Previously on Dexter...
嗜血法医 前情提要
Is this Doomsday number two?
这个人是二号♥末日杀手吗
Travis Marshall.
崔维斯·马歇尔
Professor Porter. You wouldn't happen to know of any good spots
波特教授 你是否知道些好地方
where we could get a drink this evening, would you?
能让我们晚上喝上一杯 有吗
Maybe I do.
也许知道
These drawings they were Gellar's?
这些画的作者是盖勒吗
No!
不
Seems Brother Sam's not a changed man after all.
看来山姆修士完全没有改过自新
Please get off the property.
私人场所 请离开
Not without our boy Nick.
得带走我们的人尼克
You deaf?
你聋了吗
See how easy it is?
看 多简单啊
Get out and start walking away.
下车走吧
One way or another, Travis will lead me
不管怎样 崔维斯都会带我找到
to the one who really deserves my table.
那个真正应该上刑台的人
Most people believe we have free will
人们大多以为 我们拥有自♥由♥意志
that we all choose our path.
可以选择自己的道路
Sometimes the path is clear,
有时清晰开阔
sometimes not so much.
有时却难以辨析
Every twist, every turn
每一次峰回 每一处路转
can challenge our sense of direction.
都会考验我们的方向感
But it's the choices we make when we reach a fork in the road
身处十字路口的每一个抉择
that defines who we are.
成就了我们的人生之路
Deb, I'm kind of busy. Can...?
黛布 我正在忙 能否
Dex, I'm sorry, I have bad news.
德克斯 抱歉 坏消息
It's Brother Sam. He's been shot at his garage. What?
山姆修士 在汽修厂被枪击了 什么
EMTs are working on him now.
现在正在抢救中
I'm on my way there.
我正在赶去
I'll meet you there.
那里会合
No, wait...
不 等等
Shit.
妈的
I think this will be sufficiently tawdry for our purposes.
这个足够艳俗了 符合我们的要求
Pay the woman.
付钱
Ma'am.
女士
We're almost ready.
基本差不多了
About the woman...
女人那边...
She didn't die, did she?
她没死吧
No, but her arm is badly broken.
没有 不过胳膊伤得很重
I'd like to get her some painkillers.
我想给她弄点止疼药
No, Travis.
不行 崔维斯
But she's in agony.
可她疼得要死
She's a whore.
她是大娼妇
She's an unrepentant sinner.
她是死不悔改的罪人
She deserves what she's gonna get.
一切都是她咎由自取
Have you given her her mark?
你给她烙印了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
What's wrong with you, Travis?
你怎么回事 崔维斯
What do you mean?
怎么了
You're hesitating.
畏首畏尾的
You're slacking off.
越来越懈怠
You better get yourself together.
好好打起精神来
You know what's at stake here.
事情都到节骨眼了
We're the chosen ones.
我们是被神选中的人
We're the two witnesses.
我们是见证者
But what if it's wrong?
可要是弄错了呢
What we're doing, hurting these people.
我们所作所为 伤害了那些人
God can be wrong?
上帝能弄错吗
I don't think so.
我可不信
Do what you're told to do, Travis
听吩咐行事 崔维斯
or you're gonna be destroyed along with the rest of the scum.
否则你会和那些败类一起下地狱
It's bad. There are three entrance wounds,
伤很重 有三个枪眼儿
two in the chest, one in the back.
胸口两个 后背一个
No exit wounds.
没有贯穿伤
Bullets bounced around, really tore him up.
弹头在体内翻滚 内脏肯定扯个稀烂
Whoever did this to Brother Sam doesn't deserve to live.
对山姆修士下毒手的人罪该万死
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
你干嘛去
My job.
干活
I'm sorry, Dex, I can't let you do that.
对不起 德克斯 不能让你去
You and Sam are friends.
你和山姆是朋友关系
Deb, I'm fine.
黛布 我没事
Really.
真的
The last thing you need is another unsolved case, you need my help.
你总不希望再多个悬案吧 你需要我
I need to do this.
我必须去
Somebody get this dog out of here.
有人能把这畜生带走吗
I got him.
我来
What do we have?
什么情况
Register's clean.
收银机是空的
Looks like a robbery gone bad.
看来像打劫搞过火了
Or Julio's gang finally got even with Brother Sam for stealing Nick away.
或胡里奥那帮为搞走尼克一事向山姆寻仇
I suppose it's too much to hope...
我猜那个也没啥大指望
It is.
没错
DVD's missing.
监控录像也没了
Whatever happened to stupid criminals?
罪犯怎么不傻♥逼♥啦
They're still stupid.
他们还是傻♥逼♥
We'll catch this piece of shit.
我们非抓住这杂碎
The likely shooter is Julio's replacement.
枪手很可能是胡里奥的接♥班♥人
Taking out Brother Sam
干掉山姆修士
would be a good way to boost his cred as shot caller.
可是扩大声势的好伎俩
See, Louis, the art of dusting
路易斯你看 傅粉的秘诀就在于
lies in the caressing of the powder over the print
对指纹采集粉的"爱抚手法"
so as not to corrupt it
不能破坏了它
as if one was trying to get a nipple erect.
得像是拨弄乳♥头♥ 使其变硬
Like this.
就这样
What's the blood telling you?
血迹方面怎么样
The spray pattern suggests the shooter stood here.
溅出形态显示凶手站在这里
Bang, bang.
砰砰两枪
Victim stumbled to the car and fell here.
受害者倒向汽车 摔在这里
Frothy blood suggests a tracheal hemorrhage
血沫说明有肺部出血
and the victim fell to his knees
于是受害者跪卧在地
but the drainage from the interior wounds is pooled,
不过内伤出血流淌形态呈漫开状
not smeared so he must have rolled to his side
未见抹痕 因此他定是侧身位倒下
and the shooter steps forward for the kill shot.
接着凶手走上前补了致命一枪
Bang.
砰
Victim rolls to his back.
受害者这才仰面躺倒
That's how we found him.
发现他时正是如此
The awkward position of the body causes the bullet to miss the heart.
身体的扭曲姿态使得子弹避过了心脏
It's probably the only reason he's still alive.
他没死也许就凭这点小幸运
Guy's a fucking rock star.
这家伙太他妈牛逼了
Hey, this is Miami fucking metro.
小子 这他妈可是迈阿密凶案组
We're all fuckin' rock stars.
我们全他妈牛逼
Harrison seemed a little off this morning.
哈里森早晨好像有点不舒服
It's all right if I check in with Jamie?
我向洁咪问问情况可以吗
Sure.
当然
The night Julio and his crew came for Nick
胡里奥一帮来找尼克那个晚上
I hit one of them with a baseball bat.
我拿球棒揍了其中一个
He seemed like Julio's number two
他像是胡里奥一伙的二号♥人物
which could mean he's now number one.
大概就是现在的老大了
Blood.
血迹
If he's in the system, I'll have a name.
如果有案底 就能查出他名字
We have a match.
找到了
Leo Hernandez.
里奥·赫南德兹
Two felony arrests as well as one for failure to pay child support.
两起重罪 外加拒付子女抚养费
What are the odds you're at your last known address?
看你会不会还住在最近的这个地址
Hello?
您好
Yes, hello, I'm calling for Leo Hernandez?
您好 我找里奥·赫南德兹
Who is this?
您哪里
The Department of Social Services.
社会服务部
Ah, Lieutenant, I ran the prints from the garage.
警督 我查了汽修厂的指纹
I got 12 hits on AFIS.
自动指纹识别系统有12位匹配
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表