But...
可惜
She just wouldn't breathe.
她就是无法再呼吸
911 wouldn't have helped. She was dead...
911来了也不会有用 她已经死了
And I couldn't change what happened.
我无法改变这个事实
So...
所以
What do you intend to do?
你准备怎么做
I don't know.
我不知道
Debra, I've known you since the day you were born.
我从你出生那天起 就认识你了
You cried in my arms the night your father died.
你父亲过世的当晚你还抱着我痛哭
I've always looked out for you,
一直以来我总是关照着你
and I made you lieutenant,
我把你提拔为警督
and now I'm the one who needs a favor.
现在我需要你帮个小忙
I want to help you,
我是想帮你
but what do I tell that girl's father?
但要我怎么和那姑娘的父亲开口
You tell him you found nothing.
告诉他你什么也没查到
She overdosed. No one needs to know any more.
她嗑药过量 别人不需要知道更多了
It's not gonna help anyone.
真♥相♥也不会给任何人带来好处
It'll only hurt me.
只会伤害到我
I'll call Mr. Morris in the morning.
我早上会打电♥话♥给莫里斯先生
Good.
很好
Jeez. You, uh, sure it's safe to be here?
天哪 你确定这里已经安全了
Relax, sidekick. Hazmat gave brass the all-clear.
放松点小助手 毒气已全部清除
I think I prefer "intern."
我更喜欢被称作实习生
Bukkake, bukkaki. The point is, me as boss
没区别 重点在于 我作为你的老板
needs you in evidence for the next few days.
需要你接下来几天随时待命
We're suffering from a serious case of backlog.
我们手上堆积下来的工作太多
I'm on it.
我在做呢
Whoa. Amazon, 9:00.
亚马逊 九点钟方向
Okay, everyone, listen up.
大家安静
This is Agent Hubbard from Homeland Security.
这是国土安♥全♥局♥的赫巴德探员
They'll be taking over our D.D.K. Investigation.
他们将接手末日杀手的调查
Temporarily.
暂时地
Until my team and I can assess all known associates
直到我和我的团队评估完所有
of the Dorseys.
已知的多尔西夫妇的同伙
So what, we're just supposed to sit on our ass
所以我们就这么坐以待毙
for the next four days until the world ends?
直到四天后末日降临吗
You want to take that one?
你想回答这个问题吗
I understand your frustration,
我能理解你的沮丧
but this police station came under a gas attack yesterday.
但是这个警局昨天遭受毒气袭击
In the government's eyes, that poses a potential
在政♥府♥看来 这可能是
ongoing terrorist threat.
正在进行的恐怖袭击计划的一部分
Steve and Beth Dorsey weren't terrorists.
史蒂夫和贝丝·多尔西不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They were nutjobs following a bigger nutjob.
他们不过是追随一个大白♥痴♥的小白♥痴♥
Let me and my team be the judge of that.
让我和我的团队来评定这些
I promise, this will go faster if everyone cooperates.
我保证 你们的配合会加速我们工作进展
They all hate this. Can't say that I blame them.
他们都讨厌调查 我也不能怪他们
Please make yourself available for interviews.
请准备随时接受谈话
I'd like to start with Sergeant Batista,
我想先从巴蒂斯塔开始
since he was the last one in contact with the suspects.
因为他是最后一个和死者接触的人
Can I set up in your office?
我能用你的办公室吗
Right this way.
这边请
This whole thing's fucking bullshit.
整件事就是他妈的胡扯
They have one hand tied behind their backs,
他们一只手被缚于身后
but I don't,
但我却不是
not when I have Gellar's.
有盖勒的手亦可自♥由♥行事
Not a good time, Quinn.
现在可不是闲聊的时候
Yeah, I-I know you got that interview,
我知道你得应付谈话
but this'll just take a sec.
但我只耽误你一点时间
Not now.
现在不行
Look, I'm so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Look, you saved my life,
你救了我的命
and for that, I will always be grateful.
为此我很感激
But this is a job of trust.
但这份工作需要互相信任
And I can't have a partner I can't trust.
我不能找个不靠谱的搭档
You've been talking a lot about your department this morning,
今早你一直在说你部门的事
but how are you doing since the attack?
袭击事件后 你感觉如何
I'm fine.
我没事
Pretty much, I mean...
非常好 我意思是
I'm worried about Dexter.
我担心德克斯特
He wouldn't go to the hospital.
他不肯去医院的
He keeps saying he's okay.
他一直说他没事
You must be very proud of him.
你肯定很为他自豪
He saved everyone's life...
他救了大家的命
including mine.
包括我的命
It all happened so fast, you know?
一切都发生的太快了
If that canister had gone off any sooner...
那个毒气罐释放的再快一点的话...
Your brother holds a very important place in your life.
在你的生活中 你哥哥十分重要
He's really all I have.
他是我的一切
You think I'm crazy now.
你觉得我疯了
Oh, I can't even imagine what a fucking mess
我相像不到没有他
my life would be without him.
我的生活将会成什么熊样
I don't think you're crazy.
我不觉得你疯狂
Can I get that in writing?
那能把你这句话写在对我的评估里吗
From what I do know about you,
依我看
you feel things very deeply,
你对事情感受至深
like your bond with Dexter.
比如你和德克斯特的关系
Where do you think that stems from?
你认为那是什么原因
Maybe because he's the only guy in my life
也许因为他是我生命中唯一一个
that I haven't dumped, or cheated on, or...
没被我抛弃 欺骗 又或者
isn't dead.
还活在世的人
Is it possible that your feelings for Dexter
有没有可能 你对德克斯特的感情
are the reason that you've chosen men in the past
就是你过去选择那些要么不靠谱
who have been either inappropriate or unavailable?
要么不合适的男人的原因所在
Because they're what?
因为他们怎样
Not Dexter?
跟德克斯特不一样吗
That's insane.
你的想法太荒唐了
Is it?
是这样吗
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
Yet you're not biologically related.
但你们血缘上可没什么关系
So?
所以呢
It would be understandable,
考虑到过去你们共同遭受的精神创伤
given the past traumas the two of you have shared,
你对他萌发了奇妙复杂的感情
for you to develop complex feelings for him.
也是可以理解的
Why the fuck are we even talking about this?
为什么我们俩会谈到这事
You mentioned Dexter.
你提到德克斯特
he comes up in these sessions a lot.
他一直出现在我们的治疗话题中
Aren't you curious as to why that is?
难道你就不奇怪为什么会这样吗
He's a huge part of my life.
他是我生命中举足轻重的一部分
That's it. End of story.
就是这样 谈话就此结束
You getting upset?
你觉得烦躁不安
Fuck yes, I'm becoming upset,
他妈是的 我是烦躁不安
because you're making it sound like I want to...
因为你说得好像我想
be with him or something.
跟他在一起或者怎样
Well, do you?
那你想吗
I love my brother,
我爱我的哥哥
but I am sure as shit not in love with my brother,
但我确定 老娘绝没有爱上自己的哥哥
if that's what you're getting at.
如果你真的那样认为
We're done here.
我们就不用谈了
Travis got everyone's attention
崔维斯靠设置场景
by staging his tableaus.
引起公众注意
It's time I got his by staging one of my own.
我要用同样方式来引起他的注意
I stashed Gellar's hand in the morgue,
我把盖勒的手藏在了停尸房♥
now I need it back.
我要去取回来
Hey, Dexter!
德克斯特
I was looking for you in your lab.
我在实验室里找了你半天
Oh, heading home.
我正准备回家
Looks like you got a minute.
我想占用你一点时间
Haven't we done this before?
不会又是上次的事儿吧
I-I just wanted to thank you
我只是想感谢你
for being so honest with me the other day
前几天给我游戏
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表