Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
Remember me?
还记得我吗
What are you doing here, Hannah?
你来这儿干什么 汉娜
You should probably leave before my husband returns
你应该在我先生回来之前离开
Your husband? Oh, my God.
你先生 天啊
You're still in love with her, aren't you?
你还爱着她 对吧
No.
才没有
We have got to get her out of our lives.
我们必须把她从我们的生活中赶出去
So what is it you'd like to do?
那你现在想怎么办
I would like to take her to Marshal Services
我想把她交给法警
and have her the fuck arrested.
他妈的把她关起来
When the Brain Surgeon was out there,
开颅专家仍在行凶的时候
I trusted Dexter to solve the problem, and he did.
我相信德克斯特能够处理 他也成功了
Before you take matters into your own hands,
在你亲自出马之前
be sure to consider all the consequences
一定要考虑到行动的
of those actions.
所有后果
Can I borrow that high-tech GPS tracker?
我能借用下你那个定位追踪器吗
Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera.
扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉
What if we were to teach Zach the code?
我们为何不教扎克那套法则
Am I ready to be a spiritual father?
我准备好成为一位精神上的父亲角色吗
Are you gonna help me be like you?
你会帮我变成像你一样吗
Hi, Dexter!
德克斯特
Going for a little night swim.
我们去游夜泳
Enjoy.
好好玩
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
That rich asshole is walking around, free.
那王八蛋阔少爷仍逍遥法外
We have nothing on this kid.
可我们没那小子的证据
That's why I was following him.
所以我才去盯他
Let it go. That's an order.
不许再查了 这是命令
By the way, me and Jamie are moving in together.
对了 我和洁咪要搬一起住了
What?
什么
Why did you marry him?
你为什么嫁给他
Because he was there when you weren't.
因为你抛弃我时 他帮助了我
No, Miles. Stop it, please.
不 迈尔斯 停手 求你了
You'll never have to leave this boat.
你永远别想离开这艘船
I told the crew
我告诉船员
that Miles was going to New York for a few days.
迈尔斯去纽约几天
Please don't leave town before we talk again.
我们再次交谈前 别离开这个城市
I won't.
我不会的
Come on, what the fuck? Dexter!
快点 搞毛啊 德克斯特
It looks like he's not home.
他似乎不在家
Cassie.
凯西
Norma Rivera was bludgeoned.
诺玛·里韦拉也被重击过
Is it possible Zach did this?
这可能是扎克干的吗
Every contact leaves a trace.
每次接触都会留下痕迹
That idea is the foundation of all crime scene analysis.
这是犯罪现场分♥析♥的基础理论
I should be focused on who bludgeoned Cassie and why.
我应该集中精力分♥析♥杀死凯西的凶手及原因
But instead...
但事实上
ever since Hannah came back into my orbit,
自从汉娜回到我的生活里
she's all I can think about.
我满脑子都是她
Manner of death?
死亡方式
Swan.
天鹅塑像
Killer didn't plan this. It was impulsive.
凶手没有预谋 是冲动犯罪
This is just how Zach Hamilton killed Norma Rivera.
正如扎克·汉米尔顿杀了诺玛·里韦拉一样
She was killed pretty deep in her apartment.
她不是在门口遇害的
Like she let the killer in herself.
看样子是她请凶手进屋的
So she knew him.
他俩认识
That guy she was dating.
跟她约会的家伙
You said you were coming here to pick Cassie up for a date.
你说来接凯西去约会
Yes, I was late.
是的 我迟到了
Where were you coming from?
你从哪里来
I had a... the building inspection.
我去检查建筑了
I'm a structural engineer.
我是结构工程师
Okay, well, maybe I was wrong.
好吧 也许我猜错了
Maybe it was the repair man or the delivery guy.
也许是修理员或者快递员
Or Zach Hamilton.
或者是扎克·汉米尔顿
If I'd paid more attention to Zach
要是我能对扎克多留点心
instead of being with Hannah...
而不是跟汉娜在一起
would Cassie still be alive?
凯西现在会不会还活着
Is that Zach's blood?
这是扎克的血吗
Zach knew Cassie.
扎克认识凯西
He met her once, here with me.
他来找我时见过她一次
Cassie was a good person.
凯西是个好人
You're sure there was no one else she was having issues with?
你确定她没跟人结怨吗
Just try and think.
仔细想想
I can't think right now. Can you just--please--
我现在没法思考 你能不能
It's okay, it's okay.
没事了
Hey, Deb, how are you?
黛布 你好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
It's good to see you, you know, at a crime scene.
很高兴在犯罪现场见到你
I'm gonna talk to Dex. Go ahead.
我去跟德克斯说几句 去吧
Harrison's asleep.
哈里森睡着了
Thanks.
谢了
That's a break.
是个突破口
Could that be the killer's blood?
会是凶手的血吗
Here's hoping.
希望是
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Sure.
没事
Why the fuck do I even ask?
我他妈问了也白问
What about Hannah?
那汉娜怎样了
What about her?
她怎么了
Is she still here?
还在这吗
Hey, Deb.
黛布
Who would want to kill Cassie?
谁会想杀凯西
She owe people money?
她欠人钱吗
We're looking into that.
我们正在查
What about customers or a vendor?
顾客或卖♥♥家方面呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I have no fucking business being here.
我没资格说话
Anytime you wanna come back, the door's always open.
你要想回来的话 大门永远为你敞开
Maybe I'll put an application in the mail.
也许我会寄申请信的
I'll come back to finish this conversation, yeah?
回头再跟你问个明白 知道吗
Okay.
好
Can't wait.
迫不及待啊
I would give everything to feel nothing again.
我愿不惜一切代价变回毫无情感
We need to get you out of town as soon as possible.
你得马上出城
I need a new passport.
我需要一本新护照
I have a guy that can do that.
我认识一个人能帮忙
I'll find out what he needs.
我去问问他需要些什么
That's just a phone call.
一通电♥话♥就能解决
You could have phoned me,
你也可以给我打电♥话♥
rather than driving all the way down here.
而不是大老远开车过来
This was on the way to the lab.
去实验室顺路就来了
This marina is not on the way to the lab.
这码头一点也不顺路
You know, we, um...
我们
we missed a spot of blood cleaning up.
那天还有一处血迹我们没清理
No, we didn't.
不可能
Edge of the whiskey bottle.
威士忌瓶口边缘
I noticed it this morning.
我今早注意到的
I was so glad to see it
很高兴看到这血迹
because it reminded me of you.
因为它让我想起了你
Did you clean it up?
你清理了吗
Yes, I cleaned it up.
清理过了
With bleach? Yes.
用漂白水 是的
Miami is not the place for you to be right now.
你现在不能待在迈阿密
The sooner we get you out of here, the better.
越早离开越好
I completely agree.
完全同意
It is Zach's blood under Cassie's nails.
凯西指甲下的血迹是扎克的
He killed another innocent woman.
他又杀害了一个无辜的女人
What a waste.
太可惜了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表