Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情回顾
You can't kill me. Why?
你杀不了我 为什么
Because I don't fit Harry's code.
因为我不符合哈里的法则
Trust me when I say that there's a place
相信我 你儿子在世上
in this world for your son.
有自己的一席之地
You're perfect.
你是完美的
How can you still say that
你都知道是我害了黛布
when you know what I've done to Deb?
怎么还能这么说呢
I shot the wrong person in that trailer.
我在拖车箱里杀错了人
Why'd you save me? Why didn't you let me drown?
你为什么救我 干吗不让我淹死
I couldn't imagine my life without you in it.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I'm glad to see that you two have managed
很高兴看到你俩
to find your way back to each other.
又能和好如初
Well, the family that kills together...
一起杀人的家人
Zach's killer is related to you.
杀扎克的凶手跟你有血缘关系
The Brain Surgeon... is related to you.
开颅专家 跟你有血缘关系
Daniel.
丹尼尔
He's going by the name of Oliver Saxon.
他化名为奥利弗·萨克森
What are you going to do? What do you think?
你会怎么办 你觉得呢
He's my son.
他是我儿子
I still have feelings for you. I just
我对你还有感觉 我只是
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Where do you think you'll go?
你准备去哪儿呢
I haven't decided.
还没定
Argentina.
阿根廷
Me, you, and Harrison are gonna move to Argentina.
你 我和哈里森一起搬到阿根廷
I've got a line on Hannah McKay,
我有了汉娜·麦凯的线索
but I'm gonna need your help reeling her in.
但需要你帮忙找到她
But he's on to you, and you gotta move fast.
但他盯上你了 你得快点走
I tried to get an earlier flight, but it's booked solid
我试着订早一点的航♥班♥ 但是由于飓风
'cause of the storm.
都客满了
I have a proposal. We walk away.
我来提个建议 你我各走东西
You went out of your way to kill your mother in front of me,
你苦心孤诣在我面前杀死自己的母亲
and you just expect me to forget?
却想让我不计前嫌
Evelyn?
伊芙琳
This is usually my favorite moment, the kill.
这曾经是我最爱的时光 杀戮时间
Now, I don't even wanna be here.
但现在我根本不想待在这里
Hey, Deb, change of plans.
黛布 计划改变
Go get on a plane.
去坐飞机吧
Last site someone visited on this computer
这台电脑前一个被访问的网址
was for an Aero Sudamerica.
是南美航♥空♥的
I'm gonna tail the Morgans,
我会跟踪摩根兄妹
see if they'll lead me to her.
看能否找到她
What the fuck is going on here?
这他妈怎么回事
Help me, please!
救我 求求你
Don't move.
不许动
I used to live my life at night,
我曾生活在暗夜里
in the shadow of my Dark Passenger.
那是我的黑暗使者投下的阴影
But, over the years, my eyes adjusted,
但多年过去 我的双眼慢慢适应了
and I could see.
我终于能看见了
And now, what's in focus is my future.
如今我关注的 是我的未来
Bright.
一片光明
Brighter than it's ever been.
前所未见的光明
This is Detective Debra Morgan.
我是黛布拉·摩根警探
I've been shot.
我中枪了
Are we almost there?
我们快到了吗
It's, uh, Gate 209. Just a couple more.
这是209登机口 不远了
I want some Oreos.
我想要奥利奥饼干
There'll be food on the plane.
飞机上会提供吃的
Come on, you promised to help me count.
来吧 你答应帮我计数的
210. There you go.
210 就这样没错
I always thought that if I ever left Miami,
我一直以为如果我要离开迈阿密
I'd be running for my life...
那一定是为了逃命
not running towards a new one.
而不是为了追求新生
211!
Ladies and gentlemen, we'll begin boarding
女士们先生们 飞往里约热内卢的
Flight 691 to Rio de Janeiro in a few moments.
691航♥班♥将马上开始登机
To ensure an on-time departure we ask that you have
为确保能准时出发
your tickets and passports ready for the attendant.
我们请您将机票和护照准备就绪
Where's Hannah?
汉娜在哪里
Hannah? Hey, where are you?
汉娜 你在哪里
I'm at the gate. Where are you?
我在登机口 你在哪里
I'm in the ladies' room, Dex. Elway is in the boarding area.
我在洗手间 德克斯 艾维在登机区
Come here, buddy.
来这边 伙计
Attention passengers.
乘客们请注意
We now begin pre-boarding for Aero Sudamerica
南美航♥空♥飞往里约热内卢的691航♥班♥
Flight 691 to Rio de Janeiro.
现在开始优先登机
He didn't see me. Did he see you?
他没看见我 看见你了吗
No, I don't think so.
应该没有吧
He's got a clear view of the jetway.
他的位置对登机道一览无遗
He must have bought a ticket to get through security.
他为了通过安检 肯定买♥♥了张机票
We won't be able to board without being spotted.
我们不可能在不被发现的情况下登机
And he's right between you and the exit.
而且他正好站在你和出口之间
Dex, I just heard them.
德克斯 我刚听到广播
Our plane is boarding right now.
我们的航♥班♥开始登机了
Stay where you are. I'll call you right back.
你待着别动 我马上给你回电
Okay.
好的
You want some Oreos?
你想要奥利奥饼干吗
Come on.
来吧
Why don't you grab something for the flight?
你去拿点在飞机上用的东西吧
Nothing too big. Okay.
别拿太大的 好的
The storm is coming fast...
风暴快来了...
At this time, we'll now be boarding
现在 我们将开始
all passengers in business class.
为商务舱的乘客办理登机
All passengers, stand by...
所有乘客 请在...
Hey, excuse me.
打扰一下
I have tickets on this flight.
这次本次航♥班♥的机票
I'm a forensic analyst with Miami Metro.
我是迈阿密警局的鉴证分♥析♥员
Yes? I don't want to tell you
什么事 我并不想
how to do your job, but I just saw a guy
告诉你如何做事 但我看见一个人
drop that bag under that chair
把那个包放在椅子下面
and then just walk away.
然后就走开了
I thought maybe he forgot it, but it really looked
我一开始觉得他可能只是忘了
like he left it there on purpose.
但又真的很像是他故意扔下的
Did you see where he went?
你看见他去哪里了吗
Yeah, he's, uh...
看到了 他
right over there, on the phone.
就站在那边 正在打电♥话♥
I know it's probably nothing, but...
我可能有点大惊小怪了 可是
like they say, "If you see something, say something."
有句话说得好 "看到可疑事情及时报告"
Thanks.
谢谢你
Security, this is Casey at Gate 211.
呼叫保安 我是211登机口的凯西
There's a Caucasian male...
这里有一名白人男性...
Deputy Marshal, it's Elway again.
联邦法警 还是我 艾维
Third message. I'm still at the airport.
第三次留言 我还在机场
I still think Hannah McKay's trying to leave the country.
我仍然认为汉娜·麦凯企图出国
Call me back as soon as you can.
尽快给我回电
Thank you.
谢谢
Sir...
先生
Airport security.
我们是机场保安
Need you to come with us, please.
请跟我们走一趟
What? What happened?
怎么了 什么事
Just got to ask you a few questions.
只想问您几个问题
What the hell is this about?
这他妈怎么回事
I'm gonna miss my flight.
我会错过飞机的
Sir, I need you to do what I ask.
先生 我们需要您配合
This way.
这边走
You gotta be fuckin' kidding me.
开什么国际玩笑
Okay, the coast is clear.
行了 已经安全了
Elway's gone. Okay.
艾维不在了 好的
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
due to a security concern... Let's go see Hannah.
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表