Oh! oh, no, oh! Here, here, here.
抱歉 给
Fuck me. Take the file, take the file.
我真笨 拿着文件
No harm.
没事
Um, mind if I...?
我坐过来行吗
Yeah, sure, why don't you?
当然可以
So, uh, 30 years ago,
那么30年前
A father of two was bludgeoned to death
在晚上7点到10点
Between the hours of 7:00 and 10:00 pm.
一位有两个女儿的父亲被打死
In the bathroom of Murphy's tavern.
在墨菲酒馆的浴室里
Which is where I'll be today.
这就是我要去的地方
Me too.
我也去
Won't that be a problem with Anton?
安东不会介意吧
Anton.
安东
And, no, he's cool...sort of.
没事 他只是有点
Sort of?
有点什么
he gets jealous for no reason.
他会莫名其妙地嫉妒
he's a smart man.
他很聪明
look, don't make me come up with thought bubbles
听着 你别只是沉默不语
To put over those silent looks of yours.
只顾让我兜着圈子猜想问题的答案
Just say what you're thinking.
有话就直说
All right.
好吧
I, uh, I thought I could keep my feelings for you
我本以为 在调查过程中
As background noise to this investigation.
我可以把对你的感觉 置之脑后
But, in working with you,
但是 和你一起工作时
That noise has gotten...
那种感觉渐渐变得...
loud?
越发强烈了吗
deafening.
几近震耳欲聋
But they're my feelings.
但那只是我的感觉
yup.
嗯
They're your feelings.
是你的感觉
you're in a committed relationship.
你已有了固定的男友
I am.
是
and i would hate to...
而我最痛恨去...
I'd hate that too.
我也不喜欢
Jesus.
天啊
I've gotta go.
我得走了
will I see you tonight?
今晚你还来吗
I don't...
我不...
Fuck!
见鬼
Is there a break in the vacation murders case?
假日杀手的案子有进展了吗
I'm having intimate relations with LaGuerta.
我和洛格丽塔好上了
Congratulations?
恭喜你了呀
I need some advice.
我急需高人指路
huh, lot of wise people out there.
高人都在外面呢
I don't trust anyone else with this secret.
这件事 我只信任你
that's too bad.
真是糟糕
Maria has awakened...
玛利亚唤醒了...
Mi pasion.
我的激♥情♥
right.
没错
When I'm with her, I feel like a man.
和她一起让我感到自己是个男子汉
Like my heart is blossoming.
我的心如鲜花般盛开
that's a problem? no.
这有问题吗 没有
The problem is she wants to disclose
问题在于她想要对上级
Our relationship to the higher-ups
公开我们的关系
Which I--I understand is a formality.
我知道这是例行公事
I just hate the thought of them knowing.
我只是不想让他们知道
'cause you're embarrassed.
因为这令你尴尬
Because once you define it, it's defined.
因为你一旦确定 万事就成了定局
It's--it's officially official.
一切就变成了官方正式的
you're her boyfriend. exactly.
而你就是她男友了 没错
next thing you know, you're moving in,
而紧接着 你就进入了她的生活
Your life is gone, and it's just kids and neighbors
而抛弃了自己的 整天围绕着孩子和邻居
And painted mugs.
还有涂鸦马克杯
painted mugs? it's a metaphor.
涂鸦马克杯是啥 我只是在隐喻
for what?
隐喻啥
look, if you want out, get out.
听着 如果你想退出 现在趁早
Before you have to do something drastic.
不然你得付出惨重代价
I don't want out. I don't.
我不想退出 一点不想
I just want to protect it
我只是想通过保密的方式
By keeping it private.
来守护这段感情
yeah.
是啊
Who knew it would matter so much to me?
谁知道我会如此在乎呢
Thanks, socio.
谢谢 哥们
I'll keep you posted on the details.
我还会来向你询问细节
Great.
好极了
I am a stickler for details.
我就是个极端注重细节的人
You still dating that she-bag reporter?
你还在和那个贱♥人♥记者约会吗
Is it that hard for you to get laid?
就这么难让你割舍吗
I'm not after she put
我没有 她把蓝迪的名字登在了报纸上
Lundy's name in the paper and ruined everything?
这毁了一切 你还和她好
I'm not seeing her.
我不再见她了
Maybe you should have told her that.
你自己和她说吧
Quinn,You're an idiot.
奎恩 你个蠢货
yeah, I got your messages.
是 我收到了你的简讯
But you didn't call me back.
那你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Tell me, is this conversation
告诉我 这次对话不会也跟着一起
gonna end up ino complicated.
上报纸吧 因为你不知道
'cause you have no idea the shitstorm you've gotten me into.
上次你给我带来了多大的麻烦
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Really, but... we can work this out.
真的 但... 我们可以一起弥补
I'm not interested in working it out.
我不想弥补什么
Don't say that.
别这么说
Come on, it's not like this was a big deal.
得了 这又没什么大不了
Don't you dare tell me there's nothing here.
你敢说你自己没有感觉吗
You're right, I won't.
没错 我是不敢
But it's way too complicated.
但个中原因过于复杂
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
Christine. you never had me.
克莉丝汀 你本就从未拥有过我
Find yourself another source.
另找高明吧
On vacation, we buy snow globes,
度假时 我们会买♥♥水晶球
Send postcards to preserve the good times,
寄明信片 以此纪念这段快乐时光
Remind us where we've been.
并将这段回忆铭记于心
Zoey's crime scene had its own memento...
佐伊的犯罪现场 自会留下痕迹
A glove whose rolled cuff preserved the gunshot residue
防止枪击残留物而戴的罗纹手套
After she shot herself.
在她向自己射击后
And blood.
会留下血迹
Odds are it belongs to the late Darius Rae.
我打赌血迹属于达利斯·雷
Ah, Zoey, wish you were here.
佐伊 真希望你现在场
But since you're not...
但既然你不在...
I'll come to you.
只能由我亲自登门拜访了
I should get to pembroke pines just in time
得及时赶到彭布鲁克的松林区
To follow officer kruger home.
以跟踪库格警官到家
Original structure was a single-story tavern.
原先的建筑是一间单层小酒馆
Current building--
而现在的大楼...
12 floors, mostly vacant.
有12层 大多空置
I'm found.
我被发现了
Lobby's open 24 hours, guard on duty,
大堂24小时开放 有警卫值班
Too much foot traffic-- trinity would have to choose
这儿客流量过高
Another floor.
逢三杀手必然得选择其他楼层
So sorry.
很抱歉
I wasn't watching where i was going.
我只顾着走路了
No damage done.
没关系
Excuse me.
抱歉
You dropped these.
你掉了这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Bus number 432.
432路公交
White male, maybe 6'4",
男性白人 六尺四左右
200, 220 pounds,
两百到两百二磅重
Age around 60,
大约六十岁
Hair gray, eyes blue...
灰色头发 蓝色眼睛
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表