannah loves Argentina.
我猜汉娜会爱死阿根廷
Pretty blonde, lots of attention.
美丽的金发女郎总是关注焦点
Just her thing.
她最擅长的
Hannah didn't make the flight.
汉娜没上飞机
Elway was there, and we had to lose him.
艾维追到了机场 我们得甩掉他
That's my fault, Dex.
是我的错 德克斯
I put him on her.
我害她被他盯上的
That rat-face fuck. I'm--
那个阴险的人 我
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
No, don't start blaming yourself.
不 别怪你自己
Coming from Mr. "I Screwed Up Your Life, Deb."
来自"我毁了你的人生 黛布"先生
I need to find another way for Hannah to get out of the country.
我需要帮汉娜另想一种方法出国
I'm thinking of sending Harrison with her now,
我现在想让哈里森和她一起先走
and meeting up with them after you get out
等你出院 我搞定萨克森之后
and Saxon is taken care of.
我再去和他们会合
You heard the doctor. I'm fine.
你听到医生的话了 我没事
You should go. We'll get Saxon.
你该走了 我们会抓到萨克森的
No. Dex, we'll get him.
不 德克斯 我们会抓到他的
Your life is waiting on you. You should leave.
你的人生还在等着你 你应该走
Deb...
黛布
The next word I want to hear you say is good-bye.
我希望你说的下一个词就是再见
Say it already,
快说
or I'll crawl out of this bed and kick your fuckin' ass.
要不然我就爬出这张床然后打你屁♥股♥
Good-bye.
再见
I'll see you soon.
我们很快就会再见面的
How's Aunt Deb? Can see her?
黛布阿姨怎么样了 我们能去看她吗
Ah, she needs to rest.
她需要休息
But she's gonna visit us real soon.
但很快她就会来见我们了
Hey, did you know that this is the hospital where you were born?
你知道这里是你出生的医院吗
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是啊
Right down there.
就在那儿
It's the first time I saw you.
那是我第一次见到你
I was with Aunt Deb.
和黛布阿姨一起
Holy fuckin' shit. There's another Morgan now.
老天 现在又多了一个摩根
Yeah. Congratulations.
是啊 恭喜你
You're a father.
你当爸爸了
Yeah, and you're an aunt.
是啊 你当阿姨了
Jesus.
天啊
Did you and Rita land on a name yet?
你和丽塔给他取名字了吗
Harrison.
哈里森
Dad would love that.
爸爸会很喜欢这个名字的
"Harrison."
哈里森
I wanna hold him.
我想要抱抱他
Which one is yours?
哪一个是你的孩子
I, um...
我
That's your son.
那个是你儿子
Do you want to hold him? Yeah, I wanna hold him.
你想要抱抱他吗 是啊 我想抱
Uh, he's sleeping. Let him sleep.
他在睡觉 让他睡吧
He has his whole fuckin' life to sleep.
他有一辈子可以睡
He's so small.
他好小啊
Don't worry. He'll grow.
别担心 他会长大的
How does it feel to be a father?
当爸爸的感觉怎么样
I have no idea.
我不知道
Everything's gonna be different now.
现在一切都不同了
I know.
我知道
Hey, thanks for your call.
谢谢你打给我
No problem.
不客气
How's Debra?
黛布拉怎么样了
The doctor's optimistic.
医生说很乐观
That's good to hear.
是个好消息
Listen, Dexter, if there's anything I can do...
听着 德克斯特 如果有什么我能做的
Well, I'm probably being paranoid, but...
可能我有点多疑 但
Saxon is still out there.
萨克森仍然逍遥法外
You think you could put a couple of unis on her room?
你能多派点人守着她的房♥间吗
I'm already on it.
我已经这么做了
Thanks. No problem.
多谢 不客气
Hey. Hey, I just heard about Deb.
我刚听说了黛布的事
What happened?
出什么事了
Uh, it's a long story.
说来话长了
I don't really have time to go into it.
我没什么时间和你细说
You in a hurry to get back to Hannah McKay?
你急着回去找汉娜·麦凯吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That's why Clayton was following Deb.
那就是克莱顿跟踪黛布的原因
He figured she was helping you and Hannah leave the country.
他发现她在帮你和汉娜潜逃出国
And if that's true, I guess you know
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表