All of them work for Brother Sam.
所有人都在山姆修士那里工作
Well, that really fucking narrows it down.
那他妈也算是缩小了搜查范围
Maybe one of his ex-cons got tired of working for a living.
也许某个狱友受不了这份辛苦
Yale, Soderquist, I want statements and alibis
耶鲁 索德奎斯特 给我汽修厂
from everyone on the garage payroll.
所有员工的笔录和不在场证明
Yeah, I'm sorry.
真遗憾
He sounds like a horrible baby-daddy.
听起来孩子他爸真绝情
You and your children deserve better.
您和孩子本该过得更好
She hasn't seen Leo in over a year. Now what?
她有一年多没见里奥了 现在该怎么办
So I couldn't find his broke ass.
所以我也找不到那个杀千刀的
Any news on Brother Sam's condition?
山姆修士的情况怎么样了
Last I heard, he was still in surgery.
就我所知 他还在手术中
Hey, I got something.
我有发现
Eighth street Locos blame Brother Sam
八街黑帮因为首领胡里奥·本尼斯
for the disappearance of their shot caller, Julio Benes.
的失踪而怪罪山姆修士
I killed Julio.
是我杀了胡里奥
Is it possible this is my fault?
难道这一切都是我的错
And according to this report filed two days ago
根据两天前填写的一份报告
Brother Sam suspected the Locos of shooting up his garage.
山姆修士怀疑八街黑帮枪击了车♥库♥
So maybe his motive was revenge and not robbery.
或许凶手的动机是复仇而不是抢劫
Or revenge and robbery.
也可能两者都有
Hit the street. See if you can't narrow it down to a triggerman.
去调查一下 看能不能揪出枪手
Got it.
了解
Deb, if it's okay
黛布 如果可以
I'm gonna swing by the hospital and check in on Brother Sam.
我想去医院探望山姆修士
Sure.
当然可以
Hey, what's up?
怎么样
Just getting some rocket fuel keep the engines burning.
就给发动机上点油 以便保持运转
Me too.
我也是
Better get back to it.
该回去干活啦
Relax, I didn't come over here to crack the whip.
别紧张 我又不是来挥鞭子催干活
I've just been going so hard lately
只是最近比较忙
I haven't had a chance to catch up.
没时间跟你们聊天
What's going on?
最近怎么样
I'm good.
我挺好
Me too.
我也是
Can we get back to work now?
现在我们可以回去工作了吗
Yeah, fucking go.
走你们的吧
I'm taking a lot of heat on doomsday.
外界非常关注末日杀手案
The commissioner, the mayor's office the media are all over me.
专员 市长办公室 媒体都在追问我
Are we making any headway?
目前有任何进展吗
Quinn and Batista are going through our suspect professor Gellar's boxes.
奎恩和巴蒂斯塔正在翻嫌犯盖勒教授的资料箱
I was about to get an update.
我正准备去询问进展
Good, do that.
好 去吧
And remember, you're Lieutenant now, not one of the gang.
记住你现在可是警督 而不只是普通一员
I'm realizing that.
我意识到了
Okay, well, I'd like a briefing later today.
好 希望你今天晚点能给我简报
Okay.
好的
If you're lying there because of my dark passenger
如果是我内心的黑暗面害你至此
I promise you, my dark passenger will make amends.
我保证 它会赎罪
汽修厂 下午四点 直到上帝让他痊愈
山姆修士烛光守夜会
The Lord is my light and my salvation.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的亮光 是我的拯救
Hey, Nick, how are you?
尼克 还好吗
Whom should I fear?
我还怕谁呢
The Lord is my life's refuge.
耶♥和♥华♥是我性命的保障
Been trying to do good.
正努力行善中
How could this happen to Brother Sam?
为什么山姆修士会发生这种事
It's a hard question to answer.
这个问题很难回答
I'd rather focus on who did it.
我更想知道是谁干的
One thing I ask of the Lord.
有一件事 我曾求耶♥和♥华♥
This I seek
我仍要寻求
Is Leo Hernandez the new shot caller for the Locos?
里奥·赫南德兹是八街黑帮的新首领吗
You here as a friend or a cop?
你现在是朋友 还是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm a forensic analyst and a friend.
我是法证分♥析♥师 和朋友
And you and I both know the Locos wanted Brother Sam dead.
你我都知道八街黑帮想让山姆修士死
Where can I find him?
他人在哪里
I ain't no rat.
我才不是反骨仔
If Leo shot Brother Sam, he doesn't deserve your loyalty.
如果枪击山姆修士的是里奥 他不配你效忠
Come on, Nick, if you don't tell me
尼克 如果你不告诉我
the cops are gonna drag it out of you.
警♥察♥也会从你嘴里审出来
I'll keep your name out of it, they won't.
我会略去你的姓名 他们可不会
He stays over on St. Andrew's. The white house near Romaine.
他在圣安德鲁街 靠近莴苣街的白色房♥子
Brothers and sisters, let us pray together for our friend Brother Sam.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 让我们一起为山姆修士祈祷
Please join hands.
手牵手
Please hear our prayer, Lord.
主啊 请倾听我们的祈祷
As we gather in your name.
我们以您之名聚集于此
Lord, we ask you to heal our Brother Sam
主 我们恳求您治愈山姆修士
and bring him back to us because we need him.
让他重回我们之中 因为我们需要他
He's your shining light among us.
他就是您引领我们的耀眼光芒
He helps us see the way. Amen.
他引领我们回到正轨 阿门
Amen.
阿门
And now in the name of forgiveness let us say a silent prayer
现在 以宽恕之名 让我们默默为
for the misguided sinner who shot Brother Sam.
被罪孽误导 枪击山姆修士的人祈祷
Forget it. Serious
休想 扯蛋
Anger won't bring him back.
愤怒也无法挽回山姆修士
I'd rather prey on him.
我更愿意送他直接见主
Here's where we are.
目前的情况是这样的
Professor Gellar's former T.A., Carissa Porter
盖勒教授的前任助教卡丽莎·波特
The one you got the boxes from.
就是给你们资料箱的那个
Right. She told us that Gellar was working on a theory
没错 她告诉我们盖勒有一个理论是关于
about an early A.D. Cult, the Enesserrette, who believed that the book of
早期的某宗教狂热派别认为
revelations was not only a biblical prophecy
《启示录》并不仅仅是一本预言之书
but some kind of code to bring about the end of the world.
其中暗藏着某种密♥码♥可以开启末日审判
I have no idea what that means.
我不懂你在说啥
According to Gellar's papers he thought he had deciphered the code.
根据盖勒的笔记 他认为自己已破译了密♥码♥
Seven steps or keys, each requiring a human sacrifice.
七个步骤或关键 每步都需要一名活人献祭
We think that the doomsday tableaus are an enactment of these keys.
我们推测末日凶案现场据此实施的
Jesus.
上帝
I thought this crazy fuck was trying to warn us about the end of the world.
我还以为这个变♥态♥是在警示末日审判
You're telling me he's trying to cause it?
你是说他想让末日审判降临吗
There's more.
不止这些
We found a clipping from a college newspaper
我们还找到大学校报的一张剪辑
from a little over three years ago
大约三年前多一点
and it says that Gellar did an artistic installation on campus
上面报道了盖勒在校园里布置了一个场景
drawing attention to his work on the Enesserrette cult.
来吸引人们关注他对宗教狂热派别仪式的研究
It got him in hot water with the university.
那一次让他成了大学里的大热门
The dead lamb represents sacrifice
死羊羔代表活祭
the naked chick represents sinfulness, blah blah blah.
那个裸体妞就代表罪 诸如此类
It looks like a practice run for his current work.
这看着像他近期作品的排练
If we could find that girl in the photo who knows what she could tell us?
要是能找到照片中的女孩肯定能知道不少
Is that marking on her lower back part of the tableau?
她后背下方的标记也是场景的一部分吗
Not sure. We just found this before you walked in.
不确定 我们也才刚发现这些
We haven't had a chance to go over it in detail.
还没来得及详细分♥析♥
You got a magnifying glass?
有放大镜吗
Yeah.
有
Hm, looks like a tattoo.
像是一个纹身
One of those Hindu "Om" Dealios.
类似印度教"唵"之类的符号♥
Wrong religion, sweetie.
信错教了 美人儿
Good find, Deb. Um
好样的 黛布
we'll, uh, take it from here.
那个啥 剩下的我们来就好
Oh, I can help if you want.
如果需要 我可以帮忙
No, no, no.
别 别
Um, you've got a lot on your plate, so
你要操心的已经够多的了
It's okay, Deb, we got this. We'll get back to you.
黛布 我们来吧 有发现就告诉你
What?
怎么回事
The chick in the photo is Carissa Porter.
照片里那个妞就是卡丽莎·波特
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定吗
The tat above her ass?
她屁♥股♥上的纹身
I was in the vicinity.
我零距离接触过
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表