Yes.
没错
Why?
为什么
I don't know, Deb.
我也不知道 黛布
We both lost people we loved to the same killer.
大概是因为我们深爱的人死于同一个凶手
I...just felt a connection with him.
我 就觉得我们同命相怜
And I needed someone to talk to.
我需要找人谈谈
And you couldn't talk to me?
就不能跟我谈吗
I didn't want to burden you.
我不想给麻烦你
Burden me, my ass.
麻烦个屁
I burden you all the time.
我一直在麻烦你
It's not a burden for me to be there for you.
陪你对于我来说不是麻烦
It was a mistake. I shouldn't have gone.
我是一时鬼迷心窍了 我不该去的
That's not the point.
这不是重点
The point is that you lied to me about it.
重点是 你对我撒谎了
The point is that you thought you had to go
重点是 你宁愿千里迢迢跑去一个
to Butt-fuck-ville to talk to somebody about Trinity.
鸟不拉屎的地方和别人谈三一杀手的事
Dexter, don't you think I get it?
德克斯特 你觉得我不懂吗
I lost Lundy because of Trinity too.
我也是因为三一杀手而失去兰迪的
Hey, guys, looks like DDK struck again.
伙计们 看来末日杀手又动手了
Janitor found this early this morning.
门卫今天早上发现的
The Whore of Babylon.
巴比伦大娼妇
The next tableau.
是下一个场景
Shit!
靠
I interviewed her yesterday.
我昨天刚刚找她问过话
Her brother was a student of Gellar's. Travis.
她弟弟是盖勒以前的学生 叫崔维斯
Travis Marshall.
崔维斯·马歇尔
Find Travis Marshall right the fuck now,
去把这个崔维斯·马歇尔给我找出来
and if you can't find him, put a B.O.L.O. out on him.
要是你们不行 就全网♥通♥缉他
I think he's Gellar's accomplice.
他应该就是盖勒的同伙
Travis just shot to the top of Miami Metro Homicide's
崔维斯已经成了迈阿密重案组的
most wanted list. Did Travis go back to Gellar,
头号♥目标 是他回到盖勒身边了
or was this the price Travis paid for defying him?
还是这就是他背叛盖勒的代价
A ripped seam...
撕裂缝
F.N. Galway.
F.N.盖维
This used to be some kind of vestment, a robe, maybe.
之前可能是用在祭服或者法衣上的
What do you think the letters on her forehead mean?
你说她额头上的字母是什么意思
We'll find out.
我们会查出来的
Hey, I got something.
我这儿有发现
It's your card.
是你的名片
What the fuck?
搞什么飞机
What the fuck do you think means?
你们觉得这他妈是什么意思
Maybe it doesn't mean anything.
可能没什么特别的意思
These assholes are all about messages.
这俩混球想的全是要传递他们的意思
You think it's because I talked to her?
你觉得会不会是因为我和她谈过
Do you think it's to keep her quiet?
他们这么做是为了让她闭嘴吗
This isn't your fault, Deb.
这不是你的错 黛布
But it could be mine.
却可能是我的错
Sorry for the chain.
对不起 我不得不用链子锁着你
I couldn't risk you disappearing on me.
我可不能让你再从我面前消失了
You know you're far too important.
你知道你对我有多重要
What do you want?
你要干什么
Penance to cleanse your soul.
用苦行来洁净你的灵魂
It's not your fault, Travis.
这不是你的错 崔维斯
The devil comes in many forms.
魔鬼会变换成各种形象来接近你
Sometimes he tempts you with an apple,
有的时候诱惑可能是一个苹果
or fame or riches...
有的时候是名利
or a mundane life with your family.
还有的时候是世俗生活的天伦之乐
Do not talk about my sister.
别提我姐姐
Your sister whom you hold in such high esteem talked to the police.
你无比尊敬的姐姐
She betrayed you...
她出♥卖♥♥♥了你
just like the Whore of Babylon.
就像巴比伦大娼妇一样
What did you do to my sister?
你把我姐姐怎么样了
No.
不
No!
不是真的
She's part of it now.
她现在是上帝计划的一部分了
Don't you get it, Travis?
你还不明白吗 崔维斯
She was doomed to hell on earth.
她继续在人间 最终只能下地狱
Tribulations.
忍♥受苦难
But now, her soul is pure.
但是现在 她的灵魂是纯洁的
She can go to God.
她可以去到上帝面前了
Just like you wanted.
就像你希望的一样
And you can come back to our mission.
而你 也能继续你未完成的使命了
I didn't want this!
我不想这样
I understand. It'll take time.
我懂的 这需要时间
Pray for your sister.
为你姐姐祈祷吧
Do whatever it is you need to do.
做你需要做的事
And when I come back...
等我回来的时候
I sincerely hope you have a change of heart.
我真心希望你已经改变心意了
I was just on my way up to see you.
我正准备上去找你呢
I hear DDK has struck again.
听说末日杀手又行动了
We have a B.O.L.O. Out on Travis Marshall.
我们已经开始全网♥通♥缉崔维斯·马歇尔了
Everyone in the city is going to know what he looks like.
迈阿密的所有市民都会知道他的样子
Meanwhile, you now have two suspects and no arrests.
也就是说 你现在的在逃通缉犯变成了两个
Yes, I know.
是 我明白
Actually, I was coming to talk to you about Jessica Morris.
我想和你谈谈杰西卡·莫里斯的案子
The dead prostitute.
就是那个死了的妓♥女♥
Why hasn't that case been closed?
这个案子怎么还没结
Because I saw Dexter's report.
因为我看了德克斯特的报告
Someone else was in the room.
房♥间里还有别人
The woman overdosed, Debra.
那女人是吸毒过量致死的 黛布拉
What does it matter who else was in the room?
房♥间里还有别人又怎么样
Because some dickhead left a dead woman in a bathroom.
某个王八蛋把死人留在浴室不管不顾
Aren't we talking involuntary manslaughter,
最起码也是过失杀人罪吧
not to mention solicitation, obstruction?
更别说还有可能是教唆杀人 故意杀人
Hell, we could get murder two.
天晓得 说不定是二级谋杀呢
Stop.
够了
Debra...
黛布拉
I'm going to level with you.
我还是和你摊开来说了吧
That compstat hearing did not go very well for either one of us.
上次的数据听证会对我们俩来说都很糟
Another open case will put our clearance rate at 19%.
再加个悬案 破案率就要跌到19%了
But if we let a guilty man--
但如果我们让罪犯逍遥法外
19%, Debra.
19%啊 黛布拉
Do you understand what's happening?
你知道这是什么概念吗
We have a city in an all-out panic.
整个城市都会陷入恐慌中
Last night, a woman tried to drive her car
昨天晚上 有个女人载着她襁褓中的儿子
into Biscayne Bay with her infant son inside,
试图冲下比斯坎海湾
because she thinks it's the end of the world
因为她觉得世界末日就要降临了
and she didn't want him to go through the tribulations.
她不希望她的儿子遭受那样的苦难
Now...don't take this the wrong way
别误会
but being young and personable, and saying bad words on TV
但是就凭年轻貌美 在电视上骂粗话
just is not going to cut it right now, trust me.
并不能改善现状了 相信我
Find the man who killed four innocent people,
把那个夺走四条无辜性命的败类找出来
not some John who bailed on a fucking junkie prostitute who overdosed.
别管抛弃吸毒过量的毒瘾妓♥女♥的无名氏
And that's an order, lieutenant.
这是命令 警督
Okay.
好吧
Fine. I'll close it.
行了 我会结案的
Good.
那就好
Yeah, it's me.
是我
It's taken care of.
事情已经搞定了
Yes, I'm sure you have nothing more to worry about.
是的 我肯定你再也无须担心了
My search for F.N.Galway has turned up nothing.
对F.N.盖维的搜索一无所获
This is the last of them.
最后一箱了
And there's not much I can do
这实习宝宝
with intern puppy dog watching my every move.
跟着屁♥股♥后面 我根本什么都做不成
You know, Google's kind of five minutes ago, right?
谷歌♥已经落伍了 是吧
Uh, try Eliot.
试试用Eliot搜索
Yeah, it, uh, uses a targeted algorithm to aggregate content
它使用定向计算来收集信息
without getting tripped up by all that sneaky S.E.O. Bullshit.
而不被该死的引擎搜索优先模式干扰
Intern puppy dog has skills.
实习宝宝还挺有一手的
Oh, I'll let you do your thing.
我不打扰你们两位
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表