I know what I said.
我记得
Let's not think like this.
咱先别这么想
You had a horrible childhood.
你有个苦难的童年
You don't have to live your life
但没必要活在
with the burden of your past.
过去的阴影之下
Yeah?
喂
157 Montgomery.
蒙哥马利街157号♥
You're a fuckin' saint. Thank you.
你丫就一大神 谢了
157 Montgomery. You know where that is?
蒙哥马利街157 知道在哪儿吧
You shouldn't have hit me.
你不该打我
She hit him?
老太打他了
I was scared.
我当时很害怕
I can still help you.
我仍然可以帮你
You don't have to be angry at me.
你别生我的气
You can't help me. I can.
你帮不了我 我能
I understand what you've been through.
我理解你的经历
No child should ever have to hide
不应该有孩子藏在床下
under a bed from a parent.
躲避父母的
You sought connection with her, hmm?
你想找寻母子情缘
And all she gave you was pain.
可她给你的只有痛苦
What--what you do with your women,
你对那些女人做的事
it's a search for that same connection
不过是在寻觅那种
that you never got from your mother.
你从未体验过的母子情
But what we have here now,
但是此时此刻
in this moment, you and I?
你我一起
This is real human connection.
正是真情所在
What you have with your victims,
而你和那些被害人之间的感情
that only pales in comparison.
简直相形见绌
Do you understand?
你明白吗
You poor, poor boy.
可怜的孩子
All you want is to belong, don't you?
你需要的只是归属感 是吗
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I can, trust me.
我能 相信我
Oh, what did you do? I didn't.
你干了什么 我什么都没做
Who did you call? Is this your little fucking friend?
你给谁打的 那个操蛋朋友吗
Dexter, Dexter!
德克斯特 德克斯特
Yeah, you call him.
是啊 叫他名字
Fuck you, Dexter!
去死吧 德克斯特
Fuck.
操
You okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
Oh, fucking Christ.
我♥操♥
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该没事
Did he hurt you? No.
他伤着你了吗 没有
No, thank-- thank you.
没有 谢谢你们
Where's Yates?
耶茨呢
Let's get you out of here.
我们先带你走
Then we can find Yates.
然后再找耶茨
Debra, are you okay?
黛布拉 你没事吧
I'm good.
没事
Really, I'm--I'm good.
真的没事
Let's just get this cleaned up and get out of here.
赶紧清理完现场闪了
Brain cores.
脑仁
I'll dump them with Yates's body.
我会和耶茨尸体一起仍了
So this-- so this is finally over.
这么说 一切都结束了
My tormentor is dead...
我的梦魇不在了
Thanks to you, Dexter.
谢谢你 德克斯特
And Deb.
还有黛布
Yes. And Deb.
对 还有黛布
I'm glad to see that the two of you
很高兴看到你俩
have managed to find your way back to each other.
又能和好如初
Well, the family that kills together...
一起杀人的家人
You're doing well, Debra.
你做得很好 黛布拉
You're very resilient.
适应得很好
We'll see.
再看吧
You are.
是不错
And you never gave up on her.
你也从未放弃她
I'm impressed.
我很欣慰
I know Harry would be too.
我想哈利也会很欣慰的
He was always concerned that, as you grew older,
他总是担心 等你们长大时
you--you might drift apart.
你俩会 分道扬镳
Well, we never really had a choice.
我们没得选
If anyone really knew us, they would run screaming.
要是知道我们的真面目 定会惊声尖叫
This is everything.
全在这了
Okay.
好了
So is this it?
这就完了
A few days ago, everything seemed hopeless
几天前 黛布和我
between Deb and me.
还是不容水火
But through Dr. Vogel and Yates,
但历经沃格尔和耶茨一事
I've got my sister back.
我妹妹又回来了
Not like things were before...
跟以前那种亲情
it's something different.
不同的另一种感情
But for now, it's enough.
但此刻已是圆♥满♥
It's beautiful out here, Dexter.
这里的海面真美 德克斯特
I like it.
我喜欢这里
It's peaceful, alone on the water.
海面静谧安详
Tonight you brought us.
你今晚带我们来了
Yes. Why?
是啊 为什么
I wanted to be with family.
我想和家人在一起
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表