So that's off the table.
所以只能私下查
Well, going behind her back seems kind of fucked up.
背着她查不太好吧
It's got to be done this way.
一定得这么办
I gotta catch this guy in the act.
我一定要把他捉奸在床
I gotta present her with the facts.
然后让她眼见为实
Okay, but you're doing it by yourself.
好吧 但你自己去查吧
I need your help on this, Deb.
我需要你帮忙 黛布
It'd be a lot less conspicuous if we work this as a couple.
我们假扮情侣去查不容易惹人怀疑
Well, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable.
我觉得这样不太好
Well, are you comfortable getting a paycheck?
那你觉得一大笔佣金好吗
Okay, boss.
好吧 老板
Thank you.
谢谢
Where does this piece go?
这片拼哪
Right here.
这里
Very good.
很好
Dex, don't forget,
德克斯 别忘了
my birthday picnic's in a few days, okay?
我的生日聚餐就在几天后
On the beach, outside of Papa's.
"老爹餐吧"外面的沙滩上
Bring Harrison.
带哈里森一起来
Yeah, we'll be there. Great.
好 我们会去的 太好了
You know who else will be there?
知道还有谁会来吗
Cassie.
凯西
I heard you have a date with her today.
听说你俩今天要约会
No, it's not a date.
不 不是约会
I just felt like I owed her one
我俩放了你鸽子那晚
after we both bailed on your dinner the other night.
我觉得欠她一次
Oh, my God, why won't you just admit
天哪 你就承认吧
that you like her and that I am an awesome matchmaker?
你很喜欢她 而我是个很棒的媒人
I'll admit that you're an awesome nanny.
我承认你是个很棒的保姆
You'll have to settle for that.
知足吧你
We'll revisit this after the date.
等你们约会完我们再谈
Oh, by the way,
顺便说一句
the TV remote has been missing since yesterday.
从昨天起电视遥控器就不见了
I think somebody hid it,
我觉得有人藏起来了
but I can't get anything out of him.
我问过他 但他不肯说
Harrison, did you take the TV remote?
哈里森 你有没有拿电视遥控器
No.
没有
Do you know where it is? No.
你知道在哪吗 不知道
He says he didn't take it.
他说他没拿
Right.
好吧
Guess I'll just keep looking for it.
那我只能再找找了
Homicide in Liberty City.
自♥由♥之城发生凶杀案
All right, Harrison, it looks like
好了 哈里森 看来
you're going to have to finish that puzzle on your own.
你得自己完成拼图了
I'm doing all the work anyway.
原本也就是我一个人在做
Yeah, you are.
对 是的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Welcome to spatter-land.
欢迎来到"血溅乐园"
Hope you brought extra string.
希望你带的线够多
Never leave home without it.
不带线不出门
Good news.
好消息
We have the victim's boyfriend in custody.
我们拘留了死者的男朋友
A witness saw him taking off from the scene,
一位目击者看到他从现场离开
and he forgot to change his bloody socks.
而且他还忘了换掉带血的袜子
God bless stupid killers.
上帝保佑那些笨蛋凶手
Once again, drawn to blood.
又一次 被血液吸引
Looks like Zach has just given me the in I need.
看来扎克给我了个很好的机会
Zach Hamilton, right?
扎克·汉密尔顿 对吗
You were at my house.
你去过我家
That's right.
是的
You guys find out who killed Norma?
你们查到谁杀死诺玛了吗
No luck. It's a dead end.
还没有 没线索了
So you like to shoot crime scenes?
你喜欢拍摄犯罪现场吗
Yeah, I got a police scanner app on my phone.
是的 我手♥机♥上装了一个警♥察♥扫描软件
It's better than sitting at home, playing video games.
比坐在家里玩电子游戏好玩多了
You ever been on the other side of the yellow tape?
你到过警戒线的里面吗
Nope.
没有
This is as close as I've gotten.
这已经是我离得最近的距离了
Well, come on.
过来
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Yeah, just don't touch anything.
是啊 什么都别碰就行了
This is amazing.
这也太棒了
I remember that feeling. Awe, wonder.
我记得那种感觉 敬畏 惊叹
It only fed the urge.
只会让欲望更甚
Hey, can I take some pictures?
我能拍些照片吗
It's usually against protocol,
一般来说不符合规定
but what the hell?
不过管它呢
Go ahead.
拍吧
Cool. Thanks.
酷 谢谢
So what happened to her?
她怎么死的
She was stabbed.
她被人捅了
Yeah, obviously. But, like, you know, how?
很明显 但是 怎么捅的呢
If I open up to him,
如果我对他说实话
maybe he'll open up to me.
也许他也会对我敞开心扉
Come on. I can handle it.
说吧 我能承受的
Well, the victim tried to defend herself.
死者想自卫
There were defensive wounds on her body,
尸体上有防御性伤口
but you can also tell by these big, round drops on the ground.
但你也能从地上这些大圆形血滴上看出来
And this multiple cast-off spatter
而这里的多重拋甩型血迹
suggests that she was stabbed several times.
表明她被捅了好几刀
And the arterial spurting here
而这里的颈动脉喷射
indicates that the killer severed her carotid artery
表明凶手第一刀就
with the first stab.
割断了她的颈动脉
You can tell all that just by looking at the blood?
仅仅看血迹你就能知道这么多事吗
Pretty much.
差不多
Awesome.
真了不起
So I heard you caught the guy who did it.
我听说你们抓到凶手了
Yeah, her boyfriend. How?
是啊 她的男朋友 怎么抓到的
He was sloppy.
他很粗心
Left a bloody print and DNA.
留下了血印和DNA
Plus, he was spotted driving away from the scene.
而且有目击者看到他开车离开现场
Oh, yeah? What kind of car?
是吗 什么车啊
He must have heard his Porsche was seen
他肯定听说有人在诺玛的公♥寓♥楼下
at Norma's apartment.
看到了他的保时捷
No one noticed.
没人看到
So the killer, he--
所以凶手 他
he should've worn gloves and long sleeves,
他应该戴手套 穿长袖
made sure he was covered up.
确保自己被包裹得很好
He's making this a teaching moment.
他把这当成了教学时间
Well, yeah, if he was smart.
对 如果他聪明的话
The kid's a quick study,
这孩子学东西很快
but that doesn't prove he killed Norma Rivera.
但这并不能证明他杀了诺玛·里韦拉
Uh, so, hey, I-I gotta get going,
那 我 我得走了
but thanks.
谢谢你
Hey, why don't you give me a call
你把照片打印出来之后
when you print those up?
给我打个电♥话♥吧
I'd love to take a look.
我想看一下
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I could do that.
行 好 这个可以有
Time to make another connection.
是时候去发展另一个联♥系♥了
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Thank you for doing this with me.
谢谢你陪我来这里
When you own a food truck,
有一辆快餐车时
you kinda have to scope out the competition constantly.
差不多得时时琢磨怎么提高竞争力
Plus I just really love to eat.
此外我也的确是个吃货
Yeah, no problem.
不客气
I wouldn't miss these peanut butter and Nutella fries
我绝不会错过这花生酱和巧克力酱
for anything. Mmhmm.
薯条的 没错
So you're indulging me in my favorite pastime.
你让我尽情享受了我最喜欢的消遣
What do you like to do for fun?
你喜欢找什么乐子呢
You know, normal stuff.
也就一般的事
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表