Because it's more fun to watch you eat crow.
因为想看你被迫认错
Take a bite.
认错吧
We haven't found the jewelry yet.
可我们还没找到珠宝
You could be wrong.
你也可能错了
But what if I'm not?
要是我没错呢
Then we recover 20%. Right.
那我们抽两成 没错
And you'll love me for that.
你会为此爱死我的
Another morning, another body.
又一个清晨 又一具尸体
Miami makes more corpses than sunburns.
迈阿密的尸体多过晒斑
And I'm thankful.
我感谢这点
A crime scene might be the only place left
也许罪案现场是我还能
where I can still control the chaos.
控制局面的仅存之地
Fuck me.
我去
What does this guy think, he's a fucking brain surgeon?
这厮他妈的以为自己是开颅专家吗
The brain surgeon.
开颅专家
Anterior insular cortex is missing just like the last one.
和上一例一样 前岛叶皮质缺失
So we have a serial?
这么说是连环作案了
Vogel was right.
沃格尔说得对
Judging from the lack of blood around the head,
头部周围没有血迹
I'd say this one was done post-mortem too.
我判断这次也是死后切开的
No entry wounds.
无贯入型伤口
Petechial hemorrhaging around the eyes.
眼部附近有瘀斑出血点
Bruising around the throat.
喉部有瘀痕
Asphyxiation.
窒息死亡
So, the last time,
上一案件中
the killer left the murder weapon somewhere near the body.
杀手将作案工具留在尸体附近
Maybe he did it again.
这次也许一样
So what are we looking for?
那我们该找什么呢
Ropes, nylons,
绳索 尼龙袜
Giant pillow.
大枕头
Okay, everyone spread out.
好吧 大家四处找找
A plastic bag?
塑料袋
Not the worst way to asphyxiate someone.
不算最痛苦的窒息
Blood?
血迹
I think I've got a murder weapon.
我想是作案工具
Let's hope he left a print.
希望留有指纹
I got another delivery today.
我今天又收到件快递
Like the other?
跟之前一样吗
Same section of the brain.
同样的脑部组织
If it is one of my patients who's doing this, I...
假如这是我某个病人作案 那我
I have to wonder if I could have prevented it.
我真怀疑我是否本能阻止他
You never felt guilty about what I was doing?
你从未对我做的事感到内疚
No.
不
All I ever felt was pride.
为你我只有骄傲
Pride?
骄傲
You're not evil, Dexter.
你不是坏人 德克斯特
You're actually making the world a better place.
其实你是在让这个世界更美好
Not for everyone.
不是对每个人
What do you mean by that?
为什么这么说
I'm going back to the lab.
我要回实验室了
We might have a print, which gives us a head start.
可能有指纹 我们就能领先一步
So you're going to help me.
那么 你是打算帮我了
You don't seem surprised.
你似乎并不惊讶
Like I said, even though I've just met you,
正如我所说 即使我们相识不久
I know you, Dexter.
可我很了解你 德克斯特
Better even than I knew Harry.
甚至比我对哈里的了解还多
Why did he come to you...
可他为什么要去找你
about me?
来帮我呢
I was an expert witness on a series of homicides
他在调查一系列谋杀案件的时候
that he was working on, and we became friends.
我恰好是专家证人 我们成了朋友
It's a long way from being friends to
成为朋友并不足以让他告诉你
"I think my son might be a serial killer."
我儿子可能成为连环杀手
Harry was aware of my work on young psychopaths.
哈里知道我在研究青少年精神变♥态♥
And he also knew that I didn't approach the subject
同时他也知道 我并不在意其中的
in terms of black and white,
是非对错
unlike my colleagues of the time.
我和我的同行们不一样
And so he just told you everything.
所以他就和盘托出了
You have to understand that he had no one else to talk to.
你得明白 他无法跟任何人倾谈
Not Doris. Certainly no one in the force.
不能告诉桃瑞丝 也不能告诉其他同事
And there never was any judgment on my part.
而我从不去评判对错
Unlike you towards me.
不像你对我这样
I'm not judging you.
我并没有去评判你
But you don't trust me.
可你不相信我
Which you should have expected.
你早该想到的
Since you know me so well.
因为你那么了解我
You nervous?
你紧张吗
About breaking and entering? Absolutely.
非法入侵 当然紧张了
Prison would put a real crimp in my business model.
进监狱了还怎么做生意啊
See, we're not breaking.
看 我们不是非法入侵
We're just entering.
我们光明正大
You really had sex with this guy?
你真的和这家伙上♥床♥了?
Shit.
该死
What? What is it?
怎么了
If I hadn't stayed to try to get the jewelry,
要是我没因为珠宝一意孤行
if I just brought him in, he'd still be alive.
而是直接抓他回来 也许他就不会死了
Don't beat yourself up about it.
别为这事折磨自己
After all, it's a criminal we're talking about, right?
不过是一个罪犯罢了 不是吗
He was actually all right to hang out with.
跟他在一起其实还不赖
He made me forget about my shitty life for five minutes.
至少他能让我暂时忘记这糟糕的生活
And what exactly is so shitty about your life?
你的生活有什么可抱怨的
Other than working for you?
除了给你打工吗
Excuse me.
抱歉
You left Miami Metro to come and work for me.
你离开迈阿密警局 来给我打工
Wise career choice, I might add.
是个多么明智的选择啊
If you actually accepted more cases,
要是你愿意多接几单案子
You may get paid what you're worth.
才真正人尽其才了
I left Miami Metro because I was burned out.
离开迈阿密警局是因为我厌倦了
Oh, right.
好吧
Look, I know that's a party line.
我知道那是官方托辞
Everybody knows Maria LaGuerta was a pain in the ass.
人人都知道洛格丽塔是个讨厌鬼
I completely understand if you wanted
你想跳槽到私人公♥司♥
to dip your toes in the private.
这我完全理解
What the fuck are you even talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
LaGuerta was a good cop. She was a good fucking person.
洛格丽塔是个好警♥察♥ 她是个好人
All right, well, note to self:
好吧 下次记得
Never talk about anyone Debra Morgan knows.
永远不要和黛布拉·摩根议论她认识的人
Understood. Got it.
明白了
Why don't you just be really grateful that I work for you?
我来给你打工 你就不能感激我一下吗
Because I'm about to make you a fuck-ton of money.
因为我马上要帮你大赚一笔了
It's an unopened bill from a storage facility.
还未启封的储物仓账单
Why didn't FLPD find this?
为什么罗德岱堡警局的人没发现呢
Because it just arrived today.
因为今天才送到的
Found a match for our key.
我们的钥匙有线索了
Okay. Bastard's stuff, so we try.
好吧 混♥蛋♥的东西 就去试试吧
Let's go. I can't.
咱们走吧 不行
I've got a new client meeting at the office.
我约了一个新客户在办公室面谈
All right. Then I'll go alone.
好吧 那我自己去好了
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Okay. Can you hang on?
好吧 等会行吗
Just, hey.
等等
Just do me a favor, all right?
帮我个忙 好吗
Just be careful.
小心点
If I fuck up, you can always ply me
如果我搞砸了 你能再试试
with that electro-shite solution.
逼我喝那电解尿饮
I'm running the prints from the plastic bag
我正在指纹库里搜索
through A.F.I.S. right now.
塑料袋的指纹
Any hits?
有什么收获吗
Not yet, but if the killer's on the list you gave me,
还没有 如果凶手真在你给我的名单里
there's a pretty good chance he's already in the system.
很可能在系统里找到他
It shouldn't take long.
用不了多久的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表