Previously on Dexter...
嗜血法医 前情提要
So far our killer has given us three tableaus--
目前凶手为我们营造了三个场景...
The intestines in the scale,
秤上的内脏
the snakes victim,
藏蛇的受害者
and the four horsemen.
还有四骑士
What about the numbers we found on the body,
那么尸体上发现的数字又有什么含义
1237 and 1242?
1237和1242
He's counting up to something.
他在为什么事倒计时
Maybe it's to the end of the world.
也许是世界末日的倒计时
Dexter. Sam, what are you doing here?
德克斯特 山姆 你来这里干什么
Brother Sam? Are you guys, like, friends now?
山姆修士 现在你们两个 算是朋友吗
We have a lead.
我们有头绪了
This revelation expert James Gellar.
《启示录》专家詹姆斯·盖勒
The professor from the University of Tallahassee?
塔拉哈西大学的教授
Looks like we just found our number one person of interest.
看来我们找到头号♥嫌犯了
You're going out with that woman, aren't you?
你要和那个女人去约会 对吗
You knew this was gonna happen.
你知道结果会是这样的
She's part of God's plan now.
现在她也是上帝计划的一部分了
Is this Doomsday number two?
这个人是二号♥末日杀手吗
During the middle ages,
中世纪时人们相信
it was believed that the outcome of nearly
尘世间万事万物的结局
all earthly events was decided by angels,
都由天使左右
either light or dark.
无论光明 亦或黑暗
I'm quite certain that face
我非常肯定
I saw in the crowd was of the dark variety.
我在人群中看到的那张脸 是属于黑暗的
Unfortunately, he's chosen to remain anonymous.
不幸的是 他不着丝毫痕迹
He left no trace DNA, no sweat, no saliva, no prints.
DNA 汗液 唾液和指纹 全没留下
A small repair.
一块小补丁
Something skin-like.
类似于皮质
Not your normal glue.
不像是普通的胶
Despite his wish to remain hidden,
即便他想藏匿自己
I may find a way to yank him out of the shadows after all.
可我总有办法拨开云雾 现其原形
Eyes on God, not me.
仰望上帝 而非我
And all God's people said... Amen.
上帝的子民同颂 阿门
Help me up.
扶我一把
It's time to do a little hunting.
该去狩猎了
I thought that we had some time.
我以为我们还有时间
You still don't hear Him.
你还没听到神的声音
I've been fasting and praying for days, and
这几天我一直斋戒 祷告
all I can hear is the sound of my own voice banging around my head.
只能听到自己的声音嗡嗡作响
God remains silent to me.
上帝仍对我缄默
It's a good thing I'm around.
多亏有我陪着
'cause we have to find the whore of Babylon.
因为我们得找到巴比伦大娼妇
I was right about the glue--
这胶果然不出所料
a polyvinyl acetate polymer dissolved in toluene.
溶在甲苯内的聚醋酸乙烯酯
And the backing is calfskin.
小牛皮做下衬
Together they're used in ancient manuscript restoration.
二者一起常被用来做古卷修复
Dude, your sister, briefing room, now.
哥们 你妹子 会议室 赶紧的
Okay, thanks. I'll be there in a minute.
好 谢了 马上过去
This is no amateur.
肯定是个老手
Thank you for joining us, Dexter.
感谢到会 德克斯特
Okay, everyone, let's get started.
好吧各位 我们开始
Our victim is Erin Baer, 29.
死者艾琳·贝尔 现年29岁
She worked at the glass house cafe at the Miami Cultural Center.
在迈阿密文化中心的玻顶餐厅工作
Miami Cultural Center,
迈阿密文化中心
full of ancient artifacts in need of repair.
岂不满是待修复的古卷
I want unis plastering Gellar's picture all over the area.
安排外勤在周边遍贴盖勒的照片
Maybe someone got eyes on him there.
兴许那边有人见过他
I'll take lead on that.
我负责这块
Great. Where are we on the revelation aspect of this?
很好 《启示录》这条线什么情况
Between the trumpet flowers placed around her,
鉴于死者四周安放的喇叭花
the locusts, and the iconography of an angel,
以及蝗虫和天使的造型
our Doomsday killer was most likely referencing
末日杀手很可能是在重现
Revelation chapters 8 through 10.
《启示录》第八章到第十章的经♥文♥
Any idea why he changed it up?
那他为什么变换手法
Why our entrance triggered her death?
为什么安排我们触动机关
Normally a serial killer wants to do the kill themselves.
连环杀手不都喜欢亲自操刀么
It's the whole point, right?
这才是重点 不是吗
There's a passage which reads,
经♥文♥中有这么一段
"You must go back and report your message
"你必指着多民 多国
to many peoples and nations and languages and kings."
多方 多王说预言"
So I'm guessing we're those people.
那我们就是那些"民"了
It seems his message is more important than the thrill.
看来他要传递的信息 重要过杀戮的兴奋
Tell me you got something from the M.E.'s office.
法医那边总有点线索吧
She found traces of spermicide in Erin Baer.
艾琳·贝尔体内有杀精剂残留
The M.E.'s take is that the victim had sex
法医认为死者被害前曾有性行为
with someone who used a spermicidal condom.
对方使用了杀精安全套
So what are we thinking, that she just happened
那我们怎么看 恰巧死者
to have sex before she was kidnapped?
被劫持前与人嘿♥咻♥吗
Or maybe she met Gellar, had sex with him,
或是碰上了盖勒 男欢女爱一场
and things got ugly for her.
就此搭上了自己小命
Or maybe it was Gellar's accomplice.
或者说碰上了盖勒的同党
Can't say for sure either way.
这个还不好判断
As far as we know, she didn't know Gellar.
就目前了解的 死者不认识盖勒
What did we get on Gellar's last gig?
盖勒最后一份工作调查怎样了
I've been trying to contact his last teacher assistant Carissa Porter.
我在想办法联♥系♥他最后一个助教卡丽莎·波特
But so far University of Tallahassee has given us shit-all.
不过到目前为止塔拉哈西大学一直在扯蛋
University's not exactly thrilled to be linked to professor nutbag.
校方是不想跟那变♥态♥教授扯上关系
Well, let's go up there and make it clear to them
那咱过去 直接把话挑明
that we don't give a shit whether they're thrilled or not.
管丫乐不乐意呢
I'm on it.
我来搞定
Lab boys, what do we have?
实验室的 有线索吗
Um, I've got locusts.
我弄的蝗虫
But the necropsy on them turned up jack and shit.
不过切片后发现毛都没一根
All they ate was local greenery.
吃的都是咱这里的草
What about the dead fish outside the angel crime scene?
死亡天使案现场的鱼呢
All local.
都是本地品种
You can catch them off any pier, buy them at any fish market.
随便一个码头或市场都能弄到
But we did find--
不过我们发现了
Ta-da-- another number.
另一个数字
This one lodged in Erin's esophagus.
这张纸条是在鱼腹里找到的
1244.
Same paper and ink as the other two.
纸质和墨水与前两张相符
1237, 1242, 1244.
1237 1242 1244
I did a check into that number's usage in the book of revelation.
我查了一下那些数字在《启示录》里的含义
Excuse me.
等一下
Who's this?
这是谁
Louis Greene, the latest and greatest intern from my forensics class.
路易斯·格林 我班里最新最好的实习生
He's up to speed on the whole doomsday case.
他正全力以赴调查末日杀手一案
What happened to the blonde? She's gone.
那个金发妞呢 她走了
Go on, Louis.
继续 路易斯
Yeah, well,
好
Numerology is all over revelation,
《启示录》通篇都是数字命理
but the only number that's repeatedly referenced
但多次被引用的数字中
that's in the thousands is 1,260.
千位数只有一个 1260
1260. You think that's what he's counting up to?
1260 你的意思是那就是倒计时的终点
If so, we've only got 15 days left.
如果这样 那我们还剩15天
And then what?
到时会怎样
I don't know.
我不确定
End of the world, the rapture, Armageddon.
世界末日 天启 末日审判
More apocalyptic bullshit.
又是启示他妈的录
Dex, please tell me you have something we can use.
德克斯 拜托告诉我你那边有线索
I hate lying to my sister, but--
我讨厌对妹妹撒谎 不过
Oh, sorry, nothing on the wings.
抱歉 翅膀没找到线索
Okay, let's keep at it.
好吧 大家再接再厉
Let's find this jizzbucket Gellar.
早点抓住这个臭流氓盖勒
Class dismissed.
下课
All that tippy-tappy stuff you do on your laptop,
看你打字打得噼里啪啦的
You're kind of a whiz with computers, aren't you?
你算是电脑高手 是吧
I tool around. I've done some consulting.
做技术方面 解决点电脑故障什么的
I've made a couple rpgs.
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表