No.
不知道
We'll call you if we have any more questions.
有问题我们再联♥系♥你
Elway, I've got a good news, bad news situation here.
艾维 有好消息也有坏消息
Briggs is dead,
布里格斯死了
but I think I have a lead on where the jewelry might be,
但我找到了珠宝的线索
so we might have a shot at coming out ahead on this,
也许我们还能有所收获
but I'm gonna talk to you about it
我回公♥司♥后
when I get back to the office, okay?
再跟你说 好吗
Bye.
再见
Debra was right. I was wrong.
黛布拉是对的 我错了
It's me who's lost.
迷失的人是我
A better person would let her go.
倘若我有人性 就该放下她
But I don't know how.
但我不知如何放手
Without her,
没了她
I don't know who I am anymore.
我迷失了自我
Dexter?
德克斯特
This isn't a good time.
现在不太方便
I was hoping to share something with you.
我想跟你分享些东西
I told you I'm not in the mood for this.
我说了 现在没心情
Well, then maybe I can just leave this with you.
那我就把这个留给你吧
Dexter, please. What is it you want?
德克斯特 别这样 你想干什么
Please, let go.
拜托 放手
You can't kill me.
你杀不了我
Why?
为什么
Because I don't fit Harry's code.
因为我不符合哈里的法则
I know almost everything about you, Dexter.
我对你了如指掌 德克斯特
I'm a mistake. You're exactly what you need to be.
我是上天的谬误 你很正常
You're perfect.
你很完美
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些
I'm afraid I need to call in a favor.
我需要你帮个忙
I've come to believe that the killer could be one of my former patients.
我相信杀手是我的前病人
I want you to find him, Dexter.
我要你帮我找他 德克斯特
Dr. Vogel says psychopaths are not a mistake of nature,
沃格尔医生说精神变♥态♥不是上天的谬误
they are a gift.
而是一种馈赠
But what kind of "gift" destroys everything it cares about.
但什么样的"馈赠"会让你毁掉自己所爱呢
Should I be worry? About what?
我该担心吗 担心什么
About you.
担心你
Lieutenant Morgan?
摩根警督
I didn't want to hate you, I want the opposite.
我不想恨你 事与愿违
Deb... Jesus fucking Chirst, Dexter,
黛布 上帝啊 德克斯特
get the fuck out.
快他妈滚
Whoever Deb was before killing LaGuerta,
杀洛格丽塔之前的那个黛布
that person is dead.
已经死了
I just wish I knew what's taken her place.
我真希望自己知道现在的黛布是谁
Maybe Vogel can help you.
也许沃格尔能帮你
I don't trust Vogel, I can't.
我不信任沃格尔 不能
All the more reason to keep her close.
所以更要看紧她
Vogel was right, I am perfect.
沃格尔说得对 我很完美
But only at one thing.
但只在一件事上完美
Anything can happen in this hellhole that is now my life.
我的生活现在一团糟
Remember me?
记得我吗
I wanna confess...
我想坦白...
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表