是安德森警探和女朋友来了
Her? No way. I'm married. She's my boss.
她 不是 我结婚了 她是我上司
Lieutenant Debra Morgan, Miami metro homicide.
我是迈阿密凶案组的黛布拉·摩根警督
I'm so sorry. I thought that you two--
抱歉 我以为你俩...
Don't worry about it. My bad.
没事的 我的错
Can we get this crime scene tape down?
我们可以把案发现场封锁带撤掉吗
It takes a lieutenant to tell me it's okay to rent this place, huh?
居然要一位警督来告诉我可以这里租了
Can we go inside? By all means.
我们可以进去吗 请便
Thank you.
谢谢
I wanted to come by and see if I could possibly rent the place.
我想过来看看能不能租下这地方
The floors are a mess.
地板看来一团糟啊
Yeah, they are, aren't they?
确实如此 是吧
Yes, they are.
是啊 确实
Might have to replace 'em.
可能得重新换一下
I mean, the toxic damage.
会有毒素伤害
Toxic?
毒素
Blood-borne antigens can live for two weeks easy.
血液传播的抗原能存活长达两周
Of course, hep c is always a risk.
当然 丙肝风险也很大
I didn't know that.
我原来都不知道
Oh, God, just what I needed.
天哪 祸不单行
Look, it's no secret
大家都知道
you're gonna have a hell of a time renting this place.
你近期想租出这房♥子难死了
Legally, you're required to disclose the murder/suicide.
法律上讲 你得先声明这件杀人后自杀案
But I already know about it.
但我已经知道这件事了
And?
然后呢
What if I was to give you 2/3 of the current rent right now today?
这样吧 我马上要 付你三分之二的租金
Make that 3/4, two-year lease, and you clean up the place.
付四分之三 两年 你负责清理
Looks like you got yourself a new tenant.
那你找到新房♥客了
Ah, what's the-- what's the progress on the--
那个 那个事进展如何
Yeah, all right, I did everything
我已经尽力了
I know how, but I wasn't able to get the hand back.
但我没办法把那个手弄回来
The buyer bought it using an Esniper program that firewalls the buyer,
拍到货品的买♥♥家用了防火墙软件
so whoever's got it's got it for good.
总之那买♥♥家保护得很好
Oh, fuck. However...
操 但是
I do like the sound of your however.
我喜欢听你说但是
I erased any trace of the sale from the internet.
我删除了网上所有关于这个交易的痕迹
So I'm sorry, that's the best I can do.
抱歉 我已经尽力了
So if one were to look online --
这么说 如果有人上网查的话
It's like it never happened.
一切就像没发生一样
And I never checked it out of evidence.
我从来没从证据库中取出过它
There's no trail coming back to here.
不会查到这里来
At the worst, the evidence room fucked up, not us.
最差不过是证据库的人倒霉 不是我们
Our department's safe.
我们部门安全了
And while I was on your computer, I improved your credit rating,
我用你电脑的时候 提升了你的信♥用♥卡♥上限
installed a modded-up Intel chip to overclock your cpu, and,
装了个最新的英特尔芯片来加速你的主板
most importantly, I added a porn scrubber to that thing.
最重要的 我还给加了个毛♥片♥痕迹过滤器
My man.
好样的
Give it up, Lou.
来击个掌 路
Thank you.
谢谢
Drive out of the parking structure, turn right on Flagler,
开出停车场 在弗莱格勒那里转右
and then drive on past the Miami River.
然后一直开过迈阿密河
Nod if you understand.
听明白了的话就点头
You can take the car.
你要车的话就拿走
It's yours, my wallet, whatever you want.
我的钱包 还有其他东西也都给你
I want none of those things, Travis.
那些我都不想要 崔维斯
What do you want?
那你想要什么
I want your life.
我想要你的命
Just like the ones you took.
就像你要其他人的命一样
Doomsday Killer.
末日杀手
God. God! Yeah, let's start with him.
上帝 上帝 那就从这说起吧
I suppose it was God who told you to kill all those innocent people?
我猜是上帝对你说 去杀死那些无辜的人
God doesn't talk to me.
上帝并没有对我说话
Then how do you know?
那你怎么知道的
He talks to Professor Gellar.
他向盖勒教授说的
And how do you know he talks to God?
你怎么知道他跟上帝说话
'Cause I've seen it.
因为我见证过
God speaks to the professor.
上帝跟教授说话
He speaks through the professor.
他通过教授来传达旨意
Keep going.
继续
Before I met him, I was lost.
遇到教授前 我完全迷失了
But then the professor, he showed me the truth.
但是教授 他向我揭示了真理
He showed me the way.
他为我指明了方向
He's a prophet filled with truth and light. Bullshit!
他是真理与光明的先知 一派胡言
You killed those people because you like it. Answer me.
你杀了那些人是因为你喜欢杀人 回答我
I couldn't do it.
我做不到
I'm a failure.
我失败了
I'm failing god. Do you have any idea what that feels like?
我让上帝失望了 你知道那感觉有多痛苦吗
Yes, yes, I wanted to kill those people, but I couldn't.
没错 没错 我想杀他们 可我做不到
You're saying Gellar does the killing.
你是说动手的是盖勒
He's so much stronger than me.
他比我要坚强得多
With him there's no fear. There's no regret.
对他来说 没有恐惧 也没有悔恨
But with me it's --
但是我
it's pathetic.
太可悲了
Gellar is pulling you toward the darkness, Travis, not the light.
盖勒指向的路是黑暗 崔维斯 不是光明
No, you don't know.
不 你不明白
Trust me, I know more about darkness than most,
相信我 我比任何人都更了解黑暗
and Gellar is pure darkness.
盖勒是绝对的黑暗
You need to find someone else to follow. Pull over.
你得换个引路人了 靠边停车
Get out of the car. What?
下车 什么
Get out and start walking away.
下车走吧
You'll find your car back at the museum.
我会把车停回博物馆
One way or another, Travis will lead me
不管怎样 崔维斯都会带我找到
to the one who really deserves my table.
那个真正应该上刑台的人
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm on my way home.
我在回家的路上
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I don't feel good.
我不舒服
I've got -- I just feel sick.
我 我好像病了
I should get some sleep.
我得好好睡一觉
Travis, what are you not telling me? Nothing. Nothing.
崔维斯 你有什么瞒着我 没有
I just -- I feel sick.
我只是 我就是不舒服
I'll see you tomorrow?
明天见吧
Hey, you remember the story about Jonah and the Great Fish?
你还记得约拿和大鱼的故事吗
Jonah tried to run from God.
约拿想要逃离上帝
He didn't get too far.
可他并没能逃多远
Hope you're not trying to run from God too.
希望你不会也想要逃离上帝
Think about it.
好好想想吧
I don't believe in angels,
我不相信天使
but I do believe there's a constant struggle
但我确实相信在光明与黑暗之间
between light and dark in the world.
存在着永恒的搏斗
Who knows? Maybe Brother Sam is right.
谁知道呢 也许山姆修士说得对
Maybe sometimes the light can win out.
也许有时候光明会取得胜利
But in my experience, darkness usually prevails.
但据我的经验 黑暗通常会更诱人
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表