I do trust you. Of course I do.
我相信你 当然相信
It's just that... Quinn's my partner and you're the boss.
只是 奎恩是我的拍档 你是我的上司
I guess I haven't adjusted yet.
我还是不习惯这种关系
Well, that makes two of us.
彼此彼此
It was the wrong way to go.
这次是我不对
It won't happen again. Here.
下次不会了 给你
It better not.
最好不会了
And this bottle better cost at least $50.
但愿这瓶超过50美元
Not even close.
差远了
Harrison's out like a light on your bed.
哈里森在你床上睡得像小猪一样
But if that's inconvenient, I can totally move him.
要是不方便的话 我马上抱走他
It's fine.
没事
Oh, and, Dexter said to tell you that he'll be late but he'll be here.
德克斯特说他要晚一点 但肯定会来
Okay, thanks. Sure.
知道了 谢谢 没事
Jamie, I feel like we got off on the wrong foot.
洁咪 我们之前好像有点误会
What do you say we start over?
那些事就翻过去 重新开始吧
I'd like that.
乐意之至
Then how about we have some of this fancy-ass tequila?
我们开瓶高档龙舌兰你觉得怎么样
I never say no to fancy-ass anything.
我向来对高档货没有抵抗力
Let me ask you a question.
请允许我问你个问题
Um, is Dexter as cool at home as he is at work?
德克斯特在家里也像他工作时那么酷吗
Why? Is he, like, your hero or something?
为什么这么问 他是你的偶像还是什么
Yeah, right.
差不多吧
That... that would make me a nerd.
这话让我看着像个书呆子
Which clearly I'm not.
其实我不是
Hey, you fucks.
混球们
Let's get the party started.
让我们开始狂欢吧
Oh, God.
天哪
Please tell me you didn't drive.
别告诉我你是开车来的
No, my lovely assistant did.
不 是我的美女助手开的
Debra, chick from bar.
黛布拉 这是酒吧女郎
Chick from bar, Debra.
酒吧女郎 这是黛布拉
I'm sorry, Lieutenant Debra, her royal fucking majesty...
抱歉 黛布拉警督 尊贵的狗屁女王殿下
...Fifth Earl of Suffolk.
萨福克五世伯爵
Cindy.
我叫辛迪
Feel free to hang all over me, babe...
尽情跟我狂欢吧 宝贝儿
because Debra here is completely over my shit.
因为黛布拉已经完全不甩老子了
Wait a minute. This is your ex?
等一下 这是你前女友吗
You brought me to your ex-girlfriend's house?
你带我来你前女友的家
No, actually, you brought me.
不 其实上 是你带我来的
Have a nice life.
祝你过得愉快
Damn, I just keep getting dumped.
妈的 我是一直被甩了又甩
Let go of the darkness.
释怀 放开黑暗面
How is that even possible?
怎么可能
Has Satan brought you here, Travis, or has God?
崔维斯 把你引到这里的是魔鬼还是上帝
God.
是上帝
I'm glad to hear that.
听你这么说我就放心了
Everything's ready to mark the whore.
给大娼妓烙印的东西准备好了
I have to go out and do further preparation.
我要出去再做进一步的准备
When I come back I expect it to be done.
等我回来时 希望一切都已就位
Who's there?
是谁
What's happening?
你要干吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
What's happening? Get out.
你要干吗 下车
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
No, please.
不要 求求你了
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
So were you hoping to become a forensic analyst or whatever?
你想当法证分♥析♥师之类的吗
Uh, actually, I already have a career.
实际上 我已经有工作了
Um, I create video games.
我是开♥发♥电玩的
Wow, that's so cool.
好酷哦
So why are you a lab intern then?
那你干吗去实验室当实习生呀
Oh, I'm, uh...I'm developing a new game about homicide.
我 我在开♥发♥一个关于谋杀案的新游戏
I just figured it was a great way to do research.
我只是觉得去做实习生是个很好的调研方法
I'm sorry, but you must be, like, a model, right?
抱歉打扰了 你肯定是个模特 对吧
Because there's just no other explanation.
因为你实在是太美了
Hey, excuse me, we were kind of talking.
不好意思 我们刚才正在聊天呢
Exactly. "Were".
没错 是刚才
Run along back to the lab, Igor.
回你的实验室待着吧 科学小怪蛋
I think I better go check on Harrison.
我还是去看看哈里森
Yeah. Easy.
好吧 慢点
Sorry.
不好意思
Move.
让开
Hey, buddy.
伙计
Why don't you give my sister a little space?
别惹我妹妹
I can't help it, she has an outrageous ass.
我情不自禁 她的辣臀实在太吸引眼球了
That's enough.
够了
I wanna have a relationship with that ass.
我想跟那个辣臀来一段艳遇
I wanna have babies...
我想跟它生
Okay, Quinn, I think it's time we call you a cab.
好了 奎恩 你该打的回家了
You ever love me?
你爱过我吗
Now is not the time.
现在不是说这个的时候
Come on, Deb.
少来了 黛布
It's not that hard of a question.
这个问题又不难
Did you ever love me?
你有爱过我吗
All right.
好吧
That's what I thought.
我猜也是如此
I'm sorry.
对不起
He's gone.
他过世了
That's it. Brother Sam is gone.
结束了 山姆修士死了
Will you honor his dying wish?
你会尊重他的遗愿吗
Forgive Nick?
原谅尼克吗
I want to.
我想
What did Brother Sam say?
山姆修士是怎么说的
Just let it go.
释怀吧
Let go of the darkness this one time...
就这一次 放开黑暗面
...and show Nick the light.
让尼克感受到光明
I've accepted the path I'm on.
我已经接受了我自己的命运
But can I take a detour with Nick for Brother Sam?
但是我可以为了山姆修士而放过尼克吗
One thing is certain.
有一件事是肯定的
There's no way to get around the fork in the road.
人生的十字路口无可逃避 只能面对
Hey, Dexter.
德克斯特
I'm glad I ran into you...I was hoping we could talk.
刚好遇到你 我想跟你谈谈
Let's go for a ride.
出去吹吹风吧
Dexter Morgan.
我是德克斯特·摩根
Please leave a message at the tone.
听到哔的一声后请留言
Where are you, bro?
你去哪儿了 老兄
You gonna tell me what this is about now?
你要跟我谈什么
Don't you recognize this place?
你不认得这个地方了吗
It's a beach.
就是个海滩呗
It's the beach where you were baptized.
这是你受洗的那个海滩
So?
所以呢
So I thought it would be a good place
所以我觉得这个地方很适合你
for you to explain yourself.
为自己辩解
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呀
Brother Sam regained consciousness.
山姆修士在死前恢复了意识
I know you shot him, Nick.
我知道是你下的毒手 尼克
You gonna arrest me?
你要逮捕我吗
I keep telling you I'm not a cop.
我一直告诉你 我不是警♥察♥
What do you want?
那你想怎样
I want to know why.
我想知道原因
Why'd you do it?
你为什么要这么做
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
You don't know why you put three bullets in a man...
你不知道你为什么朝他连开了三枪吗
who only wanted to help you?
他一心只想帮助你
Who believed in you?
他一直信任你
Who sacrificed for you?
他为你牺牲
A man who gave you a home?
他给了你一个家
A man who baptized you.
他为你洗礼
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表