Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
I've come to believe that the killer could be one of my former patients.
我相信杀手是我的前病人
He sent both packages to you.
他把两个包裹都寄给你
Maybe he doesn't know how to find me.
也许他还不知道如何找到我
Yet.
现在还不知道
Well, I need to get to him before he gets to me.
我得在他找上门之前找到他
I've got my eye on Joey Quinn. Quinn?
我在考虑乔·奎恩 奎恩
There's no way he can pass that sergeant exam.
他根本不可能通过警司考试
He'll pass.
他能过
I stuck my neck out on the line for you.
我为了你打下了包票
You'd better not fuck this up.
你最好别给我搞砸了
Lieutenant Morgan?
摩根警督
Is there a problem, officer? Well, yes.
有什么问题吗 警官 是的
You're in a car, drunk, with an open container.
你在车里喝醉了 还有个开了盖的酒瓶
Quinn. Why did she call you?
奎恩 她为什么打给你
She's a friend. I couldn't say no.
她是我朋友 我无法拒绝
I mean, come on, you used to fuck her.
我是说 你以前跟她睡过
There is nothing going on between me and Deb.
我和黛布之间真的没什么
I want to know if there was anything unusual
我想知道我父亲的死
about my father's death.
有什么不寻常的地方
He killed himself, Dexter.
他是自杀的 德克斯特
Harry walked in on what he created,
哈里撞见了自己创造的怪物
and he couldn't live with himself.
他无法面对
Trust me when I say that there's a place
相信我 你儿子在世上
in this world for your son.
有自己的一席之地
I told you, you're perfect.
我说过 你很完美
How can you still say that
你都知道是我害了黛布
when you know what I've done to Deb?
怎么还能这么说呢
I shot the wrong person in that trailer.
我在拖车箱里杀错了人
Your sister just confessed to killing LaGuerta.
你妹妹刚坦白说她杀了洛格丽塔
What?
什么
I'm telling the whole fucking truth!
我要把真♥相♥全他妈说出来
There's nothing you can do to stop me!
你们别想阻止我
Deb, please. Stop!
黛布 拜托 停
I thought I could fix this,
我以为我能解决
but you're right--I can't.
但你说得对 我做不到
I just keep making her worse.
我只会让她越来越糟糕
Do you really think you can help her?
你真觉得你能帮她吗
Yes.
是的
Stop!
住手
Do it, Debra. Shoot him.
动手 黛布拉 朝他开枪
This is not who you are.
你不是这样的人
You are a good cop.
你是个好警♥察♥
You're a good person.
你是个好人
You're not like him.
你跟他不一样
Put him down!
快开枪
It's true.
是真的
Everything she said.
她说的都是真的
You're a good person.
你是个好人
It's okay. Do what you gotta do.
没事的 做你该做的
Dex...
德克斯...
Tell me what you saw.
告诉我你看见了什么
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说
Debra, I brought you here so we can begin to strip away
黛布拉 我带你到这里来
the power this place holds over you.
是为了消除这地方对你的影响
Talking about it's not gonna change anything.
谈论它并不能改变任何事
Neither is continuing to repress what happened here.
压抑它也不会有任何帮助
I'm not repressing shit.
我才没有压抑什么狗屁
And I sure as shit don't need you to remind me
我他妈也非常确定不需要你提醒我
about what happened here.
这里发生过什么
You know, Dexter's need to kill was born
你知道 德克斯特的杀戮冲动
in a container much like this one,
起源于跟这差不多的一个集装箱里
and he's been trapped side its walls ever since.
他从此就被困在里面
As a psychopath, he will never be able to break free.
作为一个精神变♥态♥者 他无法逃脱
But you can,
但是你可以
by reliving the events of that night over and over--
只要反复回顾那晚发生的事
I killed him.
我杀了他
I shot Dexter instead of LaGuerta.
我朝德克斯特开了枪而不是洛格丽塔
That's what I saw.
那就是我所看见的
Now, unless you're gonna fucking handcuff me again,
除非你想再次给我铐上手铐
I'd really like to go.
否则我想走了
When you shot Dexter, how did that make you feel?
你朝德克斯特开枪时什么感觉
Better. Worse. I don't fuckin' know.
更好 更坏 我他妈怎么知道
What does--what does it even matter?
这又有什么关系呢
I mean, LaGuerta is still dead.
洛格丽塔还是死了
What else could you have done? Arrested him.
那你还能怎么做呢 逮捕他
Splendid, now your brother is on death row. Go on.
很好 那你哥哥现在就是死刑犯了 继续
We could have run. Only to eventually be caught.
我们可以逃跑 迟早被抓住
You go to jail, Dexter gets the death penalty again.
你进监狱 德克斯特还是被判死刑
Debra, you've become so obsessed with the life you've taken,
黛布拉 你一心只想着你夺走的生命
you've forgotten the life you saved.
却忘了你拯救的人
Of course you're fucking defending him.
你♥他♥妈♥当然会维护他
You fucking created him.
你♥他♥妈♥创造了他
You're using him to track a serial killer.
你利用他追踪连环杀手
This isn't about Dexter or me.
这跟我或者德克斯特无关
This is about you getting better.
这是为了让你好起来
Maybe I don't fucking want to get better.
也许我他妈的不想好起来
I don't believe that.
我不相信
Why the fuck should I even trust you?
我他妈为什么要相信你
Why the motherfuck do you even care?
操♥你♥妈♥的 你为什么要管我
Are you upset?
你很难过吗
Yes, I am.
是的
Good.
很好
At least you're no longer avoiding your feelings.
至少你不再回避自己的感受了
We're done for now.
今天到此为止吧
For today.
暂时
There are countless ways to inflict
有无数种方法
physical trauma on the human body,
可以对人造成身体的创伤
and sometimes the deadliest wounds are the ones we barely see.
但有时最致命的的伤是看不见的
They run deep,
它们潜藏太深
like the ones I've inflicted on Deb.
就像我对黛布造成的伤害一样
What are we looking at?
有什么发现
Well, most of the blows are to her face.
大部分殴打都在脸部
There's some bruising around the neck.
脖子上有一些瘀伤
It doesn't look like there was much of a struggle.
似乎没有太多反抗
No signs of a break-in.
没有强行闯入的迹象
Yeah, given the lack of defensive wounds
依据没有自卫伤
and the close proximity of her attacker,
和离凶手下手的近距离判断
I'd say you're looking for someone she knew.
我敢说凶手是她认识的人
We have a name? Norma Rivera.
知道名字了吗 诺玛·里韦拉
Landlord said she lived here by herself.
房♥东说她自己一个人住
Just got off the phone with the vic's employer.
刚刚跟受害人的雇主通了电♥话♥
She was a housekeeper in Biscayne Bay.
她是比斯坎湾的一个女管家
Nice zip code. Yeah, um...
地方不错啊 是的 但...
They all said she had an ex in and out of her life,
据说她有一个藕断丝连的前男友
Roberto Sagastume.
罗伯托·撒加斯图姆
Me and Miller can swing by his place.
我和米勒可以去他那里查查
He had a record.
他有前科
It's good to see you taking the initiative,
很高兴看到你这么主动
like any good sergeant should.
就像所有的好警司一样
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Yo...
你说啥
You got my test back?
你拿到我的考试成绩了
You nailed it, bro.
你考得很棒 哥们
Now wipe that stupid grin off your face before Miller sees it.
趁着米勒还没看到 赶紧收起那副蠢笑
Yeah--no, I've just never been this happy
我从来没有因为阳性[通过]测试
to get back a positive test, you know?
而这么高兴过
What does my sister see in you?
我妹妹到底看上你什么了
Half-pint. Before I forget,
小个子 趁我还没忘
there was this little hottie asking for you
先头在警局时
back at the station earlier.
有个小辣妹找你
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表