Because he's full of shit!
因为他满嘴胡说八道
He gave me hope.
他给了我希望
But nothing changed.
但是一切都没变
My life was shit before he dunked me under those waves and it's still shit.
他把我按进水之前生活是堆狗屎 之后仍然
He lied to me.
他骗了我
My homies never did that.
我的弟兄们不会骗我
So you went back to them.
所以你就又重蹈覆辙了
They wouldn't take me.
他们不接受我
Not unless I proved myself.
除非我证明给他们看
Leo wanted Sam dead.
里奥想干掉山姆
That's why you gave him the security disc.
所以你才把监控录像给了他
Here I am. The fork in the road.
这下好了 我站在十字路口上了
Brother Sam loved you, Nick.
山姆修士很在乎你 尼克
Then why'd he rat me out to you?
那他干吗告诉你这事是我♥干♥的
He didn't.
他没有
He sent me to forgive you.
他让我来跟你说他原谅你
Brother Sam forgives you...
山姆修士原谅你
for gunning him down like a dog.
那么残忍♥地朝他开枪
Your life might not have changed...but his did.
你的生活也许没有改变 但他的确变了
Hey, look, I've gotta talk to him, all right?
我要找他谈谈 好吗
We can work this out.
我们可以想办法解决的
I can't go back to jail.
我不能回监狱去
He's dead.
他已经死了
What?
什么
He died about an hour ago...
他大约一个小时之前去世了
which makes you a murderer.
也就是说你现在是个杀人犯了
Turn yourself in to the police.
你去自首吧
They'll find you anyway.
反正他们迟早也会找到你的
No, they won't.
不 他们不会的
The only witness is dead.
唯一的证人已经死了
There ain't nothing on that disc.
那张光盘上什么都没有
It's my word against yours.
现在只是咱俩各执一词而已
They got no proof.
他们没有证据
Nobody can do anything!
没人能把我怎么样
Sweet Jesus!
伟大的上帝
I can't believe this worked out, man.
我真不敢相信 这事搞定了
There's no light in you.
你心里根本就没有光明
There's no light in me.
我心里也没有
Hey, little brother.
弟弟
Miss me?
想我了吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表