You gave us the wrong address.
你给的地址是错的
It was a sandwich shop.
这是个三明治店
The preacher, Jeremiah Allen.
那个牧师 杰瑞迈·亚伦
He's unlisted.
他不在名单上
Fine. Call me back.
好吧 一会给我打过来
Should have taken my car.
应该开我的车来的
Got the GPS.
我车上有导航系统
Just finish up your frita
还是快点把你的玉米饼吃完吧
so we can head back to the station.
我们得回警局去
We'd already be on the way if you let me eat in the car.
要是你让我在车里吃 这会我们都在路上了
No way.
没门
You're not getting grease on Norma.
我可不想你把油弄到诺尔玛上
What? It was my mother's name.
怎么了 这是我母亲的名字
Now I think I know why you're divorced.
我算是明白你怎么会离婚了
Fuckin' waste of an afternoon.
妈的浪费了一下午的时间
You got a little, like,
你牙縫里有些
like, cilantro or something in the--
香菜还是什么
What?
什么
Is this yours?
这是你的吗
No.
不是
It belonged to the kid that sold me the car.
这是卖♥♥我车那小子的
I mean, the weed, the trans-am.
又是大♥麻♥ 又是雪佛兰
I mean, if you're having a mid-life crisis,
要是你中年危机了
we can talk about it.
我们可以谈谈的
I'm not having a mid-life crisis.
我才没有中年危机
What's wrong with this car? I think it's cool.
这个车有什么不好 我觉得很酷
Yeah, it's...
对 它
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm making lemonade.
及行时乐
Put that shit away.
扔掉那鬼东西
We're cops. We're on-duty cops.
我们是警♥察♥ 在值班警♥察♥
So what? It's not like we're gonna
那又如何 反正调度今天
hear back from dispatch today anyway.
也不可能给我们答复
I haven't smoked that shit since I was 16.
我16岁之后就没有尝过这滋味了
Exactly, grandpa. Don't you want to be cool?
没错 老爷爷 你不是想耍酷吗
Give me that.
给我
I could feel hot flames of fire roaring at my back?
我可以感到一股热流打通任督二脉
Dude, quit staring at me. You're freaking me out.
伙计 别盯着我 你吓着我
It's sad.
很伤心吧
I can feel how much your heart hurts for Deb.
我能感觉到你的心为黛布而痛
Oh, dude.
伙计
Get your big, fuckin' sausage hands off me.
把你的臭咸猪手拿开
That's terrible.
太恶心了
Batista.
巴蒂斯塔
Got it. Thanks.
知道了 谢谢
That was, uh, dispatch.
那是调度
We got Jeremiah Allen's address.
拿到杰瑞迈·亚伦的地址了
Jeremiah who?
哪个杰瑞迈
The guy. The dude.
那个家伙 那个小子
The, um-- the preacher.
那个 牧师
Right. Awesome.
对 很好
Where's my hat?
我的帽子呢
Did you know that children
你知道吗
Who undergo anesthesia under the age of three
接受过全身麻醉的三岁以下幼儿
are more likely to develop learning disabilities?
更容易得学习障碍
Are you doing research?
你在查资料吗
And once the appendix bursts,
一旦阑尾穿孔
the complication rate rises to 59%.
并发症的几率就会上升59%
Maybe you should get off the internet.
你还是别再上网了
You think we should call Astor and Cody,
我们要不要通知爱斯特和柯迪
let them know Harrison's in surgery?
告诉他们哈里森在做手术
No, not yet. I don't want to worry them.
暂时不要 我不想让他们担心
Uh, Deb, is that you on TV?
黛布 电视上的那是你吗
...politics or public opinion.
公众舆♥论♥这些破事
All I care about is catching the that did this.
我唯一关心的是快点抓住
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Sorry.
抱歉
Dexter?
德克斯特
Sam, what are you doing here?
山姆 你来这里干什么
I figured if I had a son who was going through surgery,
我想如果我的儿子被送进手术室
I'd probably want some backup too, so.
我可能也需要人陪一下
Thanks.
谢谢
Brother Sam?
山姆修士
You came in on the Omar Rivera case.
欧马·瑞维拉案的时候你被叫来问过话
Are you guys, like, friends now?
现在你们两个 算是朋友吗
Uh.
这个
Yeah, well, I have the auto shop.
算是吧 我开了一家修车铺
We--yep.
我们 对
I'm gonna go to the cafeteria,
我去一下餐厅
See if anything's edible.
看看有什么吃的
Any takers?
谁要来
I'll browse.
我跟你一起去吧
How you holding up?
你怎么样
Honestly, not good.
说实话 不太好
I hate not knowing if he's gonna be okay,
我讨厌这种感觉 不知道他是否安好
not being able to protect him.
没法在身边保护他
Sometimes you just... got to surrender.
有时候你只能臣服于
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 伙计
That--that probably wasn't the...
现在应该不是
It's okay. best thing to say.
没什么 说这些的时候
No, it's...
不
If I was in your situation,
如果我是你
I would not want to hear that shit.
大概不愿听到这些屁话
I'm--
我
I used to not always be like this.
我以前不是这样的
People used to talk to me about god.
别人来找我说上帝的时候
Man, used to make me want to punch 'em in they face.
我总是想要往他们脸上揍两拳
Really? Yeah, yeah.
真的吗 真的
I used to believe in something else.
我以前信的是别人
What?
谁
The same as you. My dad.
和你一样 我父亲
Whatever. That--that didn't work out.
总之 最终没什么好结果
What happened?
发生了什么
Hey, you got enough on your mind, man.
你的烦心事已经够多了
You don't need to--
你不需要
Want to hear no stories about me and my dad.
不想要听我唠叨我和我爸的事
No, I appreciate a distraction.
不 能分散下注意力挺好
When I was growing up,
我小时候
my dad was a real popular guy.
我父亲很受欢迎
Everybody knew him.
每个人都知道他
They used to call him "Mister."
他们称他为"先生"
He was always working,
他总是在工作
But I never really knew what he did.
但我从来不明白他是做什么的
So one day I asked him.
所以有一天我问他
I said, "Daddy, what do you do?"
爸爸 你是做什么的呀
He looked at me and said,
他看着我 说
"Whatever I want, whenever I need." Like that.
无论何时何事想干就干之类的话
He said he was going to...see a friend of his.
他说他要去 拜访一位朋友
So we get there.
然后我们就去了
He says, uh, "Now go on up there and ring that doorbell for me."
他说 现在过去帮我按门铃
So I do it.
我就照着做了
And this man comes to the door.
然后这个男人过来开门
And he's staring at me,
他看着我
Not knowing who I am or why I'm there.
不知道我是谁 来干什么
And before I can turn around and say I'm with mister,
我还没来得及转身说我是和"先生"一起来的
my dad is standing right there behind me
我爸已经站到了我身后
with a pistol in his hand.
手里多出了一把手♥枪♥
And he takes his pistol and he points it at this man,
他用枪指着那个男人
and he shoots him in the face.
朝他脸上开了一枪
Killed him.
杀了他
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表