It's not safe for Harrison to be at the apartment
只要萨克森还活着 哈里森在家里
as long as Saxon's still out there.
就不会安全
Okay, then I'll watch him, but he shouldn't be with her.
好的 我来照看他 但是他不能和她在一起
That's not fuckin' fair to him.
这对他影响不好
Deb, I have to tell you something.
黛布 我必须告诉你一件事
What?
什么
Harrison and I are leaving soon.
哈里森和我很快会离开
What do you mean you're leaving?
什么叫"离开"
You're leaving where? Leaving Miami...
你们要离开哪里 离开迈阿密
with Hannah.
和汉娜一起
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
We're moving to Argentina.
我们要搬去阿根廷
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You know how stupid that sounds?
你知道这听起来多愚蠢吗
Deb--
黛布
You're gonna take your fuckin' son,
你♥他♥妈♥的要带着儿子
move to another country with a wanted fugitive?
跟一个逃犯搬去另一个国家
Have you fuckin' thought this through?
你♥他♥妈♥的有好好想过吗
Deb, I have.
黛布 我想过了
We want to have a life together.
我们想一起生活
I wish there was a different way, but there's not.
我希望能有别的办法 但是没有
We need to leave the country, start someplace new.
我们得离开这个国家 去别的地方重新开始
You act like this doesn't even affect me.
你表现得好像这不会影响我一样
I know it does.
我知道这会
Well, then, that's a really selfish decision on your part.
那么 你这个决定真的很自私
We'll still see each other.
我们还会再见
I'll...come up here, and you can visit.
我可以回来 你也可以去找我
Okay, I'll look you up the next time I'm in Argentina.
好吧 下次我去阿根廷会找你的
Deb, I'm sorry.
黛布 我很抱歉
This is hard for me too.
这对我来说也很难
Hey. How was your day? Long.
今天过得如何 度日如年
Well, I had a really good day.
我今天过得很好
Not only am I about to graduate,
我不仅要毕业了
but I got a recruitment letter from Greenwood Academy.
我还收到了格林伍德学院的招募信
A therapist position. What's Greenwood Academy?
工作是治疗师 什么是格林伍德学院
It's a very well respected special-needs school in Atlanta.
是亚特兰大一家著名的特殊需要学校
They want to set up an interview.
他们想面试我
That's fuckin' great. When you going?
真♥他♥妈♥棒 你什么时候去
I'm not.
我不去
What do you mean? Why not?
你什么意思 为什么不去
Joey, I'm not moving to Atlanta when you're here.
乔 你住在这里 我怎么能搬去亚特兰大
I'll find something in Miami.
我会在迈阿密找个工作的
I'm just so flattered that they're interested.
我只是很高兴他们对我感兴趣
Jamie, I-I would feel like shit
洁咪 如果你因为我
if I was the cause of you missing out
而错过这么好的机会
on a great opportunity.
我会很难受的
You shouldn't. This is my decision.
你不必难受 这是我的选择
All I'm saying is, you know,
我只想说
you should do what's best for your career.
你应该做出最好的职业选择
What about us?
那我们怎么办
Don't worry about us, you know?
不用担心我们 好吗
We'll...make it work.
我们可以想办法
Be right back. I'm gonna go grab a drink.
我马上回来 去拿杯酒
Evelyn. Tom.
伊芙琳 汤姆
Please.
请进
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yes, fine.
是的 很好
A little over-worked, so...
稍微有点工作过度 所以
Mm. Thanks for coming in this morning.
感谢你今早前来
As I said, it's kind of a sensitive matter.
如我所说 这是一件比较敏感的事
It's about one of your patients.
与你的一位病人有关
Zach Hamilton.
扎克·汉米尔顿
As I'm sure you're aware, he's gone missing.
你肯定知道 他失踪了
Yes. I was hoping he'd turned up by now.
是的 我还希望他这现在会出现
He hasn't. And I promised his parents
他没有 我向他的父母保证过
that I would look into it personally.
我会亲自督办
But I'm afraid I've hit a dead end.
但是我现在毫无头绪
Tom, you know that I'm not at liberty
汤姆 你知道我不能谈论
to discuss my patients.
我的病人
Come on, Evelyn,
拜托 伊芙琳
I'm trying to help this kid.
我想帮助这个孩子
Now, he lived at home.
那么 他住在家里
How was his relationship with his parents?
他和父母的关系怎么样
Like anyone his age.
跟同龄人差不多
Did he say anything about trying to get away?
他有没有说过离家出走
He talk about any friends, maybe a special girl?
他有没有提过哪些朋友 也许某个心仪的女孩
Was he into drugs? Gambling?
他有没有吸毒 赌博
Was he suicidal? I don't know.
有没有自杀倾向 我不知道
Look, I know you understand better than anyone
听着 我知道你比任何人都理解
what it's like to lose a child.
失去孩子是什么感觉
Not knowing is even worse.
不知道生死离别之苦
Imagine how the Hamiltons must feel.
想象一下汉米尔顿夫妇是什么感受
I wish I could help, but I just don't know anymore.
我希望自己能帮上忙 但我真的不知道
I'm sorry, but I have another appointment.
对不起 我还要去见病人
Saxon killed his brother when he was only 14.
十四岁时 萨克森杀了自己的弟弟
Killed seven more in the fire when he was 17.
十七岁时 他又烧死了七个人
How many more since then?
这些年他还杀了多少人
He's lived in a dozen cities across two continents.
他住过很多城市 横跨两个大♥陆♥
Never been arrested. Never leaves a trace.
从未被捕 从未留下痕迹
Is he the perfect psychopath I once was?
他是我曾经那样的完美精神变♥态♥者吗
Dr. Vogel. Dexter.
沃格尔博士 德克斯特
Can we talk?
我们能说句话吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Tom wanted to question me about Zach.
汤姆想问我扎克的情况
Well, of course, I couldn't tell him anything.
当然了 我什么也不能给他说
But I feel horrid
但我感觉很糟
keeping Zach's death from the Hamiltons.
向汉米尔顿夫妇隐瞒着扎克的死
And we both know that Zach's killer is still out there.
我们都知道杀死扎克的凶手还逍遥法外
Understand, Evelyn, you are in danger.
你要明白 伊芙琳 你身处险境
Well, you don't have to worry.
你不用担心
My son isn't gonna harm me.
我的儿子不会伤害我
How do you know that? I just do.
你怎么知道 我就是知道
Have you been in contact with him?
你和他联♥系♥过吗
I saw him.
我见过他
When?
什么时候
We had breakfast yesterday.
我们昨天一起吃了早饭
Where is he now?
他现在在哪里
I have no idea.
我不知道
Evelyn... It's the truth.
伊芙琳 我说的是真话
He--he was angry and he stormed out of the house.
他很生气 夺门而出
I don't know whether I'll ever see him again.
我不知道是否还会再次见到他
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
Because you want to kill him.
因为你想杀他
And I don't want that to happen.
而我不想他死
I can't turn my back on him again.
我不能再次抛弃他
What is there you can do for him?
你能为他做什么呢
First, I can establish trust.
我可以先建立信任感
I wasn't a good mother to him when he was a child.
在他小时候我不是个好母亲
I need to win him over.
我要把他争取回来
And then... Well, eventually, hopefully...
然后 最终我希望
I'll get him back into a facility.
能把他送回精神病院
And how many more innocent people will he kill
那在你做到之前 在他杀了你之前
before you do that, before he kills you?
有多少无辜的人会被他杀掉
If you won't protect yourself,
如果你不保护你自己
I need to do it.
那我来
I don't want you to protect me, Dexter.
我不想让你保护我 德克斯特
I don't want you to be a hero.
我不想你逞这个能
Evelyn, I have to... Please!
伊芙琳 我必须 拜托
Don't use me as an excuse for killing Daniel.
别把我当做杀掉丹尼尔的借口
She doesn't want my help.
她不想要我的帮助
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表