Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Harrison and I are leaving Miami with Hannah.
哈里森和我还有汉娜会离开迈阿密
You act like this doesn't even affect me.
你表现得好像这不会影响我一样
You can visit.
你可以来作客
Okay, I'll look you up the next time I'm in Argentina.
好吧 我下次去阿根廷会找你的
So you any closer in your search for Saxon?
你有查出什么萨克森的消息吗
I wish we could just leave.
我真希望我们可以马上就走
I still have feelings for you.
我对你还有感觉
I used to feel like something was holding me back.
我曾经觉得有什么在阻挠我
Now? Now, I
现在呢 现在我...
I want you to help me like you helped Dexter.
我要你像帮德克斯特一样帮我
I'll find a way.
我会想办法的
What about Dexter? He's still after me.
那德克斯特呢 他还在追查我
I'll talk to Dexter.
我去跟德克斯特说
You don't think he likes killing.
你认为他并不享受杀戮
Let me show you how much he doesn't like killing.
我让你看看他有多么不享受杀戮
No! That's Zach's head he's sawing into.
不 他正在锯开扎克的脑袋
I'd actually like to be a part of the team on this one.
我很想参与调查此案
Thanks, but the marshal service
谢谢 但法警
doesn't really take on partners.
不雇佣他人合作
You looking for a new forensic tech?
你正在找新的鉴证师
Dexter's moving on. Really?
德克斯特要离开了 真的吗
It just struck me as odd that he's leaving town
但我总觉得他在谣传汉娜·麦凯
at the exact same time
回来的这个档口
Hannah McKay is rumored to be here.
正好要离开 这有点太凑巧
If Dexter were dating Hannah McKay,
如果德克斯特还在跟汉娜·麦凯约会
I would fuckg know about it.
我肯定会他妈知道的
Deputy Marshal Clayton thinks Dexter's hiding you.
法警克莱顿认为德克斯特在帮你潜逃
Oh, god.
天呐
What happened? He fell and hit his chin.
怎么回事 他摔了一跤撞到了下巴
It's a pretty deep cut. It won't stop bleeding.
伤口很深 血流不止
Hello, Dexter. Mother chose the wrong son.
你好 德克斯特 母亲选错了儿子
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
Vogel warned me I've been straddling two worlds,
沃格尔警告过我 徘徊于两个世界很危险
and I ignored her.
但我无视了她
For that, she paid the price with her life.
她为此付出了生命的代价
Now, I have to remove myself from her life.
现在我必须从她的生活中消失
I never imagined the last homicide I'd work
我从没想过我查的最后一桩凶案
would be one I'm now a part of.
竟会与自己有关
I have to call this in.
我必须报♥警♥
I can't be seen leaving the scene of the crime.
我不能被人看到离开犯罪现场
The last time I was in a pool of my mother's blood,
上一次伏在母亲的血泊中
I was too young to do anything about it,
我太小 束手无策
but I'm no longer a child.
但我已不再是个孩子
She didn't say why she wanted me to stop by.
她没说为什么要我前来
The two of you are friends?
你们俩是朋友吗
Your father knew her, right?
你父亲认识她 对吗
Yeah, she reached out to both Deb and me.
是的 她主动联♥系♥了黛布和我
She was a good person.
她是个好人
So you pull up to the house.
所以你在屋前停车
You see the door kicked in...
看到门被踢开
And I ran in. That's when I found her.
然后我跑进来 发现了她
You moved the body?
你动过尸体吗
Yes.
是的
I tried to stem the bleeding, but she was already gone.
我试着止血 但她已经不行了
Did you see anybody suspicious?
有看到可疑人物吗
Miller was talking to the neighbors.
米勒在问讯邻居
One of them saw a white male in his 40s take off
有人看见一个40多岁的白人驾驶着
in a white or gray pickup.
白色或灰色货卡离开现场
Which is it? It was dark.
到底什么颜色 天很暗
That's the best they could make out.
他们看不太清
Give Miller a hand, and canvass the whole block.
去帮米勒 面谈整个街区的人
Updates every half hour.
每半小时汇报一次
The media's gonna be all over this.
媒体对此案会紧追不放
Okay.
好的
You should go. No, I can help.
你回去吧 不 我能帮忙
Dex.
德克斯特
As much as I could use the hand,
虽然我很希望你能帮忙
a defense attorney would have a field day
但如果一个鉴证师发现了凶案
with a forensic tech who not only found a murder
他既是被害人的朋友 又调查此案
but knew the victim and then worked it.
这会给辩护律师留下口实
We gotta protect the case here.
我们必须为案子着想
So I'll see you first thing in the morning.
那我明早一上班就去找你
Last day on the job.
最后一天上班
Last day.
最后一天
I should go.
我该...走吧
We got this. All right.
交给我们了 好的
Saxon may have a head start, but I intend to catch up.
萨克森棋先一着 但我将挽回劣势
Jesus, what are you doing here so early?
天呐 你怎么来这么早
Is Harrison with Hannah?
哈里森和汉娜在一起吗
Yeah, she's helping him get dressed in my room.
是的 她在我的房♥间里帮他穿衣服
That kid wakes before the fucking sun.
那小子比狗♥日♥的♥太阳还起得早
You all right?
你没事吧
Evelyn's dead.
伊芙琳死了
Saxon killed her last night in front of me.
萨克森昨晚在我面前杀了她
He got away.
他跑掉了
Fuck.
操
I wanted you to hear it from me.
我希望你从我这里听到这消息
Miami Metro is working the case.
迈阿密警局正在调查此案
It's all over the news.
新闻上全都是
Jesus Christ. You all right?
上帝啊 你还好吗
Evelyn was...
伊芙琳是...
I know.
我知道
If it weren't for her--
如果没有她
We might not have found our way back to each other.
我们就不可能和好
If Saxon's out there,
如果萨克森在逃
Harrison needs to be with Jamie.
那哈里森就得跟洁咪待在一起
She's back at Batista's. He'll be safe there.
她住在巴蒂斯塔家 他在那里会很安全
Are you gonna go after Saxon?
你会去追查萨克森吗
Yes.
是的
Then I will too. I'll call Batista.
那我也去 我会给巴蒂斯塔打电♥话♥
I'll go back to work today.
我今天就开始上班
She was important to me too, Dex.
她对我也很重要 德克斯特
Deb, you're putting yourself in the same position
黛布 你这是将自己置于
you've been trying to avoid.
自己最不想处的境地
Understand this: If I get Saxon my way,
你要搞清楚 如果让我抓到萨克森
I'm not handing him over to you.
我可不会把他交给你
Daddy, I combed my hair.
爸爸 我自己梳头发了
Wow.
厉害
I see that.
能看出来
He insisted.
他坚持要梳的
I think Jamie's gonna be really impressed with that.
洁咪肯定会大吃一惊的
You should go grab your backpack.
去把背包拿上
She's waiting for us back at the apartment.
她在公♥寓♥等着我们
I'll help you.
我帮你
Don't tell her I already had a doughnut.
别告诉她我已经吃过甜甜圈了
What's this? I booked our itinerary.
这是什么 我订好了航线
The three of us fly to Rio.
我们三个先飞去里约
When we get to South America,
到了南美洲以后
we catch a flight to Buenos Aires.
我们再坐飞机去布宜诺斯艾利斯
And no one can trace us.
这样就没人能追踪到我们了
That's still the plan, right?
计划没变 对吧
Yeah.
是的
But, um... What?
但是 怎么了
Dr. Vogel's dead. Saxon killed her.
沃格尔博士死了 萨克森杀了她
Oh, god. I'm so sorry.
上帝啊 真遗憾
This doesn't change anything for us,
这对我们的计划没有影响
but I need to make sure it's taken care of
但我必须在我们离开之前
before we leave.
处理好这事
You think you can take care of it that fast?
你觉得你能这么快处理完吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表