Right, Detective Quinn?
对吧 奎恩探员
Right. That's right.
对 那可以了
Gentlemen, let me show you out.
先生们 我带你们出去
What the fuck were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么想的
That rich asshole is walking around, free.
那王八蛋阔少爷仍逍遥法外
We have nothing on this kid.
可我们没那小子的证据
That's why I was following him.
所以我才去盯他
Yeah, if this was any other case,
我懂 要是换了别的案子
I would personally sign off on the overtime.
我肯定同意加班加点查
But this one...
但这次
Let it go.
还是算了
That's an order.
这是命令
By the way, me and Jamie are moving in together.
对了 我和洁咪要搬一起住了
You're what? You're doing what?
什么 你们要什么了
Hey, uh, you got a minute?
有空吗
Uh, make it fast.
快说
Okay, well, Dexter and I are buried in that glass box.
是这样 我和德克斯特忙得焦头烂额
We need an assistant.
我们需要个助手
I don't know about that.
这样不太好
Wait, hold on, we've been under budget
等等 前三个季度
the last three quarters.
我们一直没超预算
It was Dexter's idea. Okay.
德克斯特的主意 好吧
Part-time.
兼♥职♥的
You're one hell of a lieutenant.
你真是个好警司
The photos were a nice touch.
照片是个好点子
Thanks. I thought so.
谢谢 我觉得也是
Well, now he's off my tail.
现在他不跟踪我了
We can get down to business.
我们可以开始干活了
Find someone to... you know.
找人去...你懂的
Eventually.
最终一步
What do you mean, "eventually"?
"最终一步"怎么讲
I mean...
我是说
long before my father taught me how to do what I do,
早在我父亲教会我如何行事之前
he taught me how not to do it.
他首选教会了我如何不行事
Why would I want to not do it?
我为何要不行事
Timing is everything.
时机是一切
One thing you need to learn--
有一点你得学会
the first thing that I had to learn--
也是我学会的第一点
is to wait.
就是等待
Control your urges.
控制住渴望
Channel them appropriately.
正确地疏导
Dexter, I can't wait.
德克斯特 我等不了了
I can't control it.
没法控制了
Yes, you can.
不 你可以
You're gonna get your chance, Zach, I promis
我保证会有机会的 扎克
but the only way I've survived as long as I have
但我能活到今天的唯一办法
is by being careful.
就是小心行事
I'm gonna teach you how to do that.
我会教你如何做到
And then?
然后呢
And then you'll be able to do what I do
然后你就可以做我做的事了
and get away with it.
并且自保
What do you want?
你想干嘛
I saw you with your son.
我看到你和你儿子了
Maggie never mentioned him.
玛吉没提起过他
Hard to picture her as the family type.
很难想象她还是贤淑型
There's nothing going on between Hannah and me.
我和汉娜之间没任何事
Good. Then listen.
很好 那你听清楚
I'd sooner see her in prison than lose her.
我宁愿看她坐牢也不愿失去她
Do you understand?
明白了吗
Because I could call a few people
因为我可以随时找人
and ruin your life.
毁掉你生活
And being a family man,
作为有家的人
I'm sure that's not what you'd want.
你肯定不希望这下场吧
People are so impatient.
人们都如此急躁
Dexter, what are you doing?
德克斯特 你在干嘛
This is something you don't want to get in the middle of.
这件事你不该插手
He said he'd sooner see her in prison than lose her.
他说宁愿看她坐牢也不愿失去她
If that's what he thinks this is about,
要是他以为我们是旧情复燃
she's the one in danger.
那汉娜就危险了
I thought you were going to find out
我本以为你是想看看
if Hannah was a threat to you and Debra,
汉娜是否对你和黛布构成威胁
not if Miles was a threat to Hannah.
而不是迈尔斯是否会危及汉娜
Why can't I do both?
我不能一箭双雕吗
Your flowers.
你的花
That's the thing about plants.
植物就是这样
You don't look after 'em, they die.
你不照看它们就会死掉
So...what's up?
什么事
Miles just confronted me at a gas station.
迈尔斯刚在加油站找我对质
God. He likes to be dramatic.
天哪 他就喜欢小题大做
Is he a threat?
他是威胁吗
A "Chop you up and toss you in the ocean" kind of threat?
需要分尸抛海那种威胁吗
No.
算不上
But he could make your life miserable,
不过他可能搅乱你的生活
have people look into you
找人盯着你
and follow you around 24/7.
全天跟踪你
He sounds like a great guy.
听起来是个牛人
And you're really in a position to judge?
你有资格说他吗
Why did you marry him?
你干嘛嫁给他
Because he was there when you weren't.
因为你抛弃我时他帮助了我
I needed him, Dexter.
我需要他 德克斯特
I met him a few years ago
我几年前认识他的
when I did some flowers for him at an event,
当时我为他的某个活动布置了花卉
and he found my background intriguing.
他发现我经历不凡
I could tell that he had a bit of a crush on me,
看得出来他有点迷恋我
so when I made my little escape and when I had nothing
于是在我身无分文 走投无路的
and when I was desperate,
逃亡之时
I knew that he could give me a whole new life,
我知道他可以给我一个崭新的生活
a new identity,
一个新身份
money.
还有钱
Plus, he makes me happy.
此外 他也让我很幸福
Bullshit.
狗屁
If you're so damn happy,
如果你活得幸福
what are you doing back here?
你回来干什么
Why did you drug Debra and me?
你为什么还对我和黛布拉下药
You know, I think you should go.
我觉得你该走了
No, answer me.
不 回答我
I wanted to make sure that you weren't gonna put me in jail.
我只想确认你并不是想让我入狱
I had to see if you would come to me.
我想看看你会不会来找我
Which I did, and you still haven't told me why.
我来了 但你还没告诉我为什么
Because it doesn't matter why anymore.
为什么已经不重要了
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了
About what?
什么主意
I wanted you to kill Miles for me.
想让你帮我杀了迈尔斯
You what?
什么
He's possessive and controlling
他的占有欲和控制欲太强
and obsessed with me to the point whwhere he follows me everywhere.
对我痴迷到处处跟踪我的地步
I might as well be in prison.
跟坐牢没两样
If I were to try and leave him,
要是我试图离开他
he would-- he would just turn me in.
他会向警方告发我
Why haven't you dealt with this in your usual way?
你怎么没用你以前的手段解决
Because his family already thought
因为我们结婚时
that I was some kind of gold digger when we got married.
他家人已经认定我是拜金女了
If he was gonna drop dead suddenly,
要是他突然死了
for no reason, I would be the first person that they would turn to.
他们肯定会觉得是我♥干♥的
And once the cops get a good look at me--
等警♥察♥上门来看到我的话...
You wanted me to make him disappear.
你想我让他消失
I thought you might feel like you owed me.
我认为你会觉得欠我个人情
Owed you? You didn't have to turn me in.
欠你人情 你当时没必要告发我
You ruined my life. I did.
你毁了我的生活 是啊
You know, it doesn't even matter anymore,
这已经不重要了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表