Look, Deb and I didn't exactly part
听着 我和黛布当时
on the best of terms.
闹得不太愉快
If you're still interested in that reward,
要是你还惦记那份赏金
I suggest you find a way to patch things up with her.
建议你还是想办法跟她修复下关系
Just trying to make our last few days in Miami special,
就是想让在迈阿密最后的日子略显不同
You know?
理解吗
I hope you like dolmas.
希望你喜欢菜叶包
I'm just trying to keep myself busy.
我想让自己忙起来
You should go on one of those cooking shows, you know?
你该参加厨艺大赛什么的
The competition ones. You'd win.
大厨比拼那种 肯定赢
Oh, I'd make sure that I did.
我还真参加过
It's Elway. Bedroom.
是艾维 卧室
What's up, Elway?
什么事 艾维
Security left a couple of your personal items
保安在你办公室
back in the office--
留下些私人物品
just a couple pictures and a hat.
就是几张照片和一顶帽子
Oh, well, you didn't have to bring them all the way over here.
你不必大老远地把它们送过来
I could've picked them up.
我可以自己去拿的
Well, I actually wanted to talk to you.
我其实是想和你谈谈
May I?
可以进去吗
Uh, actually now is not a very good time.
我现在有点不方便
Ah, it'll just take a minute.
只要一小会儿就行
I wanted to apologize about the way I behaved
我想对我在你离开时候的所作所为
when you left.
说声抱歉
Don't worry about it.
别放在心上
No, no, I was a real asshole.
不不 我真是个混♥蛋♥
I let my ego get the best of me,
我当时太自我了
and I certainly don't want to leave it like that.
这件事不能就这么算了
I--well, I want us to be friends, you know?
我想我们还是朋友 知道吗
Great. Well, then we're good.
很好 那我们没事了
And who knows, you know, now you're back on the force.
你现在回到了警队
Maybe you and I can do each other the occasional favor.
或许我们俩能互相帮忙
Yeah, we'll keep in touch.
是啊 我们保持联♥系♥
You, uh--
你
You expecting company?
你在等客人
I sure am,
当然了
and I actually need to get ready.
而且我得去准备了
So...
所以
Well, I guess the police department
貌似警局付的薪水
is paying a lot better than I remember, huh?
比我记得的高了很多呢
Hey, Elway, I really appreciate that apology,
艾维 我很感谢你过来道歉
but I've got a lot of shit to do.
不过我还有很多事要做
So could you kindly get the fuck out of my house?
所以你能不能从我家滚出去
Yeah.
好
He's gone, but he's onto you.
他走了 但是他知道你在这儿了
Oh, shit.
该死
Which means the Deputy Marshal won't be far behind.
说明执勤法警也不远了
You've gotta move fast.
你得快点走了
Hello?
喂
Dex, we have a problem.
德克斯 我们有麻烦了
Elway was just here.
艾维刚刚来过
Elway?
艾维
He acted like he was dropping by to talk with Deb,
他假装顺便过来跟黛布聊天
but she's pretty sure that he was here looking for me.
但是黛布确定他是来找我的
She thinks that he knows that I'm here.
黛布觉得他知道我在这儿
Stay there.
待在那儿
Okay.
好的
I tried to get an earlier flight,
我试着订早一点的航♥班♥
but it's booked solid 'cause of the storm.
但是由于飓风都客满了
I'm getting out of here right now.
我现在要离开这里
She's gonna stay at a hotel near the airport
她要找家离机场比较近的酒店
until your flight.
等你们的航♥班♥
Saxon came to my apartment.
萨克森来我公♥寓♥了
What? Why the fuck didn't you call me?
什么 你♥他♥妈♥怎么不给我打电♥话♥
It happened very fast.
太突然了
He said he wanted to offer me a truce.
他说他想休战
A truce?
休战
Really it was just a veiled threat.
其实是笑里藏刀
He threatened you, Harrison,
他威胁你 哈里森
Astor and Cody, and you.
艾斯特 柯迪 还有你
I can handle whatever he throws at me.
让他尽管放马过来
You should go with Hannah.
你得带着汉娜离开了
Yes, I deposited my money into an offshore account.
是的 我把钱转到了海外账户
We can access it immediately.
我们马上就能使用
The fucking storm that's coming
他妈的飓风快要来了
is gonna ground all the flights.
航♥班♥会全部停飞
Saxon isn't gonna follow us.
萨克森不会跟踪我们
What if he does?
如果会呢
I get it.
我知道了
I get that this is something
我知道这是一件
that you feel like you have to do,
你感觉非做不可的事
that this is who you are, but--
你就是这样的人 但是
It's not who I wanna be.
我并不想成为这样的人
I have to do this first.
我必须先完成这件事
There's no other way. I will be there.
别无选择 我会找你的
I guess this is good-bye.
我猜这就是告别了
For now.
暂时的
I can't not see my brother and my nephew.
我肯定会去看我的哥哥和外甥
Now you're a part of that package.
而你也成为了他们的一员
Not anything I ever saw coming.
我从来没有预料到会这样
For what it's worth, I think Dexter's
无论如何 我觉得德克斯特
making a huge mistake going after Saxon.
去追杀萨克森是个严重的错误
I think he should be here with you now.
我认为他现在应该和你在一起
Have you ever known him to be able to walk away
你见过他开始了一件事
from something once he's started it?
却中途放弃吗
That's life with Dexter. That's who he is.
跟德克斯特生活就是这样 这就是他
It's like having a whole other person
就像和另外一个人
in the relationship.
处于恋爱关系一样
I must really love this man.
我真的很爱这个男人
Me too.
我也是
Even when I don't want to.
即使在我不愿意的时候
Take care of him.
照顾好他
Yeah, I will.
我会的
Saxon wants to make Miami his home.
萨克森想在迈阿密安家
Little does he know how hot the summers can get.
他根本不知道这里的夏天有多热
热心市民
请尽快看下这个录像
And once everyone sees the footage of him as the brain surgeon,
一旦所有人看到这位开颅专家的镜头
the heat will be unbearable.
他将在烈日下无处可逃
You know, he's not just gonna walk away from that.
你知道他不会就此放手的
Exactly.
没错
I'm drawing him to me.
我在请君入瓮
So I guess you're not gonna accept his offer.
那你就是不接受他提的条件了
You believe him,
你相信他
that he's willing to disengage?
相信他愿意放手吗
You clearly don't.
明显你不信
He came into my house and threatened my family.
他来我家 威胁我的家人
Now you're sounding like the old Dexter again.
你现在才像以前的德克斯特
No, this is a different kind of kill.
不 这次的杀戮不同
Dead is dead, Dex.
杀戮就是杀戮 德克斯
It didn't used to matter who was on my table,
以前躺在我的行刑台上不管是谁
as long as someone was, but now--
都无关紧要 但是现在
It's personal.
是个人恩怨
It's been personal for a long time.
从很久以前就是个人恩怨了
And that need you used to feel?
那么你以前的欲望呢
It's still there, somewhere.
还在 内心的某处
But since Hannah came into my life,
但是自从汉娜进入我的生活
it's lessened.
欲望减弱了
What I need...
我所需要的
is her.
是她
So when you get to Argentina, what happens?
当你们到了阿根廷 会怎么样
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表