Jamie, really, I have to go.
洁咪 我真的必须走了
If you even try to walk out that door,
你要是真敢走出这道门
Dexter, I will leave.
德克斯特 我马上就走
And you will be stuck here with Harrison all night long.
留你自己陪着哈里森 整夜都别想走
Jamie This is for your own good.
洁咪 这是为了你好
You haven't gone out with anyone since Hannah.
汉娜之后你再也没跟别人约过会
You stay for dinner.
留下来吃晚饭
And when we're done, I will stay with Harrison.
等聚会结束 我会留下来照顾哈里森
So you can go do whatever it is you have to do.
好让你去办你那些要事
Serial killer bested by 100-pound nanny.
堂堂连环杀手斗不过个瘦弱小保姆
Born and raised.
绝对土生土长
Dexter's lived in Miami his whole life.
德克斯特从小到大都在迈阿密
I'm gonna get some more wine.
我去再拿点酒
Deb.
黛布
I've got 12 potential homes
我查到十二处可能是
Yates could be using as a hideout.
耶茨的藏身之地
Shit. I've got seven.
该死 我也找到七个
That's a lot to cover. Let's go.
要找的地方太多了 那就现在出发
I'll call you back in five minutes.
我五分钟内回你电♥话♥
So another "S."
还有一个S是吧
Yeah, to you.
没错
Saving Private Ryan.
拯救大兵瑞恩
I love blunt things in my mouth.
爱死我这笨嘴笨舌了
Oh, jeez...
老天啊
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hey. Want some help opening the wine?
需要我帮你开酒吗
Actually, this is a little embarrassing,
说出来挺尴尬的
But I kind of need to leave.
我必须得先走一步
Oh, work? I get it.
工作吗 我懂的
When I worked in finance, I was at it 24/7 too.
我在金融公♥司♥的时候也是没日没夜
Yeah. 24/7.
确实如此
But the thing is, Jamie's put a lot of time
问题在于洁咪花了很多心思
into this whole thing.
安排这次聚会
Right, you don't wanna piss off the nanny.
你不想惹保姆生气
Look, um, go.
没事 你去吧
I'll take care of Jamie. We'll be fine.
我来跟洁咪说 放心吧
Maybe we could reschedule?
那我们下次再约
Yeah. I'd like that.
好的 我很乐意
Perfect. Okay.
太好了 好的
Jamie, listen, I'm really sorry to be the party pooper,
洁咪 我真心不想扫大家兴致
but I've got an early morning.
但我明天得起个大早
Do you mind if I call it a night?
不介意我们今晚到此为止吧
Yeah, turns out I have to take off too.
正好我也有事要出去
Thanks for watching Harrison.
谢谢你照顾哈里森
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you went to so much trouble.
我知道你精心准备了许久
What the fuck took you so long?
搞什么鬼这么久
It's a long story.
说来话长
We have 19 houses we have to look into.
我们有十九所房♥子要查
At night? Fuck me.
今晚吗 该死的
How are we even gonna see
我们怎么看得到
if Vogel and Yates are in a house,
耶茨和沃格尔是否在房♥子里
if they're even holed up in one of these fuckin' places?
或者他们根本是不是藏在这种地方
What if they're in his van
要是躲在他货车里
and he's already killed her?
或已经下了杀手了呢
He hasn't. She's fine.
不会的 沃格尔应该没事
He keeps his women alive for weeks.
他会让他抓走的女人活几个星期
We'll find her.
会找到她的
Yeah, we will. We have to.
会的 必须的
I'll pick you up in five minutes.
我去接你 五分钟就到
We'll find her.
会找到她的
Stay still--
别动
unless you want me to restrain you.
除非你想让我把你捆起来
You're not angry with me, A.J.
你恨的人不是我 A·J
You're angry with her.
你恨的人是她
Shut up.
闭嘴
And you have every right to be.
你这样想无可厚非
Your--your mother abused you horribly, beat you.
你的母亲虐待你 狠狠地打你
Probably caused the lesion.
甚至因此导致脑部病变
Don't talk about her.
别跟我提她
But I understand, A.J.
我明白的 A·J
I understand the terror you felt.
我懂你心中的恐惧
She hit you, slapped you.
她打你 扇你耳光
You'd find a safe place under the bed.
你只有躲在床底才安全
And she'd look for you, raging.
她怒气冲冲地四处找你
And you'd curl up under there,
你蜷伏在床底下
looking out, waiting.
向外张望 等待着
She'd pace back and forth
她会在床前
in front of the bed. Yes.
踱来踱去 是的
Shoes clacking.
高跟鞋咯咯作响
Yeah.
没错
I feel the panic rising.
我知道你越来越害怕
The pain you knew awaited.
你熟悉的那种痛苦就要降临
Don't say another fucking word.
你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
No, no.
别这样
Now, you can take the pain and live a little longer.
你可以选择忍♥住痛楚 多活几天
Or you can stop struggling,
或者不再挣扎
and I'll kill you right now.
我直接送你归西
Good.
很好
So...
那么
which little piggy won't be making it to market?
哪只可怜的小指头熬不过今夜了呢
Albert, stop it!
艾伯特 够了
Don't call me that.
别这么叫我
Only my mother called me that.
只有我母亲那么叫我
Stop that, Albert, now. No.
马上住手 艾伯特 不
Don't you talk back to me, you little shit!
你这死小子还敢顶嘴
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
All you ever do is disappoint me.
你只会让我失望
Enough!
够了
Stay.
待着
Don't know this number.
不认识这号♥码
Not this house.
不是这间屋
Morgan.
摩根
Here.
好了
Let me help you with that cut.
我来帮你处理伤口
You shouldn't call me Albert.
你不该叫我艾伯特
My name is A.J.
我叫A·J
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's Vogel. She's alive.
是沃格尔 她还活着
What?
什么
She is with Yates. She called me.
她和耶茨在一起 给我打了电♥话♥
She left her phone out or something.
大概手♥机♥开了免提
Give me that. Oh, my god.
给我 上帝啊
You're still bleeding.
你还在流血
It's local. You think Elway can trace this?
是市话 艾维能查到吗
I don't know. I can fuckin' ask him.
不知道 我他妈问问
Let me take care of you.
我来处理伤口
Hey, Deb, what's up?
黛布 什么情况
Look, I don't even wanna explain to you
懒得跟你解释
why I can't go through the police,
为什么我不能找警方了
and I know it's illegal as hell,
我知道这么做不合法
but I need you to trace a number for me.
可你得帮我追查一号♥码
What's the number?
号♥码多少
You're no different than mom.
你跟我妈没分别
Yes, I am. I understand--
对 我知道
How long is this gonna take?
得查多久
Fuck if I know.
我他妈怎么知道
You're just like her and all women.
你跟她们那帮娘们一样
What if he kills her? Don't
要是他真下毒手呢 别
I thought you said it takes, like, a week for him--
我记得你说得 得一周吧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表