I can't.
我不行
I have to work right after class.
我下课之后就得上班了
You know, pay off the debts.
还清债务
Wow, well, good for you.
这样啊 挺好的
Where are you working?
你在哪工作
It's a sports bar called Lucky Pete's.
一个叫"幸运皮特"的体育酒吧
I can, uh, call you, though, when I'm free.
等我空了 可以打电♥话♥给你
We can get together.
我们可以聚一下
Okay. Sounds great.
好啊 好主意
The Hannah Mckay I know hated the ocean.
我所了解的汉娜·麦凯讨厌大海
But it does make for an easy escape
但在公海里
into international waters.
的确更容易逃跑
Brave of her to be walking around Miami like that.
敢在迈阿密这么四处走动 她还真是胆大
Or maybe she's found someone to protect her.
也许她找到了一个保护她的人
May I help you? I'm just meeting some friends.
能帮你吗 我就来见见朋友
I'm sorry, sir. Members only.
对不起 先生 仅限会员入内
Oh, but I'm a friend of--
但是我是...
Even so, sir,
无论怎样 先生
we have a strict dress code.
我们有严格的着装要求
Call it a night, Dexter.
今晚就这样吧 德克斯特
You don't want to go in there. I do want to go in there.
你不会想进去的 我真的想进去
It's their territory.
那是他们的地盘
You'll be at a disadvantage.
你会处于劣势的
I need to know what she's up to.
我需要知道她在策划什么
Dexter.
德克斯特
Is your father a member at the Red Coral Club?
你父亲是红珊瑚俱乐部的会员吗
Yeah.
是啊
It's full of old farts in suits. Why?
里面都是穿着西装的老头 怎么了
Can you get me in there? Tonight?
你能把我弄进去吗 今晚
Yeah. Sure.
可以啊 当然
Good to see you, Mr. Hamilton.
很高兴见到您 汉米尔顿先生
So what are we doing here?
我们来这里干什么
Looking for someone.
找人
I thought we weren't supposed to be seen together.
不是说不能让人发现我们一起
This is different.
这次不一样
You know her?
你认识她吗
That's my ex-girlfriend.
那是我的前女友
Nice. Who's the guy?
不错 那家伙是谁
I'm gonna find out.
我就是要搞清楚
All right, you keep an eye on him.
你留意着他
You text me when he's coming back.
他回来的时候发短♥信♥给我
Got it.
知道了
Hannah.
汉娜
It's Maggie now.
我现在叫玛吉
You shouldn't be here, Dexter.
你不应该出现在这 德克斯特
Well, I'm not leaving until you tell me
如果你不告诉我你为什么给我下药
why you drugged me and left me on the side of the road.
然后把我丢在路边 我是不会走的
Well, after what you did to me,
在你对我做了那些事之后
I'm not sure that you get to ask questions.
我不确定你有资格问我问题
But here I am, asking.
但我来了 在问你
What are you doing back in Miami?
你回来迈阿密做什么
Well, I was about to enjoy a martini.
我正想享用马提尼
You should probably leave, though,
你或许该走了
before my husband returns.
趁我先生还没有回来
Your husband?
你先生
You're married to that guy?
你嫁给了那个人
他回来了
德克斯特·摩根
Yes. I'm very lucky.
是的 我很幸运
Yeah, well, he seems rich.
没错 他看起来很有钱
You were always a pragmatist.
你一直是个现实的人
Well, the money's nice, I have to admit, but...
我不得不承认 有钱是挺好 但是
he has other talents.
他也有其他优点
Miles is the adventurous type.
迈尔斯是个爱冒险的男人
What are you doing here, Hannah?
你来这儿干什么 汉娜
My husband will be back any minute,
我先生随时就会回来
and it's probably in your best interest
你可能最好还是
that he not see us together.
别让他看到我俩在一起
Well, I told you, I'm not leaving
我说过了 除非你告诉我
until you tell me why you did what you did to me.
你为什么下药 否则我是不会走的
I see you've made a friend.
你交了个朋友
This is my husband, Miles Castner.
这位是我的先生 迈尔斯·卡斯纳
Dexter Morgan.
这是德克斯特·摩根
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Maggie has told me about you.
玛吉跟我提起过你
How you were her boyfriend,
你这个前男友
until you betrayed her,
是如何背叛她
turning her in to the police.
如何把她交给警♥察♥的
Quite a predicament you left her in.
你让她陷入非常艰难的处境
Shall we finish our drinks?
我们把酒喝完好吗
I think it's time for us to go.
我觉得我们该走了
Well, that's an excellent idea.
好主意
Make sure Mr. Morgan is given whatever he needs.
满足摩根先生的任何需求
Didn't you get my texts?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
I warned you that guy was coming.
我警告你那人回来了
I know.
我知道
So why didn't you walk away?
那你为什么不走
I mean, I watched him. I stayed on him.
我留意着他 一直监视着他
I didn't fuck up in there.
我没有出问题
I screwed up, not you.
是我出问题了 不是你
You did exactly as I asked you to.
你完全按照我的吩咐办了
So what now?
那现在怎么办
Nothing.
凉拌
I'll call you. We'll talk tomorrow.
我会给你电♥话♥ 我们明天再谈
So that guy, are we--
那个人 我们
Are you gonna kill him?
你要杀了他吗
I only kill people who deserve it.
我只杀该杀之人
You here,
你来了
'cause something sure ain't right.
有些事情确实不太对劲
While them orphans was camping in the woods,
当那群孤儿在树林里露营的时候
something gave them a proper fright.
他们被某些东西吓到了
Miles Castner
迈尔斯·卡斯纳
made his fortune in international casinos.
靠国际赌场中发家致富
He has the power and the reach
他有能力
to get Hannah a new name, new passport,
为汉娜改名换姓 办理新护照
but if she's as happy as she seems
可是如果她真的满足于
in her new life,
她的新生活
then why is she here, messing with mine?
她为什么回来 搞乱我的生活
Miles Castner--
迈尔斯·卡斯纳
What kind of name is Miles, anyway?
迈尔斯算什么破名字
Hello.
你好
Harrison, hello.
哈里森 你好
That's it?
就这样吗
I remember when I used to get a hug.
我记得以前会来抱一下的
Even I don't matter when Rastamouse is on.
播《雷鬼小鼠》的时候他连我都不理
I checked in with marshals, FBI,
我问过法警 联调局
Fucking Homeland Security.
他妈的国土安♥全♥部♥
There hasn't been a single sighting of Hannah Mckay.
没有发现任何汉娜·麦凯的踪迹
I'm hoping you've had better luck.
希望你运气比我好
Yeah. I found her.
是的 我找到她了
She's married.
她结婚了
Well, there's someone for everyone, I guess.
每个人总有看对眼儿的人
I hope he's sleeping with one eye open.
希望那男的睡觉时睁一只眼
What's her married name?
她男人姓什么
The guy she's married to is worth $700 million.
她嫁的那个人身价高达七亿美元
He owns casinos.
拥有数家赌场
The name, Dex.
姓名 德克斯
Castner.
卡斯纳
Miles Castner.
迈尔斯·卡斯纳
They're staying on his yacht.
他们住在他的游艇上
I don't know what they're doing in Miami.
我不知道他们来迈阿密做什么
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表