Okay, let's get started.
好了 我们开始
Where's Quinn?
奎恩呢
He's on his way.
他在路上
Lisa Marshall is DDK's latest victim--
丽莎·马歇尔是末日杀手的最新受害者
the whore of Babylon.
巴比伦大娼妇
Where are we on finding her brother Travis?
搜寻她弟弟崔维斯那边进行得如何
He's gone missing. Hasn't reported to work in days.
仍然不知所踪 一直没去上班
We got unis at his apartment and at Lisa's house. So far, nothing.
我们监视着他和丽莎的公♥寓♥ 暂时没收获
So he and Gellar either got the fuck out of dodge
看来他要么是和盖勒撅屁♥股♥跑路了
or they're holed up somewhere planning
要么就是躲着 在某处计划
their next installment of "what the fuck."
扯他妈蛋的下一票
Travis is holed up waiting for me.
崔维斯正躲着 等我呢
They have three tableaus to complete.
他们要完成三个场景
Now, according to Gellar's notebooks,
根据我从盖勒的笔记本上找到的
the bowls of wrath are next.
神怒七碗是下一个
Now religious experts that I've consulted
我咨♥询♥过的宗教专家们
say that it's punishment poured on the people.
都说这是神对人宣泄的惩罚
Each bowl is a plague-- disease, darkness,
每个碗都代表一种灾祸 疾病 黑暗
the ocean turns to blood.
海水变成血
You know this shit?
你还了解这些东西
I've been studying.
我最近一直在研究
Gellar updated his blog.
盖勒更新他的博客了
It's the first post since the killings began, which is huge, right?
他开始杀戮之后的第一次 有价值吧
Let me see it.
打开看看
"In six days, the end will be marked with a solar eclipse.
六天内 末日将伴着日蚀降临
All those following false prophets are doomed."
所有追随伪先知者都将面临审判
Could be Professor Casey.
可能是指凯斯教授
Or me.
或者是我
I'm the one Gellar saw in the church.
盖勒在教堂里看见我了
Look at all the comments.
看看这些回复
People are taking this shit seriously.
这些人把这玩意儿当真了
Professor Gellar, I support your quest.
盖勒教授 我支持您的探求
I'm inspired by your courage
我被您的勇气激励着
and faithfully follow you to the end.
我会跟随您直到最后
Doomsday Adam.
末日亚当
Well, a blog update's not gonna help us find their location.
博客的更新又不能找到他在哪里
Well, I could take a stab at tracking down
我可以试着追踪
the blog's internet protocol address.
博客的IP地址
I hope you're not as good as you think.
希望你没自以为的那么厉害
Do it, Louis. I don't want to know
马上去 路易 我不管你怎么查
how you do it, but do it.
总之搞定它
We're running on fumes here.
我们手头没点有用的
I need people following all leads,
我要大家跟进所有的线索
whatever it takes to catch these assholes, okay?
用尽全力抓住这俩混♥蛋♥ 明白没
Let's do it.
干活吧
I hate to root against my own team,
我不想站在自家人的对立面
but I want a shot at Gellar first.
但我得抢先一步找到盖勒
All right! Jesus Christ.
来了 上了个帝的
You missed the morning briefing.
你错过了早上的简报会
Hey, I overslept. It happens.
睡过头了 难免的
Yeah, well, it's happening a lot. Get dressed.
你难免的次数太多了 穿衣服
Your gun, where is it?
你的枪哪儿去了
Oh, fuck me.
我♥操♥
You got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑呢吧
The whole city is looking to us to fix this DDK shit,
整个城市的人都指望我们抓住末日杀手
and you lose your gun?
你居然丢了配枪
I went to the strip club with Masuka,
我跟玛稣卡昨晚去了夜店
he bailed on me...
他把我扔那里了
And then me and this stripper
然后我和那个脱衣舞娘
went into her car, and she...
上了她的车 然后
You banged a stripper in her car?
你居然跟脱衣舞娘车震
Maybe my gun fell out in her backseat.
也许我的枪落在她的后座了
You better pray that it did and that it's still there.
你最好祈求它还在那里
Please, tell me you at least got her number.
你至少有存下她的电♥话♥号♥码吧
Oh, fuck me.
我♥操♥
I got enough to babysit with my kid sister.
给我妹妹当保姆都已经够了
Your phone's got GPS. Track it.
你的手♥机♥有GPS定位 追踪它
That address is halfway across town.
那地方要穿过大半个城市呢
We just lost a whole morning because of your dumb ass.
整个上午都为你个混球泡汤了
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Mr. Morris. Yes.
莫里斯先生 是的
I'm Jessica Morris' father.
我是杰西卡·莫里斯的父亲
Thank you for seeing me.
谢谢你抽空见我
I am sorry for your loss.
对令嫒的死我很遗憾
How can I help you?
有什么我可以帮您的
I'd like you to reopen Jessica's case.
我希望你重新调查杰西卡的案子
Mr. Morris, I know this must be very difficult,
莫里斯先生 我知道您很难接受
but the medical examiner ruled that your daughter's death
但验尸官证实您的女儿死于
was an accidental overdose, not a homicide.
吸毒过量 不是谋杀
Yes, I know.
我知道
But her sternum was cracked.
但她的胸腔有骨折
And paramedics said they never performed CPR
救护人员说他们并没有进行心肺复苏
because she was already dead when they arrived.
因为他们赶到时她已经死了
How do you know that? Does it matter?
谁告诉你的 这重要吗
If someone was with her when she died,
如果她死的时候身边有其他人
why aren't you looking into that?
为什么你们不仔细调查
I'm sorry, but the case is closed.
抱歉 已经结案了
Well, then reopen it.
那就重新调查
What if that person killed her and then tried to cover it up?
万一是有人谋杀她 伪装成意外呢
I am sorry, but my hands are tied.
抱歉 我无能为力
Please, just listen.
拜托 听我说
I don't know if you have kids,
我不知道您是否有孩子
But I hope you never have to see 'em
但我希望你永远不用看见孩子们
turning tricks on Collins Avenue.
在科林斯大街卖♥♥淫
I will run it upstairs. I'll see what I can do.
我会向上级呈报 尽我所能
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 太感谢了
How is your magic working?
神奇网侠进展如何
This is a tough nut,
挺难的
but I want to prove Sergeant Batista wrong.
但我要证明巴蒂斯塔警司是错的
I can do this. I can do this.
我能行 我能行
What's his problem with you?
你这是唱的哪出啊
He doesn't think I'm good enough to date his sister,
他觉得我不够优秀 配不上他妹妹
So I backed off.
我就放手了
Okay. Stop with the fingers.
好的 小指头先别乱敲了
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
Look, I--I understand the
听着 我理解这套
whole cowardly geek response.
弱弱小书呆的反应
I'm not a geek.
我不是书呆子
One bridge at a time, Louis.
别跑题 路易斯
You're into Jamie, right?
你喜欢洁咪 是吧
Well, yeah, she's amazing.
是啊 她超棒的
Well, you have to tell her that.
那你就得告诉她
When it comes to matters of the heart,
事关你的感觉
always follow your dick.
就要跟着老二走
Yeah, but how am I ever gonna win over Batista?
好 那我怎么才能说服巴蒂斯塔
You don't.
用不着
If Jamie's into you as much as you're into her,
如果洁咪像你喜欢她一样喜欢你
She's gonna take care of Batista for you.
她会替你摆平巴蒂斯塔的
Just don't tell him I told you so.
别告诉他是我说的
Yeah, I wanted to talk to Dr. Casey about this "D" he gave me
对 我想和凯斯博士谈谈他判我不及格的事
When's his class again?
他下次课是什么时候
Brunner Hall of Science.
布鲁纳科学馆
Got it. I'll catch him after class.
知道了 下课后我找他谈
I brought you a sandwich.
我给你带了个三明治
Did you find Gellar?
找到盖勒了吗
No.
没有
But he updated his blog.
但他更新了他的博客
He did?
真的
You have any idea what this means?
你知道这代表什么意思吗
"All those following false prophets are doomed."
所有追随伪先知者都将面临审判
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表