Well, thanks. I do what I can, you know.
谢谢 我很尽力
Yeah, this equipment is more for beginners,
这台机器更适合初级用户
people who don't already have an established routine.
那些没有固定健身计划的人
Does he know who I am?
他知道我是谁吗
Is he trying to get rid of me?
是想支走我吗
I'm just looking to change up my workout.
我是想提升健身的力度
I'd love any suggestions.
希望得到指导
That baby--
这宝贝的
cut you up faster than a chef at Benihana.
塑身效果比红花料理大厨的刀法还快
Come on, give it a try.
来吧 试试看
Okay.
好吧
He doesn't seem to recognize me.
看来他没认出我
Whoa.
哇
Careful, there.
小心那里
Maybe a grudge against Vogel will be harder to hide.
也许对沃格尔的怨恨会更难隐藏
I like to read when I work out.
我锻炼时喜欢阅读
Keeps me from getting motion sickness.
防止出现晕动症
This one, I can't put down.
这本书让我欲罢不能
You heard of it?
听说过吗
I'm not much of a reader.
我不太看书
You've probably heard of the author, though.
不过作者你大概听说过吧
She's pretty famous.
相当有名
They call her "The Psychopath Whisperer."
人们称她"变♥态♥通灵师"
Dr. Evelyn Vogel?
伊芙琳·沃格尔博士
No, I've never heard of her.
不 我从未听说过她
Of course he's heard of Vogel.
他当然听说过沃格尔
She treated him.
她曾治疗过他
He's lying.
他在撒谎
You know, a fit guy like you,
像你这么健壮的家伙
you need to get up to at least level five
至少要调到5级
to feel the full effect.
才能达到最佳效果
But why lie, unless he has something to hide?
可为什么要撒谎 他想隐瞒什么吗
Yeah, I feel it.
的确 感觉到了
Yeah? Oh, yeah.
是吗 是的
Don't forget to breathe.
别忘记呼吸
You went to see Galuzzo?
你去见了格鲁兹奥吗
You could have exposed us both.
可能暴露我们俩的
It was worth the risk.
可是值得一试
He's definitely hiding something.
他一定在隐瞒什么
So now what?
那现在怎么办
I break into his house tomorrow, when he's at work,
等他明天上班去了 我进他家看看
try to find hard evidence
能不能找到有力证据
that he's our man.
确认就是他
And in the meantime, what if he comes for me?
万一在此期间 他朝我下手了怎么办
Do you have any way to protect yourself?
你有什么办法自卫吗
A gun. I haven't used it for years.
有一把枪 好多年没用了
Keep it loaded,
确保上了子弹
And call me if you need me.
有事就打给我
I'm meeting Deb for dinner.
今晚我要跟黛布吃饭
I'll check in with you later.
我稍后再和你联♥系♥
Uh, wait. Just--
等等
There's one thing I was wondering about
上次跟你谈过后还有件事
since we last spoke.
我不太明白
Yes?
什么事
When Harry and I came up with the code,
当哈里和我建立准则时
he insisted that you only kill bad people.
他坚持要你只杀那些坏人
And I insisted that the first rule of the code be
而我坚信首要准则应当是
don't get caught,
别被逮住
giving you a little wiggle room.
凡事要留些余地才好
Okay.
所以呢
So my question is this.
我的问题就是
When your sister found out
当你妹妹发现了
about who you were and what you were doing,
你的真实面以及所做的事情后
Why didn't you kill her?
你为什么不杀了她
What?
你说什么
Not that I'd ever advocate such a thing,
我并不鼓励你这么做
but since Debra knew the truth about you,
可自从黛布拉知道真♥相♥的那一刻起
she's clearly a risk--
她显然威胁到...
I would never kill Debra. She's my sister.
我永远不可能杀黛布拉 她是我妹妹
I love her.
我爱她
What, exactly, do you love about her?
你究竟爱她什么
Wha--what do you mean?
你什么意思
When a psychopath speaks about love,
精神变♥态♥者口中的爱
it doesn't really mean the same thing
和正常人口中的爱
as for typical people.
并不是一个概念
So what do you love about her?
你到底爱她哪一点
I-I don't know.
我不知道
I love having steaks and beer with her,
我喜欢和她在一起喝啤酒 吃牛排
and until recently, the fact that she...
直到前一阵子
is always there for me,
她都一直陪伴我
the way she looked up to me.
敬仰我
But none of that is really about Debra.
可这些和黛布拉本身没什么关系
It's about what she does for you.
这些都是她为你做的
So you're saying I'm selfish?
你是想说我很自私吗
I'm not criticizing.
我不是批评你
Selfless love is hard enough for typical people.
无私的爱对正常人来说尚且不易
And for psychopaths, it's impossible.
更何况对精神变♥态♥狂 更是不可能
So why are you telling me this?
那你为什么跟我说这些
So I'll feel bad about myself?
是为了让我内疚吗
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反
I want you to revel in what you are.
我希望你纵情于自己本色
I told you, you're perfect.
我说过 你很完美
How can you still say that
你都知道是我害了黛布
when you know what I've done to Deb?
怎么还能这么说呢
That's my point.
这就是我想说的
You're perfect as a psychopath.
作为精神变♥态♥来说 你无疑是完美的
All this talk about helping Debra,
所有关于帮助黛布拉
and loving her--
还有你爱她的那些说辞
It's like you're Michelangelo
就好像米开朗基罗在试图
trying to play the banjo.
演奏班卓琴那样奇怪
I'm trying to be a good brother.
我想努力做一位好哥哥
Why don't you let me help Debra?
为什么不让我帮黛布拉呢
Because she wouldn't even listen to you.
她不会听你话的
I'm the only one who understands her.
我是唯一能理解她的人
Dexter, you admitted to being the cause of her pain.
德克斯特 你承认自己是她的痛苦之源
How can you expect to be the solution?
又凭什么认为自己是解药呢
I can handle Deb.
我会管好她的
I've been doing it my entire life.
我一生都这么过来的
All right, next question.
好吧 下一个问题
Physically evasive movements to defeat
令警员尝试制♥服♥失败的
an officer's attempt to control is
逃避性肢体动作是什么
A, Active aggression, B, Physical resistance,
A主动攻击 B肢体抵抗
C, Active resistance, D, Active evasion?
C主动抵抗 D主动逃避
B, Active aggression.
B 主动攻击
Okay, active aggression is actually A.
好吧 主动攻击其实是A
And, B, it's wrong.
选B是错的
The answer is C, active resistance.
正确答案是C主动抵抗
Wait, I'm confused.
等等 我还是不明白
Of course you are.
你当然不明白
Matthews was right.
马修斯说的没错
You're a fucking lost cause.
你♥他♥妈♥注定要失败
Jesus, Angel. Easy.
天啊 安吉尔 放松点
Yeah, Angel. Easy.
对 安吉尔 放松点
I stuck my neck out on the line for you with Matthews.
我为了你在马修斯那里打下了包票
You better not fuck this up.
你最好别给我搞砸了
Will you please cut him some slack?
你能别逼他这么紧吗
He's still tired
他大半夜
from being called out in the middle of the night on that case.
被叫去处理案子 现在还累着
What case? There's no case.
什么案子 昨晚没案子
I'm, uh--
我
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表