angry with Janet doing what she did.
为珍妮特的自杀而愤怒
Leaving me like that...
就这么丢下我一个人
Yeah, it must be hard on you.
那肯定不好过
Yeah.
是啊
Take a look at that... Trisha Belings.
看哪 是特丽莎`贝灵斯
Right, right, I spoke to her a little while ago.
我刚和她打过招呼
Yes, she was Prom Queen. Still hot as ever.
"舞会皇后"风范不减当年啊
You know, my one regret in high school
我当年最遗憾的事就是
is that I never tapped that sweet ass.
没能和她打一炮
Well, you were dating Janet then.
你那时在和珍妮特交往
Right.
对
Of course.
可不是吗
But...
不过
I should at least go say hello. Yeah.
我至少得去跟她打个招呼 好
I need to find another way to get a drop of Joe's blood.
我得另想办法弄到乔的血液
And I think I just found it.
有办法了
Come on, Dexter!
一起来吧 德克斯特
It's Hammertime!
锤锤舞时间到
I have no idea what Hammertime is.
我完全不知道什么叫锤锤舞时间
Or how it differs from regular time.
也不知道和普通时间有什么区别
Patience.
耐心点
In the midst of the street was the tree of life,
街中♥央♥兀自耸立着一棵生命之树
which bears twelve manner of fruit and yielded her fruit every month.
每年十二个月它结出十二种果实
Do you want something?
你想来点什么吗
I'd like some oranges, please. Ah, naranjas.
给我称些橙子 好嘞 橙子
Seems small without your stuff.
你搬走以后这里感觉都小了
Had to make room for you.
还不是腾出来给你用
I'm Acting Lt. only.
我只是暂时代理罢了
Not if I recommend you for the position full time.
如果我推荐你做正职就不是了
You don't owe me anything, you know that.
你并不欠我什么 你知道的
Yes, I know that.
是的 我知道
I mean, that was the deal.
我们早就说好了
We divorce, things go back the way they were when we were still friends.
我们离婚 让一切回到当初像朋友那样
That's exactly what this is.
现在就是这样的
I'm choosing you to run homicide because you're the best there is.
我选你接管凶案组是因为你是最棒的
There's no other reason. You're sure?
没有别的原因 真的吗
Honestly.
真的
Okay, my motives are not unselfish.
好吧 其实我也不是没为自己打算
I need someone in here who I can trust.
我得在这儿安插个信得过的人
Someone who will have my back.
能给我支持的人
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm someone who needs to be on the street.
我喜欢出外勤
The street can be exciting, but...
外出执勤虽然刺♥激♥ 但
it's also hard.
也很辛苦
And none of us are getting any younger.
我们都不再年轻了
You need to start thinking about your future here.
你得为今后做打算
Besides, the prestige and the salary bump can't hurt.
另外 升迁和加薪也没坏处
I know what you're saying, but...
我知道你要说什么
Wait, how much of a salary bump?
慢着 薪水涨多少
Twenty percent the first year.
第一年加百分之二十
Think about it.
你考虑考虑
Fine.
好的
But no promises.
但是我不能保证
Okay.
行
Lieutenant Batista.
巴蒂斯塔警督
Wishbone, Hail Mary, Button Hook.
叉骨阵形 万福马利亚传球 钮钩走位
Nothing is what it seems.
完全不知所云
If I have any hope of blending in, I need to learn this.
想混进橄榄球队 我得先学会这个
Just enough so that I can get close to Joe and draw a bit of blood.
只要能让我能接近乔 抽他点血就行
Even the Coffin Corner isn't as fun as you'd think.
就连棺材角都不是想象中那么有趣
We've got a situation. Grab your kit.
又有案子了 收拾好家伙
Pros only.
闲人止步
Everybody stay behind the yellow tape. Watch me work my magic.
所有人站到黄线后 我要开始施展魔法了
Watch well.
看好了
One of you will be lucky enough to become my intern.
你们当中有一个人 能有幸成为我的助手
A prize opportunity
而获得这一奖励的机会
that will have to be earned.
需要你们去努力争取
Ten bucks the hot chick "earns" it.
我赌十块这辣妞能"努力争取"到
I can't take that bet. It's too obvious.
我不跟你赌 这也太明显了
So, what we got?
现在什么情况
About three pounds of meat.
有三磅重的肉
Any body? Not yet.
尸体呢 还没找到
An early morning customer called it in.
一大早有个顾客报的警
Intestines.
是肠子
We've covered that, Sherlock.
这我们已经知道了 福尔摩斯
They're human.
这些是人肉
These tissue tears indicate they were removed in a very crude manner.
从组织撕裂来看 它们是被硬扯下来的
Yeah, but where's the body?
好吧 那尸体在哪里
Where was the vic disemboweled?
受害者又是在哪儿被开膛的呢
This spatter suggests the initial blow was
这个血迹表明受害者从脑后
to the head, from behind.
遭到致命一击
Probably in the process of unloading.
可能就在摊主卸货的时候
The victim went down
接着受害者倒地
and he was dragged...
就这么被拖着
down to here.
一直到这里
Watch the blood.
你看这些血
This spray comes from a stab wound.
是从刺伤里溅射出来的
It's likely what killed him.
这应该就是致命伤
And this pool of blood in the dirt suggests he was disemboweled here.
这滩血泊表明他的内脏是在这儿被取出的
No signs of a struggle, judging from the undisturbed blood pool.
血迹的完整性说明 没有发生打斗
He was either dead or unconscious when his intestines were removed.
他肠子被取出时 要么已死 要么昏迷
No useable footprints in the blood.
血泊中没有可作证据的脚印
What do you think we're up against?
现在我们对付的到底是什么玩意儿
I mean, leaving the intestines on the scale wasn't done by accident.
总不会是"不小心"把人肠子取出放秤上吧
Body part removal could be drug-related, could be...
取出内脏可能是受毒品的影响
Santeria, voodoo.
或者萨泰里阿教 巫毒教之类的
Uh, could you guys set up a larger perimeter?
你们能不能扩大搜查范围
Search the area. The body might have been dumped nearby.
搜索这片区域 尸体也许就被扔在附近
Hey, uh...
那个
Could we talk in private?
我们能私下谈谈吗
Yeah, go ahead. No, I mean, like, later.
好 你说吧 现在不行 过会儿吧
Over dinner.
晚饭之后
Why?
为什么
What's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
That's what I'm asking you. You're being weird.
我还想问你呢 你有点怪怪的
You're being weird. Okay, now you're being weird and stupid.
你才古怪 你现在不仅古怪还很傻
Did you buy another big screen TV for the apartment?
你又给公♥寓♥安置了新电视吗
If you bought another big screen and you're expecting me to pay for half of it--
要是你买♥♥了的话可别指望我跟你平摊费用
I didn't buy anything. Jesus Christ, leave me alone!
我啥也没买♥♥ 靠 别烦老子
I'd return it.
我会退回去的
I got all I need.
我的活干完了
I'm going to sneak back to my reunion.
我得溜回同学聚会了
I've got a big flag football game to suit up for.
我要全副武装参加夺旗橄榄球
Did I just hear him right?
我没听错吧
You run the first corner...
你跑到第一个拐角处
Everyone else know what they're doing? Ready!
所有人都各就各位了吧 准备
This time the plan is when Joe is at the bottom of a pile,
这次我打算趁乔被压住的时候
I'll give him a quick jab and get my sample.
迅速刺他一下搞到样本
Eighteen!
十八
Five!
五
Red! And hike!
红色 闪开
Unfortunately, Joe never seems to go down.
不幸的是 乔几乎不太可能跌倒
Block that shit!
防住那家伙
Unlike me.
我就惨了
Come on, Dexter! Stay low!
起来啊 德克斯特 重心放低
Block high!
高处拦截
You got to block that shit, Morgan.
你应该拦住那家伙的 摩根
My lancet.
我的刺血针
No lancet means no blood sample.
要是针没了 样本也就泡汤了
Dexter, you're an offensive lineman.
德克斯特 你是攻击前锋
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表