That suggests a pretty elaborate pre-kill ritual
这说明连环杀手在杀人之前
for a serial killer.
曾煞费苦心准备仪式
Well, this was just one body.
但是只有一具尸体
How do you know it's a serial killer?
你怎么知道是连环杀手
Oh, I doubt that this is his first kill.
我肯定这并不是他第一次杀人
Those are usually more spontaneous.
首次杀人一般都更加随意
This was planned ahead of time.
而这却是预先计划
A lot of thought went into it.
精心准备过的
I'm thinking we're looking for someone
我认为我们要找的人
at least in their 30s.
至少30来岁
Intelligent, organized.
很聪明 做事有条理
Takes great pride in his work.
对自己的作品感到自豪
I think he'd enjoy the fact
要是知道我们此时正在谈论他
that we're talking about him right now.
他会觉得很享受
You think there will be more?
你认为还会有更多受害人
I'd be surprised if there are not.
如果没有我才惊讶呢
Any suspects?
有嫌犯吗
Uh, no prints on the gun. It sat in the rain all night.
枪上没有指纹 在雨中淋了一夜
Same story with the body. We're still combing for DNA.
尸体也一样 我们还在搜寻DNA
Okay, let's widen our interviews
好 把问话范围扩展到
with friends and coworkers of the victim.
死者的朋友和同事
We need to find where he intersected with the killer.
我们得找出死者与凶手的交点
Masuka, when ballistics comes in--
玛稣卡 弹道分♥析♥一送来
On your desk.
就放你桌上
Dexter, stay on the DNA.
德克斯特 继续搜寻DNA
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I hear the FBI calls her the
我听说联邦调查局管她叫
"Psychopath Whisperer."
"变♥态♥通灵师"
How lucky are we she's on this case?
这案子有她帮忙多幸运啊
Yeah. How lucky.
是啊 多幸运啊
Dr. Evelyn Vogel, neuropsychiatrist,
伊芙琳·沃格尔博士 神经精神病学家
lecturer, just published her third book.
讲师 刚出版了第三本书
And the last person I need
此时此刻
looking in my direction right now.
我最不希望让她注意到我
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
It's nice, right?
很不错吧
Uh, I guess so.
我想是吧
Maria always had it in her office.
玛丽亚一直把这个放在她办公室
I want you to have it to remember her by.
我希望把这个给你 留个念想
Oh, thanks. That's nice.
谢谢 很好
You still haven't forgiven her, have you?
你还没原谅她 对吗
It's complicated.
一言难尽
It's all right. I understand.
没关系 我懂
But if you can't accept it from Maria,
如果你无法接受玛丽亚的东西
accept it from me.
那就当是我给你的吧
It'll make me feel better.
会让我感觉好过些
Now, I know things were awkward between the two of you
我知道 在玛丽亚惨死之前
before Maria so tragically died.
你俩之间搞得很尴尬
She tragically died--
惨死
She died because she wouldn't leave things alone.
她死是因为她不肯收手
I don't know why I said that.
我失言了
Sorry.
抱歉
I hope you find it in your heart to forgive her.
我希望你内心能原谅她
Yo, Dex-bot.
喂 德克屎特
Vogel wants your presence in the morgue.
沃格尔要你去殓房♥
Great.
好
El Sapo.
艾尔·萨波
Hello, Mr. Toad.
你好啊 蛤♥蟆♥先生
You stay in here.
你待在这儿
I'm gonna go meet him outside.
我出去跟他见面
Are you selling the stuff?
你现在出货吗
Well, I don't have it on me,
我身上没带
but I'm gonna give him a little show.
但我会给他展示一点
Deb, hey.
黛布 你好
Been a while. How are you?
好久不见 你好吗
I'm working on a case. Um, an Andrew Briggs.
我在办案 安德鲁·布里格斯的案子
All business, huh?
又是公事啊
I only have a fucking second, okay?
我他妈时间很紧
So can you look into someone named "El Sapo" for me?
帮我查一个叫艾尔·萨波的人
Hold on.
稍等
Who is he? He's a fucking fence.
他是什么人 该死的销赃人
I'll run it by the guys in Robbery as soon as I get--
我一有空就去问问抢劫科的同事
You're welcome.
不客气
How'd it go?
怎么样
I'm gonna be rich.
我要发财了
Dr. Vogel?
沃格尔博士
I got a message you wanted to see me?
听说你想见我
Yes. Thank you for coming.
是的 谢谢你能过来
I was wondering if you'd had any luck
我想知道你在尸体上
with finding DNA on the body.
寻找DNA的工作有进展吗
No. We found a few hairs,
没有 我们找到一些头发
but they all belong to the victim.
但均属于死者
Ah, so the killer will have to be found the old-fashioned way--
最终还是得用老办法来寻找凶手了
boots to the ground.
脚踏实地搜查了
Yeah, I suppose.
我想是的
Quinn and Batista having any luck?
奎恩和巴蒂斯塔有进展吗
Not as far as I know.
据我所知还没有
The victim led a quiet life.
死者平时生活平静
No enemies.
没有仇家
Serial killers don't have enemies.
连环杀手没有仇家
Everyone's a potential victim.
所有人都可能成为受害者
Well, if you need anything else,
如果你还有什么需要
just pick up the phone.
尽管打电♥话♥
Anybody at the lab can help you.
实验室任何人都能帮你
I was interested to have your take on this case.
我想听听你对这案子的看法
Me?
我
Why? I'm the blood guy.
为什么 我只是血液分♥析♥师
The blood guy.
血液分♥析♥师
How did you end up here?
你怎么进警局的
My dad was a cop.
我老爸是个警♥察♥
He kinda steered me away from that.
他没让我当警♥察♥
This ... seemed like a better fit.
干这个 似乎更适合我
I was drawn to forensics too.
我也对法证很感兴趣
But I chose to focus on neuroscience.
但我选择专研神经科学
Psychopaths.
精神变♥态♥者
We both chose murder.
我俩都选择了谋杀案
Maybe we're both a little crazy.
或许我俩都有点不正常
Maybe.
或许吧
Mad scientists are trained to look at this as
疯狂科学家都将这个视为
a biological mass.
一个生物量
A body part.
人体的一部分
Yet somehow, from all those firings of neurons,
然而 那些神经元的活动
something intangible emerges.
又产生了某些无形的东西
Emotions.
情绪
Trust, morality, love.
信任 道德 爱情
Unless you're a psychopath.
除非你是个精神变♥态♥狂
But even then,
即使他们
belief systems emerge,
也会创造出信仰体系
as with the Bay Harbor Butcher.
正如海湾屠夫那样
What was he like?
他是怎样的人
Who?
谁
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫
James Doakes.
詹姆斯·道克斯
If I'm not mistaken, he worked with you here
我没记错的话 他跟你在迈阿密警局
in Miami Metro.
一起工作过
He was angry.
他易怒
Had a short fuse.
脾气暴躁
Well, that doesn't sound right to me.
那听起来有些奇怪
As a psychopath, he would be disassociated from his feelings,
作为精神变♥态♥狂 他应与情感分离
not quick to anger.
不那么容易发怒
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表