Yes.
能
Two days left in Miami.
还剩两天离开迈阿密
Two days to find Saxon.
还剩两天查到萨克森
Two days until I start a new life with Hannah.
还剩两天 我将和汉娜开始新生活
Good news.
好消息
I already have five people coming by
今天已经有五个人前来
to see your place today.
看你的公♥寓♥
Wow. That was fast.
真快
Market's coming back.
市场有所回暖
And with a location like yours,
像你这么好的地段
I wouldn't be surprised if we end up with five offers.
最后有五个人要买♥♥我都不稀奇
I really appreciate you taking the listing
谢谢你在我突然通知后
on such short notice, Syl. Course.
帮我卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 希尔 不客气
I was happy to get the call.
我很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
Oh, Harrison's gotten so big.
哈里森长大了
Yeah.
是啊
So why the sudden move?
为什么突然搬家
Too many memories.
这里有太多回忆
Mm, I understand.
我能理解
After Miguel...
米格尔死了以后
I downsized.
我也不太做房♥地♥产♥了
Focused on the kids.
重心放在孩子上
Oh, make that six people coming by.
第六个人来看♥房♥♥了
I should take this.
这个电♥话♥我得接
Okay.
好的
You put monkey in a box.
你把猴猴放在盒子里了
Oh, sorry about that.
真抱歉
God, seeing your place all boxed up
天呐 看到你的东西都装箱
is making this so real.
感觉好真实
You guys are really going.
你们真的要搬走了
Harrison is gonna miss you.
哈里森会想念你的
Monkey's gonna miss you too.
猴猴也会想念你的
Hey, what don't you take Harrison overnight?
要不你今晚带哈里森一起住吧
Deb's place is so cramped,
黛布家太挤了
and people are gonna be in and out of here.
这里工人又会进进出出
And that way, you can--
而且你还可以
Hug my favorite person in the whole wide world
一晚上都抱着我在这世界上
all night long!
最喜欢的人
Stop!
别
All right.
好啦
This one. This one, oh.
就是这艘 是这艘啊
Oh, yeah. Looks pretty.
不错 看起来很美
Um, I'd like to get her inland before Laura hits.
我得在劳拉到来前把它搬到内陆
Laura?
劳拉
Tropical storm Laura.
热带飓风劳拉
They say she'll make landfall in a few days.
他们说飓风过几天就登陆了
She's a 2001 century 2901 center console.
这是2001年的世纪牌中控式垂钓船
I had this custom rail put in.
有特制横杆
New paint.
新喷的漆
Has a radar, GPS,
带雷达 GPS
fish-finder, autopilot,
鱼探仪 自动驾驶仪
emergency life raft.
紧急救生筏
And I had these twin Yamaha 250 four stroke motors put in.
两台山叶250四冲程发动机
They got just over 400 hours,
才开过400多小时
and when you open them up and you're out there...
当你启动它们 然后站在外面
There's nothing like it.
没有什么能比的了
Check it out.
检查一下
Hoping she'd have a bigger beer cooler.
要是有个大点的啤酒冷藏箱就好了
Maybe she's not the boat for you.
或许这不是适合你的船
Saxon moves from city to city,
萨克森搬了很多城市
but his job never changes.
但他的工作没有变过
He inspects buildings. It's a place to start.
他检查建筑安全 这是个着手点
Good morning.
早上好
Easy for you to say.
你说得真轻松
You didn't spend the whole night scouring Vogel's place
你没有花整个晚上搜寻沃格尔的房♥子
with nothing to show for it except a big, fat goose egg.
什么都没找到 得了个大鸭蛋啊
Nothing?
什么都没有
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
No prints, no trace.
没有指纹 没有痕迹
Oh, man, I could go for some hookers
哦 天啊 我现在真想找个妓♥女♥
and some blow right now.
发泄发泄
But since this isn't the '90s,
但这不是在90年代
caffeine it is.
咖啡算了
Want anything?
你要吗
No, I'm good.
不了
This hospital, closed for years.
这家医院 关了许多年
Saxon issued a demolition permit,
萨克森签署过拆除令
but it's still standing.
但还没拆
The perfect place to cut into your victims' skulls.
这是给受害者开颅的最佳地点
Hey, Dexter, Quinn is looking for you.
德克斯特 奎恩在找你
Because? Oh, yeah.
干什么 哦 对了
Uh, the swab thing in the interrogation room.
去审讯室取DNA什么的
Okay.
好吧
Dex, come in.
德克斯 进来
Hi, Dexter.
你好啊 德克斯特
He came in to clear his name on the Cassie case.
他来为洗脱凯西那个案子的嫌疑
I see.
明白
I had no idea I was a suspect.
我不知道为什么我是疑犯
We got to your apartment, and it was totally cleaned out.
我们去过你家 清理得干干净净
You can appreciate how that looks.
你能想到它的样子
I couldn't stay at my old place.
我不能再呆在老房♥子里了
I spent so much time there with Cassie.
我和凯西在那儿生活了很久
Everywhere I looked, something reminded me of her.
房♥子里的每个角落都使我想起她
You can understand that.
你能明白的
You knew Cassie. She was a great person.
你认识凯西 她是个好人
Yes, she was.
是啊
For a while, uh...
有一段时间
I was even thinking of leaving Miami.
我曾想过要离开迈阿密
But my business is here,
但我的工作在这儿
my friends, family.
我的朋友 家人
When I heard there was an alert out for me, I...
当我听到在怀疑我 我...
I couldn't believe it.
我简直不敢相信
I thought we already resolved this.
我以为这事已经完了
We appreciate you coming in.
很感激你过来
Like you said, I just wanna clear my name.
就像你说的 我想要洗脱嫌疑
Good.
很好
This will help towards that.
这能帮助你洗脱
What's this?
这个是什么
DNA sample. Is that really necessary?
取DNA样本 真有这个必要吗
You said you wanted to cooperate.
你说过你想要合作的
Open.
张嘴
Thanks. We're done here for now.
谢谢 暂时没什么事了
Hey, you plan on any more moves...
你有什么出行的计划吗
I'll be sure to let you know.
如果我要出去会让你知道的
Good.
很好
Saxon was just here,
萨克森刚刚在这儿
trying to clear his name for Cassie's murder.
想洗脱他谋杀凯西的嫌疑
He had an answer for everything Quinn threw at him.
他回答了奎恩的所有问题
Well, he's got balls, I'll give him that.
想玩狠的 那我就陪他玩
Masuka find anything
玛稣卡找到什么线索
to tie him to Vogel's crime scene?
能证明他和沃格尔的案子有关吗
He came up empty, but...
一无所获 但是
What?
什么
Saxon agreed to a standard. Well, so what?
萨克森同意验DNA 那又怎么样
It's not gonna tie him to Cassie's murder.
那也不能证明他和凯西的死有关
But it'll give us a matri-fucking-lineal match
但DNA会和他母亲
to his mother.
血缘匹配
Yeah, suddenly he's no longer Oliver Saxon.
是啊 然后他就不再是奥利弗·萨克森了
He's Daniel Vogel,
而是丹尼尔·沃格尔
Dr. Vogel's psychopathic son
沃格尔博士在精神病院大火中
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表