Previously on Dexter...
嗜血法医 前情提要
What do you think we're up against?
现在我们对付的到底是什么玩意儿
I mean, leaving the intestines on the scale
总不会是"不小心"把人肠子
wasn't done by accident.
取出放秤上吧
The body part removal could be drug-related.
取出内脏可能是受毒品的影响
It could be Santeria, voodoo.
或者与萨泰里阿教 巫毒教有关
Attendance in our preschool
在我们幼儿园上学
guarantees your child admission to our secondary school.
可以保证进入我们的中学
So you are catholic?
那您也是天主教♥徒♥吧
Actually, I'm not.
实际上 我不是
What do you believe in, Mr. Morgan?
那您信仰什么呢 摩根先生
Nothing. I don't believe in anything.
啥都不信 我没有信仰
You can believe whatever you want to believe,
你可以相信你愿意相信的
But it's not just about you anymore.
现在不是你一个人的事了
What kind of father keeps blood slides in his apartment?
有哪个父亲的房♥子里会藏着血液玻片标本
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you captain Laguerta.
女士们先生们 有请"警监"洛格丽塔
It seems smaller without your stuff.
你搬走以后这里感觉都小了
I had to make room for you.
我得腾出来给你用
But I'm acting it only.
我只是暂时代理罢了
Not if I recommend you for the position full-time.
如果我推荐你做正职就不是了
What is going on with you? You're acting so weird lately.
你怎么了 最近都怪怪的
Debra...
黛布拉
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
God, I sound like a fucking idiot.
天啊 真♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
Get down, get down!
趴下 趴下
Everybody down!
大家都趴下
What have we got here? Floater.
这里什么情况 一具浮尸
washed ashore. Some lady called it in.
被冲到岸上 一位女士报的警
It doesn't look like somebody was trying to hide him.
看起来不像是有人要掩藏尸体
More like they wanted the body to be found.
更像是他们希望尸体被人发现
There's something inside.
里面有东西
Holy franken fuck! Snakes!
我勒个去 是蛇
This is no amateur.
这家伙绝对是个老手
So it's begun?
开始了吗
Yes.
是的
It's begun.
开始了
Until a few days ago,
在几天前
I was convinced there was nothing I believed in.
我还认为自己没有信仰
But I was wrong.
但我错了
There is something I truly believe.
有一些东西是我真心相信的
Everything's better after a bubble bath.
泡泡浴让一切都变得如此美好
Rituals are important.
仪式是很重要的
Not just for a serial killer.
不只对连环杀手如此
But also for a two-year-old, if you want him to go to bed on time.
如果想要两岁的孩子按时睡觉 同样如此
Here, put him back.
按这里 把他按回去
Not that I mind.
我并不会介意
This ritual has become my favorite.
这一仪式成为了我的最爱
Bedtime. Alone with my son.
睡前 跟儿子独处
Being myself.
不用隐藏自己
Monster story, daddy.
怪物的故事 爸爸
Again?
还要听
Okay, I may have told him this one before.
好吧 这个我之前可能给他讲过
Once upon a time there was a little chino,
从前 有一个小奇诺人
scaring everyone who lived in the hood.
他周围的邻居都非常怕他
Nobody knew what to do.
大家都不知道该怎么办
But daddy did.
不过爸爸知道
He would slay that icky monster,
他会杀掉这个讨厌的怪物
hiding what was left of him in a special place
然后把他藏在一个特别的地方
that no one would ever find.
谁也找不到
Daddy's box.
爸爸的盒子
You know about daddy's box?
你知道爸爸的盒子
I always knew this day would come.
我早就知道会有这么一天
Just not so soon.
只是没想到这么快
I'm not sure how this next chapter goes.
我不知道故事的下一章会怎样
Is that the last of them?
这是最后一袋吗
Just one more to go.
还有一袋
We'll be ready soon.
我们很快就能准备好了
I may be a little late tomorrow.
我明天可能会晚一点到
And you tell me that now?
那你现在才告诉我
Can't help it.
没办法
It shouldn't take long. Nothing's changed.
不会耽误很久 计划不变
Travis, we have to find another.
崔维斯 我们必须找另外一个
Don't you think I already know that?
你以为我心里不知道吗
Now look what you've done.
看你干的好事
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
对不起 我不是故意的
No, it's okay. It's okay.
没关系 没关系
These things happen.
难免的
I just want to make sure that, uh,
我只想确定
I can rely on you.
我可以指望你
Of course.
当然
Good boy.
好孩子
Hello.
你好
Wow. Full-on breakfast.
好丰盛的早餐
Yeah. Uh, juice is in the fridge.
橙汁在冰箱里
Freshly squeezed. Fresh squeezed.
鲜榨的 还鲜榨的
Well, aren't we the fucking Kennedys.
享受肯尼迪家族的待遇
A good breakfast is a good way to start the day.
早餐吃得好 一天心情好
Yeah, another day of sitting on our asses,
这一天就只能干坐着
waiting for OIS to clear us on the restaurant shooting.
等餐馆枪击案的开枪调查结果
Pancakes?
煎饼
You do realize the bar is set very high with me and pancakes.
你知道我对煎饼要求很高吧
My dad's were the best.
我老爸做的煎饼超好吃
What the fuck?
这他妈怎么回事
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I wanted to do this the other night,
我那天晚上就想做了
but the shooting sort of messed everything up.
但枪击把一切都弄砸了
Debra Morgan, will you--?
黛布拉·摩根 你是否愿意
Are you insane? come on, Deb.
你脑子进水啦 拜托 黛布
I'm trying to be fuckin' romantic here.
我他妈正营造浪漫气氛呢
Romantic isn't springing something like this on me.
这事跟他妈浪漫扯不上
When--when have we ever talked about marriage?
我们什么时候谈婚论嫁了
Will you get up?
你先起来行不
Come on, Deb, we've been at this for a year.
别这样 黛布 我们交往都一年了
You--you make me happy, I make you happy.
我们让彼此开心
So?
所以
So...I love you.
所以 我爱你
But...
但这也
This is huge!
这可不是闹着玩的
You don't like the ring? Is it the ring?
你不喜欢戒指的款式 是戒指不好
No, it's--
不是 戒指
It's beautiful.
漂亮极了
It's just...
可是
I just need time to think about this.
我需要时间好好想想这事
Take all the time you need.
想多久都行
I'm not going anywhere.
我会一直等你
Pancakes are burning.
煎饼焦了
Quinn just fucking proposed to me over fucking pancakes.
奎恩刚向我求婚了 还他妈选在煎煎饼时
What the fuck is wrong with him?
他是哪里有毛病啊
He's Quinn?
他是奎恩呗
I never said I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.
我从来没说过要跟他共度余生
I take it this means it's a "No"?
你的意思是拒绝了
I can only hope.
希望如此
Quinn as Deb's boyfriend is one thing.
奎恩当黛布的男朋友是一♥码♥事
Uncle to my son, over his dead body.
想当我儿子的姑父 死都别想
Maybe.
也许
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, I guess Quinn makes me happy.
我跟奎恩在一起很开心
Really? 'cause there's a vein in your forehead.
是吗 你额头的青筋都爆出来了
Quinn and I, we get along great,
奎恩和我 我们处得挺好
And there's no drama.
挺平静的
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表