The murder weapon.
凶器
He's using it out in the open for all the world to see.
他光明正大地用给所有人看
Not something I would do.
不像我得藏起来
But Arthur has tools that I don't.
但亚瑟拥有我所没有的工具
Glad to see you made it.
真高兴你来了
Kyle Butler.
凯尔·巴特勒
You remember my name. Oh, I'm like an elephant.
你记得我的名字 我记着的
I never forget.
我记性好着
You didn't have any tools to bring?
你没带任何工具来
Lost 'em in the move. Well, here.
搬家时丢了 来
Take my hammer.
用我的锤子吧
Take good care of her, though.
好好照顾她
We've be through a lot together.
我们共同经历过许多事的
So I saw.
我查到了
Very kind of you, Arthur.
亚瑟 你真是好人
Well, generosity of spirit, Kyle.
分享精神嘛 凯尔
It's the reason we're all here. Not all of us.
这就是我们在此的原因 不是我们
Come on, I'll get you set up.
来 我给你安排
Okay.
好的
Grant 24-ounce steel framing hammer, model number 514.
格兰特牌24盎司钢锤 型号♥514
Laguerta will be pleased.
洛格丽塔一定会高兴的
Just bang in these three.
只要把这三个钉起来
They're already marked.
已经做好标志了
But I have more important questions.
我还有更重要的问题
So, Arthur, you and your family been doing this a long time?
亚瑟 你们全家做这个很久了吧
Oh, yeah, for years. I took Sally
很多年了
On a build for our first date
我和萨莉第一次约会就来造房♥子
And the kids have been coming ever
孩子们如果有力气
Since they could handle a hammer.
也会来帮忙
You all seem really close. Happy.
你们看起来那么亲密 幸福
Yeah. We are.
我们的确如此
Envious.
真令人羡慕
You're Arthur's son, right?
你是亚瑟的儿子吧
I'm Kyle
我是凯尔
Oh, Jonah.
约拿
Nice to meet you.
见到你真开心
Seems polite. Well adjusted.
看起来很有礼貌有教养
How's it going?
你怎么样
It's hot.
热死了
It's nice that you're here, though
你在这真是太好了
There's got to be other ways you'd
你肯定有更好的方式
Rather spend the afternoon
来打发这下午
Well, no, it's okay. You know, mom
没关系 和爸爸妈妈在一起
And dad are big one, you see the family time.
这是多好的家庭时光
That's nice. For too many kids,
那真好 对许多孩子来说
Family time mean fight.
家庭时光就是吵闹不休
Not mine.
我家不是
Never? Not much to fight about, really.
从来都没 真的没什么好吵的
My parents are cool.
我爸妈棒极了
Yeah, your dad seems like a special guy.
是 你♥爸♥看起来挺特别的
He is. I-
他就是那样 我
I really lucked out.
我确实很幸运
How so?
比如呢
A lot of ways. Like, you see that?
很多方面 看见那辆车没
It's been my dad's baby for years.
这是我爸多年来的宝贝
A few days ago, he erything me the keys.
前几天 他把钥匙给了我
Generosity of spirit. Foundation of love, man.
分享精神 这就是爱之根基呀 老兄
Best dad ever.
他是世上最好的老爸
Father of the freaking year.
年度最佳惊恐父亲
Oh, I got to get back to work.
我回去干活了
Dad's not a big fan of vacuous hands
老爸可不喜欢我"光说不练"
Hey, Nikki.
妮基
You remember me?
你还记得我吗
Yeah. that cop. Detective.
记得 那个警♥察♥ 是警探
The one you shot.
你开枪打伤的那人
Jesus Christ.
我的主啊
Here we go again.
又来了
I told your boss everything already.
我已经都告诉你的上司了
Now you're gonna tell me.
现在你再跟我说一遍
Only this time you're gonna tell the truth.
这是你说出真♥相♥的唯一机会
I told you. I've been telling the truth the whole time.
我已经说了 我说的都是事实
Well, then come here and tell it to my face..
过来 当着我的面告诉我
This is so fucking stupid.
太傻了
A bit closer so I can see your eyes.
靠近点 我要看着你的眼睛
The night that you got shot,
你被枪击的当晚
I was in a hotel room with Johnny.
我和乔尼在酒店
Bullshit. We did meth,
胡说 我们吸毒了
We watched porn, we fucked.
看色情片 做♥爱♥了
I mean, we were watching cartoons all night.
我们一晚上都在看卡♥通♥
What do you want? What do you want? You fucking liar.
你想知道什么 你这个骗子
No matter how many times you ask me,
不管你问我多少次
It's not going to change.
事实就是事实
I didn't shoot you, okay? I didn't kill that old man.
我没朝你开枪 没杀那个老人
Ow! Fuck! Jesus christ!
妈的 老天
I'm gonna say I saw you.
我会说那晚我见到你了
People get mugged every day.
每天都有人被诬陷
Maybe somebody else wanted you dead.
也许其他人想要你死
Huh? Like who? Like who?
谁 你说 谁啊
Oh, fuck. You're a fucking cop for Christ's sakes.
老天 你是个警♥察♥啊
You piss people off for a living.
你的职业就让人讨厌
Fuck you. Fuck you.
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
Fucking hurting me.
弄伤我了 贱♥人♥
You think that hurts?
你觉得痛了吗
Try watching the man you love die right
试试看着所爱的人死在你面前
In front of you with nothing you can do.
却无能为力
Oh, right.
对了
You shot your boyfriend.
你杀了你的男友
You are just a piece of shit.
你真是一坨狗屎
I killed Johnny. I know. I killed...
我杀了乔尼 我知道
I do miss Johnny. I know.
我想乔尼
If you... if you say that you saw me kill Frank Lundy,
如果你说看到我杀了弗兰克·蓝迪
Then you're the liar.
那你就是个骗子
You are the liar!
你是个骗子
I'd like to be transferred out of the Homicide.
我想调出重案组
Always looking for the next best thing, hey, lieutenant?
一直在寻找更好的职位 是吧 警督
Aren't we all? Yeah.
我们都是啊 是的
I could use a change of scenery.
我想换个环境
I'm thinking
我想做
Press Liaison.
新闻联络官
Well, P.R. could certainly use your political skills.
做发言人需要你的政♥治♥手段
And sergeant Batista could stay in Homicide.
巴蒂斯塔探长也可以留在重案组了
Well, let me think about it.
我考虑一下
We both know you're not easily replaced.
我们都清楚你是难以替代的
That didn't seem to be a problem before.
怎么以前你不这样觉得呢
I'll let you know when I decide.
我决定了再告诉你
Hello.
你好
Tell me that's the last one of it.
告诉我那是最后一包了
The last bag from for all of your apartment?
你公♥寓♥的最后一包东西
It's not from my apartment. But, Rita, wait, wait.
不是我公♥寓♥的东西 丽塔 等一下
Surprise for you, for all of you.
有惊喜给你们 所有人
No way. A Nintendo DS?
不会吧 NDS啊
I know it's not an ipod...
我知道这不是ipod
A mini DVD player? This is awesome.
迷你影碟机 太棒了
For Harrison.
这是给哈里森的
And for my lovely wife.
这是给我可爱的老婆的
A bread maker?
面包机
We're always running out of bread.
我们家总是缺面包
We're always running out of milk.
我们还常缺牛奶
Did you get me a cow too?
你要给我一头牛吗
Thank you so much! This is so awesome.
谢谢 太棒了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表