Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
What did you do to Yates?
你对耶茨做了什么
He has a scar on his head exactly
他头上有个伤疤
where your killer has been harvesting brain fragments.
位置正好在你那个杀手开颅取脑的地方
High heels are a far cry from brains.
高跟鞋和大脑可有天壤之别
It's not exactly your killer's usual M.O.
这不是你那个杀手的常见作案手法
Albert wouldn't be the first to alter his methods.
艾伯特不是第一个更改作案手法的人
She found herself a hero.
她找了个英雄帮忙
I know her--
我认得她
Janet Thorton.
珍妮特·桑顿
Do you think the girl will be all right?
你觉得那个女孩能活吗
I stemmed the bleeding.
我给她止血了
I dropped her off in front of the E.R.
把她放在了急诊室前面
These are patient files--
这些都是病例
Your patient files. Dexter, don't.
是你写的病例 德克斯特 别打开
"Somehow he's deluded himself
不知何故 他让自己相信
into thinking his feelings for his sister are genuine."
他对他妹妹的感觉是真实的
You're trying to keep me apart from Deb.
你想让我和黛布分开
Just another way to isolate your subject--
不过是另一种隔离实验对象的方式
See what he'll do.
观察他会做什么
When Yates is dead,
耶茨一死
you are out of my life.
你就从我眼前消失
You understand?
听懂了吗
What about you?
你呢
What makes you crazy?
什么会让你疯掉
Family shit.
家人的破事
Nothing says family like shit.
没有什么比破事更能体现家庭了
I see a lot of your father in you.
我在你身上看到很多你父亲的影子
Harry wrestled with the same doubts regarding Dexter.
哈里也曾对德克斯特有疑虑而不安
The code is a theory.
法则只是个理论
What Dexter did-- what we did--
德克斯特所做的 我们所做的
I don't think I can live with this.
我无法接受这一切
Did dad kill himself?
爸爸是自杀的吗
He OD'd on his heart medication,
他过量服用了心脏病药
thought he'd created a monster.
他觉得他创造了一个怪物
I think I know how he felt.
我能明白他的感受
But he only got it half right.
但他只做对了一半
Well, we're never gonna get anywhere
你们俩要是都不开口
unless one of you starts talking.
就不可能有任何进展
Okay.
好吧
Debra, it seems that you tried to kill Dexter
黛布拉 你企图杀死德克斯特
as well as yourself.
还有你自己
Yes, but then I saved him.
没错 可是我又救了他
You saved me?
你救了我
You only had to save me because you tried to kill me.
你之所以要救我是因为你差点杀了我
I know, but--
我知道 但是
You almost left my son an orphan.
你差点让我儿子变成孤儿
Harrison-- Who's gonna take care of him?
哈里森 谁来照顾他
Who?
谁
I don't know.
我不知道
All I've done my whole life
我这辈子的所作所为
is try to take care of you, to protect you.
都是为了照顾你 保护你
Protect-- Jesus Christ, Dexter.
保护 天啊 德克斯特
If this is your way of protecting me--
如果这是你保护我的方式...
Okay, so I'm not perfect!
我不是完美的人
You think it's easy being your brother?
你以为当你哥哥容易吗
You're not even listening to me.
你都没好好听我说
Y-you don't understand.
你不明白
I've been trapped in a fucking fog--
我他妈如堕五里雾中
No, I don't understand.
对 我是不明白
Haven't you heard anything she said?
你没听到她说过吗
I'm stupid that way.
在那方面我很愚钝
My brain is limited.
我的大脑有所受限
So when my sister tries to kill me,
所以当我妹妹企图杀我时
for some reason it doesn't make sense.
出于某些原因 我感到莫名其妙
It's true, Dexter, what she said.
德克斯特 她说的没错
While in the throws of PTSD,
创伤后应激障碍
one's thinking becomes cloudy.
会令人头脑不清
The weight of what she has been through
她所经受的事情
has been too much for her to bear.
对她来说难以承受
Debra has been in such a turmoil
黛布拉的思绪非常混乱
that she sought out the first solution that presented itself.
冲动之间想到的方法以为能解决问题
I had just found out that dad killed himself because of you,
我刚发现爸爸因你而自杀了
'cause of what you are.
是因为你的本性
I was fucking traumatized by all this shit.
这些破事给我造成了心理创伤
Yeah, so try to kill us both.
是啊 咱俩都死了
That solves everything.
所有问题就解决了
You are overlooking
你忽视了
an important part of what happened, Dexter.
事件中一个重要部分 德克斯特
Yes, she tried to kill you, the both of you.
没错 她企图杀你 还有她自己
And that was Debra hitting rock bottom.
这证明黛布拉已经触底
But ultimately, as she said, she saved you.
但是最后 如她所说 她救了你
And that was Debra's first step toward recovery.
这是黛布拉开始恢复的第一步
You should see that as a promising sign
你应把这看作是你妹妹
for your sister.
逐渐恢复的好迹象
Great.
很好
I'm so fuckin' happy for you.
我真♥他♥妈♥为你高兴
You know, I was trying to catch a serial killer
在你试图淹死我之前
before you tried to drown me.
我还在抓连环杀手呢
If it's okay, I think I'm gonna get back to that,
如果可以的话 我回去继续了
which, according to you, is all I'm really good for.
按照你说的 我就只擅长这个
Don't, Dexter.
别这样 德克斯特
To hell with both of you.
你俩都见鬼去吧
Don't forget to write all this down.
别忘了把这些记下来
I've never seen him so mad.
我从来没见过他这么生气
That wasn't just anger.
不止是愤怒
Fuck, it wasn't? No.
靠 不是吗 不是
Underneath all that is hurt.
内心深处其实是伤痛
Dexter is deeply hurt by what you did.
你的行为深深伤害了德克斯特
Well, that makes two of us.
我们俩都一样
Family therapy-- who needs it?
家庭治疗 谁会需要
Family-- a burden.
家人 就是负担
They interfere.
他们处处掣肘
They annoy.
惹人烦恼
Daddy, I wanna watch cartoons.
爸爸 我想看动画片
They interrupt.
碍手碍脚
No, you need to get ready for school.
不行 准备好去上学
I wanna watch cartoons.
我就是想看嘛
School.
上学
Yates could be anywhere now.
现在耶茨可能在任何地方
He could've left Miami.
可能已经离开了迈阿密
Dexter, do you have any plans for tonight?
德克斯特 今晚你有安排吗
Um, not sure.
还不知道
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Please leave a message at the tone.
请听到嘟声后留言
It's me. Can we talk?
是我 可以谈谈吗
Fuck.
靠
Harrison, apple or banana?
哈里森 要苹果还是香蕉
Banana.
香蕉
I was thinking of having Cassie over for dinner.
我想邀请凯西吃晚餐
Okay, go ahead.
好的 没问题
I mean here. Why?
在这里 为什么
I think you'd hit it off.
我觉得你们挺合得来的
Five minutes of cartoons.
只看五分钟动画片
No minutes of cartoons.
一分钟都不能看
You need to get dressed.
快去换衣服
So is that a yes?
那么你同意了
Is what a yes?
同意什么
Dinner tonight.
今晚晚餐
Two minutes of cartoons?
看两分钟动画片
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表