Do you really think you can help her?
你真觉得你能帮她吗
Yes.
是的
Okay.
好吧
Go now.
你走吧
Let me do what I do.
接着就让我来吧
Wait.
等等
Dexter, what are you doing?
德克斯特 你在干嘛呢
She's gonna be pissed when she wakes up,
她醒来之后肯定很恼火
maybe even violent.
甚至可能会很暴♥力♥
I can handle her.
我能稳住她
You don't know my sister.
你不了解我妹妹
Thanks.
谢谢
Vogel was right.
沃格尔是对的
I am perfect.
我很完美
But only at one thing.
但只在一件事情上完美
You're disgusting.
你真恶心
A cannibal.
食人者
A consumer of human flesh.
吞食人肉的家伙
There was a time when I couldn't imagine
我曾经无法想象
anyone being what you are,
会有你这样的人存在
and doing what you do.
会有人做出你所做的事
But now I realize I'm just like you.
但是现在我意识到自己跟你一样
I consume everyone I love.
我吞噬了我爱的每一个人
Harry wrestled with the same doubts regarding Dexter.
哈里对德克斯特也曾有此类质疑
Did dad kill himself?
爸是自杀的吗
So have you had luck with our killer?
追查凶手有什么进展吗
I crossed off 3 or 4 more patients from your book.
又排除了三四个你书里的病人
Who's next on the list?
名单下一个是谁
Chapter 7.
第七章
Jay Yays.
杰·叶斯
Vogel,
沃格尔
she found herself a hero.
她找了个英雄来帮她
Debra Morgan passed out,
黛布拉·摩根晕过去了
piss drunk.
喝得林酊大醉
You shot an innocent women
你杀了一个无辜的女人
for simply doing her job.
只因为她恪尽职守
Because of Dexter.
因为德克斯特
Dexter can't help who he is,
德克斯特身不由己
he has no conscience.
他没有同情心
Am I the subject for another one of your books.
我只是你另一本书的题材吗
Answer the question.
回答我
I'm nothing but a lab rat.
我不过是只小白鼠
That's not true, you know that.
你知道这不是真的
You are out of my life.
离我远一点
It's over.
到此为止
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表