Did he say where he was headed?
他说他去哪里了吗
He never does.
他从来不说的
Did he take his tools...
他有没有带工具
Pack a bag? Does he have a passport?
或者打包行李 他有护照吗
I don't know.
我不知道
When we got up this morning, he was gone.
当我们早上起来的时候他已经离开了
Shit.
妈的
Get down! Down on the ground!
趴下 趴下
We create our own destiny every day we live.
每天我们都在创造自己的命运
freeze! hands up. Forensics.
不许动 手举起来 鉴证科
All right.
好的
Dexter.
德克斯特
Where's your flak jacket?
你的防弹背心呢
I left it in the car. Do you see this?
放车里了 你看这个
Cabron!
棺材
And over here...
还有这里
Look. It's a framing hammer.
钢制锤子
I'll get Masuka in here, get some dna.
我找玛稣卡过来提取DNA
What?
干嘛
How'd you get here so fast?
你怎么过来的这么快
Word's everywhere.
消息灵通嘛
You found trinity.
你找到逢三杀手了
Yeah, the four walls national database
福利房♥的全国员工信息
Led us to Arthur Mitchell.
让我们找到了亚瑟·米切尔
Can you believe that fucking monster had a family?
你能相信这种天杀的畜生竟然有家人吗
And he abandoned them?
他还抛弃了他的家人
He's gone?
他逃之夭夭了吗
Yeah, he emptied out his bank accounts and disappeared.
对 把银行里的所有钱都取了出来逃之夭夭了
He's probably halfway around the world by now.
现在还不知道在哪个犄角旮旯里呢
Probably.
可能吧
Deb, what's-
黛布 怎么
Why don't you get your fucking flak jacket
你怎么不把你的防弹衣穿好
So everyone knows you're one of us?
让人都知道你是我们的人呢
Hey... it's the fucking karate kid.
空手道小子 怎么样啊
Yeah, about that, uh...
关于那事 我...
You pull that shit again,
你再敢来一次
Next time I won't be the one who's on my ass.
我会给你颜色看的
This is their future, Dexter.
德克斯特 这就是他们的未来
We both know it's inevitable.
我们都知道 注定将会如此
No. Arthur abandoned his family.
不会的 亚瑟抛弃了他的家人
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做的
Arthur left his family too late.
亚瑟离开家人已经于事无补了
The damage was already done.
伤害是避免不了的
You can still save your family.
你还有机会挽救你的家人
By leaving them?
要离开他们吗
You'll always need someone on your table.
你总是有杀人的需求
If you stay, sooner or later, you'll be caught,
如果你再这样下去 迟早会被抓的
And they'll pay a terrible price for what you've done.
他们也会因此付出惨重的代价
Because long after you're executed...
因为在你被执行死刑之后
They'll still have to go through life
他们会永远背负你的罪名
with your name branded across their foreheads.
继续生活
Dex.
德克斯
I have something to tell you.
我有话要说
And maybe I shouldn't. I don't know.
也许不该说 我也不知道
Okay.
说吧
I found another C.I. Dad was sleeping with.
我发现老爸睡过另一个线人
A woman named Laura Moser.
她名叫劳拉·摩沙
Harry was right. this is it.
哈里说得对 这就是问题
Does that name mean anything to you?
有印象吗
Should it? It doesn't?
我认识她吗 难道不是吗
Look, she died,
她死了
But she left behind two little boys.
留下了两个儿子
And one of those little boys was you.
其中之一就是你
Laura Moser is your biological mother.
劳拉·摩沙是你的亲生母亲
Don't say the rest. don't know it.
不要说下去 不知道最好
The other little boy, your brother,
她另一个儿子 你的哥哥
Was named Brian.
名叫布莱恩
Brian Moser.
布莱恩·摩沙
The ice truck killer.
就是冰柜车杀手
She knows who I really am. It's over.
她知道我的身份了 完了
I wasn't gonna tell you,
我本来不想告诉你
but then I saw trinity's family,
但我看到了逢三杀手的家人
And I thought that it's better for you to know the truth.
我觉得知道真♥相♥对你更好
The truth?
真♥相♥
The truth...
真♥相♥
That's a lot to take in.
这可真难接受
I know.
我理解
And that's all she knows?
这就是她所知道的一切吗
You think Brian knew about me?
你觉得布莱恩知道我这个弟弟吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He must have glommed onto you as a way to...
他追求你
Get to me.
一定是为了接近我
Don't you see, it wasn't your fault.
你明白了吧 遇见他不是你的错...
He wasn't your fault.
不是你的错
If I'd never been in your life-
如果你的生活没有我...
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck me?
去我妈的
If you hadn't been in my life,
如果我的生活没有你
I wouldn't be who I am.
我不会是现在的我
You've given me confidence
你给我自信
And support.
鼓励
And...
还有
You've been the one constant
你一直以来
the one constantly good thing in my life.
一直以来都是我人生中最坚实的后盾
I've been good for her.
我对她原来那么重要
And Rita says I'm good for her and the kids.
丽塔也说我对她和孩子们都很重要
No one would ever say that about Arthur.
没有人这样认为亚瑟吧
Maybe Harry's wrong.
或许哈里错了
Maybe things could turn out differently for me.
也许我的结果不会如此
Morgan.
摩根
Debra Morgan.
黛布拉·摩根
Need you inside. I'll be right there.
进来 我马上就来
I love you.
我爱你
I'm so thankful.
谢谢
The mustang.
野马车
Arthur brought it in two days ago.
亚瑟两天前还开的
Should have known he wouldn't leave it behind.
我该知道他不会把车丢在这的
Here. take the rest of this.
给你 不用找了
Mr. Mitchell, this gonna be nice.
米切尔先生 漆成这样很漂亮的
Ah, it's beautiful work, Julio.
干的不错 胡里奥
Especially on such short notice.
尤其是这么短的时间
Por favor, the paint.
小心 油漆
The paint. It needs more dry!
油漆 还没干呢
Tres horas mas!
三小时就够了
The wife had no clue what the husband was up to.
他妻子不知他的去向
Do we believe her?
我们该相信她吗
She threw up when I showed her the pictures of what he did.
她看到犯罪现场照片时 恶心得吐了
That can be faked.
这个可以装出来的
This is the team that broke the case.
这就是侦破此案的侦查组
Lieutenant Laguerta,
洛格丽塔警督
Special agent davis of the fbi.
这是联邦调查局的特别探员戴维斯
First-rate job. Congratulations.
干得漂亮 恭喜你们
It was detective Morgan
多亏了摩根探员
Who brought these killings to the department's attention.
让本组注意到这些谋杀案
Building on the work of one of your own.
都是团队的功劳
Special agent Lundy.
特别探员蓝迪
Fuck yes, special agent Lundy.
是 他妈的特别探员蓝迪
He told you guys It's been a long day.
他向你们报告过 这真的漫长的一天
No disrespect, but she's right.
无疑冒犯 不过她说得对
I agree. in retrospect,
事后想想 她说得没错
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表