Previously on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
How is Deb? She's better?
黛布怎么样 她好些了吗
Yeah, she's great. What case is she working on?
好多了 她在查什么案子
Briggs. Andrew Briggs.
布里格斯 安德鲁·布里格斯
Deb, what's going on?
黛布 发生了什么事
I'm fucking getting close to Briggs
我他妈正在接近布里格斯
so that I can get the jewelry
要在他销赃之前
before he fences it, all right?
找到那些珠宝
Deb, you haven't talked to me in weeks.
黛布 你几周没跟我说话了
Because you made me compromise
因为你使我放弃了
everything about myself that I care about.
自己做人最在乎的一切
I shot the wrong person in that trailer.
我在拖车里杀错了人
Don't stop. Don't stop.
别停 不要停
Joey, the chance that someone might find out
乔 冒着被人发现的危险
our little secret makes it even more fun.
更刺♥激♥
You're all sweaty.
你大汗淋漓的
Yup. Just doing a little cardio.
是啊 我在做有氧运动
Oh. Looks like a piece of it has been scooped out.
看起来有块脑组织被挖了出来
That's the anterior insular cortex,
这是前岛叶皮质
the portion of the brain
这是大脑
that processes empathy.
产生同情心的部位
This is Dr. Evelyn Vogel.
这位是伊芙琳·沃格尔博士
Evelyn is a neuropsychiatrist.
伊芙琳是一位神经精神病学家
I hear the FBI calls her the Psychopath Whisperer.
我听说联邦调查局管她叫"变♥态♥通灵师"
What was he like? Who?
他是怎样的人 谁
The Bay Harbor Butcher.
海湾屠夫
I look forward to working with you, Dexter Morgan.
很期待与你合作 德克斯特·摩根
Can you look into someone named El Sapo for me?
帮我查一个叫艾尔·萨波的人
Who is he? He's a fucking fence.
他是什么人 该死的销赃人
El Sapo isn't a fence. He's a hit man.
艾尔·萨波不是销赃人 他是杀手
He's gonna get the jewels, and he's gonna kill Briggs.
他拿到珠宝就会杀了布里格斯
I'm trying to keep you from getting shot along with him.
我不想让你陪葬
I came here to save you. Deb, look at yourself.
我是来救你的 黛布 看看你自己
You're lost. You are lost.
你迷失了 你才迷失了
Dexter.
德克斯特
I was hoping to share something with you.
我想跟你分享些东西
What is it you want?
你想干什么
You can't kill me.
你杀不了我
Why?
为什么
Because I don't fit Harry's code.
因为我不符合哈里的法则
We're recording.
开始录像了
So, to review where we are,
两周前我们说到
two weeks ago, you told me that your son Dexter
你儿子德克斯特
had asked to see the actual scene of a homicide.
要求看凶案现场
You also said that you opposed this request.
你说你很反对
Yes. Because he's only ten years old.
是的 因为他只有十岁
So why are you here today?
那你今天为什么来
He kept asking and asking,
他不停地求我
so I decided to give him what he wanted.
所以我决定依他
I even started to hope it might shock him out of this...
我甚至希望这能吓他一下
condition.
变正常了
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么
I got a call about a homicide in Coral Gables.
我接报了一起在珊瑚墙的凶案
A woman had shot her ex-husband
一个女人枪杀了前夫
as he was trying to break into the house.
因为他想闯入房♥子
I waited until the forensic guys had cleared out,
我等鉴证人员走后
and then I snuck Dexter onto the scene.
悄悄带德克斯特进去
The victim had fallen through a sliding glass door,
被害人倒地时撞碎了玻璃推拉门
so there was blood everywhere.
血迹四溅
And it didn't seem to faze Dexter.
德克斯特并没有慌乱
And he wasn't bothered at all?
他没有不安吗
If anything, he was fascinated.
他只是看得入迷
He just stood there, staring.
站在那里 盯着看
Like he was admiring a painting.
就像欣赏一幅画
I remember that day. It was like a painting.
我记得那天 的确如画一般
And I wanted to be the artist.
而我想当那个画家
We didn't stay long, and when we were driving home,
我们没待太久 开车回家时
I noticed that...
我注意到
Dexter was holding something in his hand.
德克斯特拿着一样东西
He'd stolen it from the crime scene.
他从现场偷的
A trophy.
战利品
I'm right about Dex, aren't I?
我是对的 不是吗
There's something wrong with him.
德克斯特不正常
Don't want to put it that way,
我不想这么说
but I do agree that Dexter is exactly what you suspect him to be.
但德克斯特确实如你所想
Trust me when I say that there's a place
相信我 你儿子在世上
in this world for your son.
有自己的一席之地
I don't know what it is or what form it will take,
我不知道那个地方在哪 是什么样
but we're gonna find it together.
但我们会一起找到
You were only ten years old
你父亲来寻求我帮助时
when your father first sought my help.
你只有十岁
I know almost everything about you, Dexter.
我对你了如指掌 德克斯特
Not just because I heard it from your father,
不只是因为你父亲告诉了我
but because I helped create you.
是我帮他创造了你
Create me. You sound like Dr. Frankenstein.
"创造了我" 你听起来像弗兰肯斯坦博士
Don't mean to. Don't know how else to put it.
我不想这么说 但找不到更好的词了
I mean, it was obvious that you not only showed
很明显 你不只具备了
all the classic traits of a psychopath
精神变♥态♥者的全部特点
but that you would eventually become a killer.
而且定将变成杀手
So we were faced with a little dilemma--
所以我们面临两难问题
what to do with you.
该拿你怎么办
It was me who convinced Harry that your urges
我劝服哈里 你的嗜血欲望
couldn't be stopped, but they could be focused.
无法阻止 但可引导
Eventually we realized that hunting animals
最终我们发现猎捕动物
wasn't going to satiate you,
无法满足你
so we decided that you could be taught to kill
所以我们决定教你
other kinds of animals.
杀另一种动物
People who truly deserve to die.
杀该死之人
You're saying you came up with the code?
你是说法则是你创建的
Harry had a big hand in the details.
哈里完善了细节
His law enforcement background was certainly an asset,
他的警♥察♥背景帮助不小
but he was operating under my guidance.
但他是在我的指导下行动
I can't help
我情不自禁地
but think of myself
觉得我是
as your spiritual mother.
你精神上的教母
I know we've only just met face to face,
虽然我们刚刚见面
but this is kind of like a reunion.
但感觉就像久别重逢
I should have chilled some champagne.
我应该先冰几瓶香槟
You experimented on me.
你拿我做实验
That's what mothers do?
这也叫母亲吗
I developed a framework for your survival.
我为你的生存建立了框架
That's what mothers do.
这才叫母亲
You made me what I am.
你造就了这样的我
You'd have preferred an institution?
难道你更想进精神病院
Death row?
或成为死囚
I could have turned my back on you.
我可以抛弃你
I could have let Harry do the same.
也能让哈里这么做
I could have even notified the authorities.
我甚至可以报♥警♥
Why didn't you?
你为什么没有
Well, let's just say you got under my skin.
这么说吧 你触动了我
I came to care for you, Dexter.
我开始关心你 德克斯特
I still do.
现在依然关心
Why are you telling me this?
你为何跟我说这些
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
and I'm afraid I need to call in the favor.
而现在需要你帮个忙
I'm sure you recognize this.
你肯定认得这个
It's a section of the human brain.
人脑的一部分
Anterior insular cortex.
前岛叶皮质
A murder victim was missing the same piece of tissue.
跟凶案死者缺少的部分一样
And this is it. In the flesh.
这就是死者的脑组织
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表