where he can't hurt himself or anyone else.
让他无法再伤害自己 伤害他人
I'm not going to let you kill him, Dexter.
我不会让你杀他 德克斯特
I'm sorry.
对不起
You brought me into this.
是你陷我于此的
Because I didn't know who he was then.
因为那时我不知道他是谁
Try and understand, my youngest son is gone forever.
请理解我 我小儿子永远地走了
Maybe I have a second chance with Daniel?
也许丹尼尔能给我第二次机会
You really believe that?
你真的相信吗
You have a son.
你也有儿子
Wouldn't you believe it?
换了你不会相信吗
This second chance she wants could get us both killed.
她所谓的第二次机会可能会害死我们
But, for her own sake, I have to tell her what she wants to hear.
但为她着想 我会跟她说她想听的
Fine, we'll do it your way.
好吧 就依着你的意思做
Just... help me find him.
就 帮我找到他
Is there a way to reach out to him?
有什么方法能够联♥系♥到他吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Think.
想想看
The Mama Cass song
他在你公♥寓♥里放的
that he left playing in your apartment...
妈妈凯丝的那首歌♥
What about it?
那首歌♥怎么了
One of the few happy memories I have with Daniel
我和丹尼尔所遗留的幸福回忆之一
was when he was a little boy, and every Saturday,
就是当他还是个孩子的时候 每个周六
I'd take him to the King's Bay Cafe in the Marina.
我都会带他去码头的国王湾咖啡馆
There was a juke box there.
那里有台投币式点唱机
And Daniel would always play that song.
丹尼尔总是会点这首歌♥
Maybe it's more than a happy memory.
也许并不仅是幸福回忆
Maybe it's an invitation.
也许是个邀请
King's Bay Cafe. It's still there.
国王湾咖啡馆 还健在
Saxon's been one step ahead of us this whole time.
萨克森总是领先我们一步
We know he stole your computer files.
我们知道他偷了你的电脑记录
But how could he have known about Zach Hamilton?
但他是怎么知道扎克·汉米尔顿的
We met him after that.
我们在那之后才遇到他的
The detailed notes that you keep on your computer...
你保存在电脑上的详细记录
Yes?
怎么了
I think Saxon's been monitoring your laptop.
我认为萨克森监控了你的电脑
It wouldn't be hard.
应该不困难
You just need the right spyware.
只要用对了间谍软件
We can use this.
我们可以利用这个
Write an entry in your journal
在你的日记中写一条
saying that you're going to the King's Bay Cafe tomorrow morning.
你明天早晨要去国王湾咖啡馆
And you think he'll read it and go there?
你觉得他能看到 并去那儿
Well, you said yourself he's been trying
你自己说过他试图向你
to send you a message.
传递信息
He wants to see you.
他想见你
I don't like deceiving Vogel.
我不想骗沃格尔
But if it's the only way to get to Saxon...
但这是唯一可以找到萨克森的方法
You had no choice, Dex.
你别无选择 德克斯
You had to lie to her.
你必须对她说谎
I just can't believe Vogel
我不相信沃格尔
still thinks her son can be helped.
仍认为她儿子能得到救赎
Well, it's not that crazy.
没有那么疯狂
After everything he's done.
他的所作所为没救了
You would want to help Harrison, wouldn't you?
换你也会想帮哈里森的 不是吗
Vogel pretty much made the same point.
沃格尔也这么说过
She's right.
她说得对
I mean, look at what your own father did to protect you.
回想你父亲为了保护你所做的
Right or not, Saxon needs to be stopped.
不管对不对 必须阻止萨克森
I'm putting him on my table.
我会把他放在开膛桌上
And how is Vogel going to feel about that?
沃格尔对此会做何感想呢
I can't worry about it now.
我现在顾不了怎么多
At least she'll be alive.
至少她还能活
Well, you'll figure it out.
你会想出办法的
I'm glad you're here.
很高兴你在这里
I want to be able to keep being here for you, Dex.
我也想为你一直留在这儿 德克斯
But?
但是
But there's no life for me here in Florida.
但佛罗里达没有我的立足之地
We both know it.
我们都知道的
I can have a life somewhere else far away from here...
我可以在远离这儿的地方生活
In Argentina.
在阿根廷
Maybe we all can.
也许我们都可以
You and Harrison could meet me there.
你和哈里森可以去那儿找我
We can start over.
我们重新开始
It would be hard on Harrison to uproot his whole life.
对哈里森来说改变他整个人生轨迹并非易事
At first, it might be,
刚开始 或许是
but sometimes change is a good thing.
但有时候改变也是件好事
Sometimes it can... Yes.
有时候它可以 好
Me, you, and Harrison...
我 你和哈里森
We're gonna move to Argentina.
我们搬去阿根廷
We'll make it work, Dex.
我们可以的 德克斯
I can give my notice at Miami Metro,
我可以从警局辞职
say I'm burnt out.
就说我累了
I'm taking Harrison to travel for a while.
要带着哈里森去旅游一阵子
Only Debra will know the truth.
只有黛布拉会知道真♥相♥
Lieutenant.
警督
Have you heard anything on the whereabouts of Zach Hamilton?
你知道扎克·汉米尔顿的行踪吗
Zach Hamilton?
扎克·汉米尔顿
You made it pretty clear that we back away from him.
你明确要求我们别再查他
I just got a call from his parents.
我刚接到他父母的电♥话♥
They haven't heard from him in days.
他们好几天没听到他的消息了
Did they file a missing persons report?
他们提交人口失踪报告了吗
They just did.
刚提交过
Look...in case he does turn up,
听着 一旦有他的消息
I want to be the first to know.
要第一时间告诉我
I'll make sure of it.
一定照办
Deb, thanks for coming in.
黛布 谢谢你能过来
Yeah. What's up?
怎么了
Welcome back to homicide, Detective.
欢迎回到凶杀组 警探
You'll earn your way back up.
你会从头再来
You don't know how happy this makes me feel.
你不知道这让我有多高兴
It's like the family coming together again.
就像一个家又团聚了
We gotta celebrate.
我们得庆祝一下
Yeah.
是啊
What?
怎么了
It's all happening so fast.
一切发生得太快了
And?
然后呢
Would you rather it happened slow?
你难道想慢一点
I just...
我只是
need some time... to think about it.
需要一些时间 考虑一下
What's there to think about?
考虑什么
Thought this is what you wanted?
这不就是你想要的吗
It is.
是的
I mean, I thought it was.
我以为是的
I don't get it.
我不懂
I just need a little time, you know.
我只是需要一点时间
Take all the time you need.
那你慢慢来
Hold on to this.
拿上这个
I, uh, tried getting in touch with Saxon,
我试着联♥系♥萨克森
but, uh, he's not answering his phone.
但是他没有接电♥话♥
And, uh, went by his place. He cleared out.
我去了他住的地方 发现他搬走了
Shit.
该死
Yeah.
是啊
At least we're on the right track.
至少我们查对了方向
Yeah.
是的
Good luck with that.
祝好运
Deb...
黛布
I, uh, wouldn't have gotten this far without you.
没有你 我不会查到这一步
I'm glad I could help.
很高兴能帮上忙
You cleaned.
你打扫过屋子
A little.
一点点
Well, I hope I can still find shit.
希望我还能找到我要的东西
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表