and coming to work while messed up.
而是努力工作
Give it a fucking rest, man. So what...
放过我吧 老兄 那又如何
Your girlfriend broke up with you.
你女朋友把你甩了
Get over it. Fuck that.
振作起来 靠
I'm just being a single guy having fun.
我正在享受单身生活的乐趣
You should try it for once.
你也该试一下
Any leads on a Wormwood victim?
茵陈受害者有线索了吗
We're going over to Gellar's and Travis'
我们正着手调查盖勒和崔维斯的
friends, relatives, and acquaintances.
亲朋好友和熟人
Figure the last two victims were personal.
毕竟最近两名被害者是熟人
Good thinking. Keep at it.
思路蛮好 再接再厉
Any luck on the Dr. Carlson front?
卡尔森医生那里有线索吗
Turns out he passed away a couple years ago,
原来他两年前就死了
but I got a court order
但我找到一份法♥院♥发出的
releasing Travis Marshall's psych eval.
崔维斯·马歇尔的心理评估
Drugs were antipsychotics.
他曾服用抗精神病药
Apparently he had some breaks with reality.
显然 他的认知与现实有很大偏差
Jesus. Violent tendencies since childhood,
天啊 从小就有暴♥力♥倾向
a lack of empathy,
缺乏同理心
master manipulator, delusions of grandeur.
操控狂 狂妄幻觉
It makes sense.
难怪
Fucker wants to end the world.
这孙子想终结世界
What's that?
什么
Travis' psych file.
崔维斯的心理档案
More like psych-o file.
更像是一本精神病病历
The guy was complete sociopath.
这家伙是彻头彻尾的反♥社♥会♥者
Shit, it says here the shrink thought he killed his parents.
操 心理医生认为他杀了自己的父母
I thought it was a car accident.
我以为他们死于车祸
Or not.
才怪
Apparently Travis attacked his father and grabbed the wheel.
显然是崔维斯袭击他父亲后控制住方向盘
Turned it right into a tree.
再把车头对准树开过去
Any signs of parental abuse?
他遭受过父母虐待吗
Mm-mm. It's so weird.
真奇怪
His sister seemed so convinced he was a good guy.
他姐姐似乎坚信他是个好人
Maybe she didn't know.
或许她还被蒙在鼓里
Anything's possible.
一切皆有可能
He's been a monster from the start.
他从一开始就是怪物
He's using Gellar to justify his kills.
他利用盖勒让自己的杀戮合理化
A lot of people justify their kills.
很多人把自己的杀戮合理化
You mean me? You justified my kills.
说我吗 是你把我的杀戮合理化
You taught me the code.
你教给了我准则
I kept you from becoming your brother.
你让你免步你哥的后尘
Making me a killer was the best you could do.
把我变成杀手就是你最好的成果了
You were already gonna be a killer.
你早就已经是杀手了
I guess we'll never know.
反正没人知道会如何
There it is.
就是那里了
The fuck pad.
炮艇
The Ricochet Rabbit.
"乒乓兔警长"号♥
Where you going?
你去哪儿
I know this marina.
我认识这个码头
I had a freak-out at a crime scene today.
今天我在案发现场情绪失控了
Is that unusual?
这对你来说不常见吧
Yes, that's unusual.
是啊 很不正常
Seen a lot of fucked up shit
我可是身经百战
and it usually just rolls right off.
通常都是毫不在乎
But not today.
但今天不行了
You know what's even weirder
可最怪的是
is the stuff that usually fucks me up
我平时一见到就头皮发麻的东西
didn't even phase me today. Like what?
今天看到连气都没喘一下 比如
Like LaGuerta trying to swing her dick around
比如看见洛格丽塔在接待室里趾高气昂
in the briefing room.
那一脸贱相
I handled that like a champ.
我处之泰然
Well, that's fantastic.
这挺不错
So why did I lose my shit when I walked into that church?
那为什么当我一进教堂就萎了呢
Did the church have some kind of significance for you?
是不是教堂对你来说有什么特殊含义
I don't know.
不知道
The only time I go to church is to go to a funeral, you know?
我只有参加葬礼时才会走进教堂
My mom, my dad...
我妈的 我爸的
boyfriends, my sister-in-law.
我男友们 我嫂子的
So you associate church with loss.
所以教堂对你来说代表着"失去"
I guess.
我猜也是
Whatever. Doesn't matter.
管他呢 无所谓了
My brother showed up, he calmed me down.
我哥哥的出现让我平静下来
Dexter?
德克斯特
Was it something that he said?
是不是因为他说了什么话
I guess.
可能是
Not really.
其实也不是
It was more just him being there.
光是看到他就足以让我镇定下来
Come to think of it...
现在想起来
Every time the shit hits the fan, I go to him.
每次遇着倒霉事 我都会去找他
I've even moved in with him a few times.
我甚至和他搬到一起住过一段日子
He's your safe place. Yeah.
他是你的安全港 是啊
Since we were kids.
从小就是
I used to have these nightmares, and...
我以前一做噩梦 就
I would sneak into his room and I'd curl up on the floor.
溜到他的房♥间 然后蜷缩在地板上
He wouldn't even know I was there.
他都不知道我在
Is that weird?
那样是不是很怪
I don't know.
不知道
Do you think it's weird?
你自己觉得呢
Not really. He's my brother.
还好 他毕竟是我哥
I think it's sweet.
我觉得那样很温馨
What are you gonna do?
你要干嘛
You mean, what are we going to do.
应该是"我们"要干嘛
We're going to kill her, Beth.
我们一起杀掉她 贝丝
He's testing our faith.
他在考验我们的忠诚度
Like Abraham.
像亚伯拉罕一样
You've got it easy.
你们算是幸运
He was asked to sacrifice his son.
他被要求献出自己的儿子
You just have to pitch in and help kill a whore.
你则只需帮忙处理这个大娼妇
I don't think I can do that.
我觉得我做不到
I understand, Beth.
我理解你 贝丝
But you'll be purifying her sins.
但你是在洁净她的罪恶
Her soul will know paradise because of your strength, your love.
她的灵魂会因为你的力量 你的爱邂逅天堂
Come on.
来吧
Let's show her some love.
向她展示你的爱吧
Oh. Hey, Dexter!
德克斯特
Louis got here a little early to pick me up for our date.
路易斯是来接我去约会的 来早了一点
You have a date? I was hoping you could stay.
你要去约会吗 我本来希望你能留下来
Sorry.
抱歉
I don't supposed you'd wanna have your date here.
那你大概也不愿意在这里约会吧
We can't.
不行
Louis bought us tickets to go see the Avett Brothers.
路易斯买♥♥了艾维特兄弟的票子
Can't go another time?
不能另外挑个时间去吗
They're only playing tonight.
演出只有今晚一场
Hey, Dexter.
德克斯特
Uh...I was wondering if maybe
我们动身之前
you could take a look at my game before we go.
能不能麻烦你看看我的游戏
I mean, if it's not a bad time.
如果你方便的话
I should probably put Harrison down.
我要去哄哈里森睡觉
Oh, I got him. You take it easy.
我来 你随意
Looks like you had a long day at work.
看样子你今天工作挺累的
Daddy.
爸爸
So... Looks like you have a minute.
看来你有时间了
Looks like I do. Awesome.
看来是的 太好了
I'll just--I'll bring the game up on my laptop.
我 我先把游戏在电脑上打开
Uh, so...the game...
那个 这个游戏
is about homicide.
是关于杀人的
And I know there's, like,
我知道 同一题材的游戏
a million video games out there about that.
大概有上百万个
But the secret to this game is--
但这个游戏的秘密在于
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表