She and Joe Walker were voted
她和乔·沃尔克在毕业那年
"Most beautiful couple" Our senior year.
被评为最美情侣
Unlike Janet, Joe hardly knew I existed.
乔跟珍妮特不同 他几乎当我不存在
Joe was captain of the football team. A real bruiser on the field.
乔是橄榄球队队长 球场上的伤敌利器
But I remember him for the bruises he left on Janet.
不过我记得的 是他带给珍妮特的伤
They got married straight out of high school and moved to Virginia.
他们高中一毕业就结了婚 搬去了弗吉尼亚
I'd almost forgotten about her,
我几乎已经忘记了她
until I noticed her obituary in the alumni newsletter.
直到我在校友网上看到了她的讣告
She was found dead three years ago, an apparent suicide.
她死于三年前 表面上看是自杀
But there was blood underneath her fingernails.
但她的指甲下面有血迹
How could it get there if her fingers were wrapped around the grip,
如果她的手指放在枪柄下扣扳机
pointing away from her body?
怎么可能沾到自己的血
It must belong to someone else.
肯定是另外一个人的血
Perhaps someone she scratched while putting up a fight.
也许这个人被她反抗抓伤了
Perhaps someone who'll be at the reunion tonight.
也许这个人今天晚上会出现在同学会上
Take us closer to the edge. They like shallow water.
往边上靠 它们通常在浅水区
You know, Florida water snakes
佛罗里达水蛇
don't lay eggs.
并不产卵
They give birth to live young.
而是胎生
Around twenty or thirty,
一胎大概二三十只
Sometimes even more.
有时甚至更多
There.
在那儿
And she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Makes her fat and slow.
臃肿而行动迟缓
Well done!
干得好
There's a lot of them inside.
里面有很多只
All you're going to need is seven.
你只需要七只
High school. A small world unto itself,
高中 一个自成一体的小社会
Combining all the warmest elements of a federal work camp
弱肉强食与物欲横流齐飞
with those of a third-world poultry farm.
流言蜚语共鸡飞狗跳一色
It's a miracle I graduated without killing anyone.
我直到毕业都没杀任何人真是个奇迹
I was invisible in high school.
我在高中毫不起眼
Just a shadow passing though the hallway.
犹如穿过走廊的影子
Dexter!
德克斯特
Alan!
艾兰
Best biology lab partners ever, right, dude?
高中最棒的生物课实验搭档 对吧 哥们
You bet, dude.
说的没错 哥们
I never saw anyone dissect a fetal pig as fast as you!
我从来没见过有人解剖猪仔像你这么快
You're, like, the first student ever to ask for seconds!
你是第一个要求再来一只的学生
That was a great learning experience. Obviously.
那可是一次难得的学习经验 可不是嘛
Now you're some hotshot blood spatter guy?
如今你成了最棒的血迹分♥析♥师
That's awesome! Thanks.
真是帅呆了 谢谢
Hey, we should check out all these
我们看看他们为我们
activities they've got planned for us!
安排了些什么活动
Yeah, you go on ahead.
好 你继续看
I'm only here for one activity.
我来这里只有一个目的
And there he is.
就是他
Still the center of attention.
依旧是众所瞩目的焦点
I'm finally going to get some use out of my class ring.
终于有机会用上我的班级戒指了
I sharpened part of it so that I can
我把它的一个角削尖
prick Joe's hand when we shake,
这样和乔握手的时候就会刺伤他
and draw a small drop of blood.
取到他的血样
Dexter!
德克斯特
Mindy!
明迪
My date to the spring formal.
我春季舞会的舞伴
Which was held right here.
当时也是在这儿举办的
What a night that was!
那一夜真是棒极了
Hey, um, I'm so sorry to hear about your wife.
对你妻子的事我很难过
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
It was a horrible thing, but...
那实在太可怕了 不过
You know... Right. Of course.
你懂的 当然
What about you? Did you ever get married?
你呢 你结婚了吗
I did. Honey...
是的 亲爱的
This is my wife, Heather.
这是我的另一半希瑟
You're the last man that I ever dated.
你是最后一个和我约会的男人
I'm glad if I was of any help.
要是我当时有帮你下决心 我很荣幸
Dexter, hey, Mr. Blood spatter guy.
德克斯特 血迹分♥析♥师
I read about you in the paper. Looking good.
我在报纸上看到过你 你看上去挺好
Thanks. Dexter?
谢谢 德克斯特
Trisha! Oh, you look fantastic.
特丽莎 你看起来真帅气
I can't wait to sit down and catch up. Yeah, absolutely!
我都等不及坐下来跟你叙旧了 当然
Right now?
现在行吗
There's some people I need to say hello to first.
我还要去跟几个人打打招呼
Dexter Morgan! Wow!
德克斯特`摩根
Looks like someone's been working out!
身材真挺结实 常健身吧
Doing my best.
尽力而为吧
Dexter! so sorry about your wife.
德克斯特 你妻子的事 很遗憾
We read all about it.
我们看到报道了
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
You've had a personal tragedy.
你的人生经历了一场灾难
Unlike everyone else, you look better
跟其他人不一样 你看起来
than you did twenty years ago.
比二十年前还要好
And you've got a cool job.
还有一份很酷的职业
Put all those things together
综合以上几点
and it makes you... Popular.
你现在 受欢迎了
How does it feel?
感觉怎么样
I hate it. Oh, come on, it's great.
我讨厌这样 别扯了 这很好
Most of the people here would love to be popular.
这里大多数人都渴望受欢迎
Most of the people here don't have two rolls of duct tape,
这里大多数人的汽车尾箱里不会
Eighty yards of plastic sheeting,
放着两卷胶布 八十码长的塑料膜
and a surgical saw in their trunk.
和外科手术锯
It's not the end of the world, dex.
德克斯特 这不是世界末日
No, but it definitely makes things more difficult.
没错 但这确实让一切更复杂了
I'm used to flying under the radar.
我一向是低调的
So you're flying a little higher.
那现在就高调一点
That's a good thing.
这是件好事
So what am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做
Enjoy it, son.
好好享受 儿子
Yeah, being a blood spatter analyst really
血迹分♥析♥师这行干起来
isn't so much of a job as it's a calling.
和听起来不太一样
You guys are the modern American cowboys.
你们就像是现代版的美国牛仔
Yes.
没错
I'm going to go grab a refill.
我再去拿一瓶
Joe. Hey.
乔 嗨
Dexter, what's going on, man?
德克斯特 过得怎么样 伙计
Nice, a sample of my own blood.
这下好了 取了我自己的血样
You know... life...
过日子罢了 你懂的
I know, man...
我懂的 伙计
I know!
我懂
Looks like you've done pretty well for
看来你这二十年
yourself over the past twenty years.
过的挺不错
I have. I moved to Virginia...
的确 我搬去弗吉尼亚州
Couple of sporting goods stores. It's good business.
开了几个运动用品连锁店 生意不错
How about you?
你呢
I work for Miami metro homicide.
我在迈阿密凶案组工作
you're a cop?
你是个警♥察♥
no, no... I'm a lab geek.
不 不 我就是个实验室书呆子
I work in a forensics department.
在法证部工作
Lab geek, that's who you are! Now I remember!
实验室书呆子 是你 现在我想起来了
the science brainiac!
科学脑怪
That would be me.
就是我
Hey, I was sorry to hear about Janet.
我听说了珍妮特的事 很遗憾
That was tough.
那时很难受
But... I understand you kind of went through the same thing.
不过 我听说你也有类似的遭遇
Yeah...
是啊
That's true, we both lost our wives way too early.
是啊 我们的妻子都过早离开了我们
Sometimes life sucks.
有时生活就这么烂
What do you do?
有什么办法
You know, it's been three years now
事情都过去三年了
and still, sometimes I get so...
我时不时还会
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表