Oh, you're not going anywhere, young man.
你哪也不许去 年轻人
You must confess your sins.
你必须为你的罪孽而忏悔
Actually, I'm okay. If I could just --
我用不找忏悔 我只想
"Bless me, father,
保佑我 神父
for I have sinned."
我有罪
My sins? Okay.
我的罪 好吧
I've exceeded the speed limit a few times.
我超过几次速
Oh, who hasn't done that?
谁没超过速呀
What other sins must you confess?
你还有什么别的要忏悔的罪行
I lied to my sister.
我对我妹妹撒了谎
The freckle-faced one, Mary Grace, isn't that it?
脸上有长雀斑的玛丽·格蕾丝 对吧
She always had a cookie in her hand, that one.
她手里总是拿着块饼干
What else?
还有呢
He's too far gone.
他严重神志不清
I really should get going, Father.
我真的该走了 神父
Son!
孩子
How do you expect to get into heaven,
你不让我赦免你的罪行
unless you let me absolve you of your sins?
又怎么能进天堂呢
You can do that?
你能赦免我的罪行吗
Anything you confess,
只要你忏悔
God will forgive.
上帝就会宽恕你
I'm waiting, Francis.
我在等着 弗朗西丝
I've killed people.
我杀过人
Continue.
继续说
A lot of people.
很多人
Murder is a mortal sin.
杀人是不可饶恕的大罪
You must... You must...
你必须 你必须
Where were we?
咱们说到哪了
Confession.
忏悔
Oh, yes. Of course.
对 没错
I absolve you of all of your sins.
我赦免你的所有罪行
In the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
Amen.
阿门
Thank you.
谢谢
It's sad, isn't it?
很可悲 对吧
He was a wonderful priest back in the day.
他以前是个非常受人尊敬的神父
Yes, he was.
的确
Now half the time, he doesn't know where he is.
现在半数时间 他都不知道自己身在何处
Some Sunday mornings, he asks to be driven
有时周日早上 他会让我们开车
to his church because he thinks
送他去他的教堂
he's supposed to lead mass.
他以为自己要带领大家做弥撒
His church?
他的教堂
Santa Maria de Loreto.
洛雷托圣母教堂
Right.
没错
And that's in... It's out in Davie.
那个教堂在 在戴维那里
But -- but don't waste your time.
不过 别浪费时间过去了
It's been abandoned for over 20 years now.
那地方已经荒废了快二十年了
Not much left of it.
已经空空荡荡了
An abandoned church...
荒废的教堂
Very sad, huh?
很可悲吧
If Gellar's at that church,
如果盖勒躲在那个教堂的话
his hideout will make an even better kill room.
他的藏身地将成为他最合适的葬身之地
I'll say good night to Harrison, and then I'll be on my way.
我会跟哈里森说晚安 然后就上路
Oh. Hey, Dex.
德克斯
Deb said I could take off since she's here.
黛布说她来了 我就可以先回去了
I told you tonight wasn't good.
我告诉过你今晚不行的
I know.
我知道
You got to eat, right?
但你总得吃饭吧
So you can just relax and kick back.
所以你可以到一边翘脚等着去了
I'm making steaks.
我在做牛排
Which is a big deal, because I can't remember
这可是很不简单的
the last time I cooked something
我自己都不记得上一次
that didn't involve "pierce film with fork".
做顿正经饭是什么时候了
Something came up. I have to go out.
我有急事 我必须出去一趟
I just came to say good night to Harrison.
我只是回来跟哈里森说晚安的
I'm sorry for the mix-up, Jamie.
很抱歉情况这么混乱 洁咪
Oh, that's okay. I can stay.
没事 我可以留下来
Daddy. Something came up?
爸爸 有急事
What the fuck do you mean, something came up?
有急事是他妈的什么意思
Would you please watch your language in front of him?
你在他面前讲话能不能注意点
I'll go give him his bath.
我去给他洗个澡
Night, buddy. Night, night.
晚安 伙计 晚安
So when you said you wanted a quiet night at home,
那你之前跟我说想在家静静待一个晚上
you were just blowing me off.
只是为了打发我的对吧
I told you, something came up.
我跟你说了 有急事
You're not going to tell me what it is?
而你不准备告诉我是什么事吗
I can't talk about it right now.
我现在不能告诉你
You can't talk about it,
你是不能说呢
or you can't talk about it with me?
还是不能跟我说呢
Deb, this isn't the time.
黛布 现在不是讨论这个的时候
I gotta go.
我该走了
Do you know why I came over here tonight?
你知道我今天晚上为什么过来吗
It was for you, asshole.
是为了你 混♥蛋♥
So you could talk to me.
我希望你能跟我聊聊
Talk about what?
聊什么
About whatever stuff you drove to Nebraska to talk about.
聊你大老远跑去内布拉斯加找别人聊的事
Deb, please just let this go.
黛布 求你别再纠缠这事了
I am just trying to have a conversation with you.
我只是想跟你交流一下
Is that so fucking hard?
他妈有这么难吗
Deb...
黛布
Fine.
好吧
I don't want to hurt you, Travis.
我不想伤害你 崔维斯
I think you do.
你就是想
I think you like watching people suffer.
你就是喜欢看人受折磨
There's only one way to get the demons out of your head.
要把魔鬼从你心中赶走 只有一个办法
Who's out there?
谁来了
Don't you say a word.
老实待着 别出声
Did Gellar do this to you?
是盖勒把你弄成这样的吗
He killed my sister.
他杀了我姐姐
Where is he?
他在哪
Travis, is he here?
崔维斯 他在这吗
Ah, damn it.
该死
Gellar has seen me now.
盖勒现在已经看见我了
This just got much harder.
这下事情难办多了
I'll help you.
我会帮你
I'll help you kill him.
我会帮你杀了他
I've gotten Travis to trust me.
我已经取得了崔维斯的信任了
In my own way,
我将要以我自己的方式
I'm going to eliminate a small bit of darkness
消除一点黑暗
and let some light in.
带来一点光明
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表