Previously on Dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
You need to kill it.
你得杀了它
No, I-I can't.
不 我下不了手
What's the real reason you're stalling on killing trinity?
你现在不杀逢三杀手真正原因是什么
I still have things to learn from him.
他身上还有很多我要学的
Judging from the spray, we're looking at somebody tall
从喷溅痕迹推断 凶手身材高大
Over six feet.
超过6英尺
He moved the arm...
他移♥动♥了他的手臂
For a reason.
一定有所目的
That smudge you found at the crime scene
你在凶案现场所找到的污渍
Cremated human remains.
是人的骨灰
We got the killer's goddamn DNA?
检测到那凶手该死的DNA了吗
The killer is related to the human remains
凶手和化作骨灰的人有血缘关系
Same family, the same DNA.
他们是一家人 有着相同的基因
He keeps his family with him all the time.
他一直带着家人四处作案
Vera Mitchell, sister of Arthur Mitchell...
维拉·米切尔 亚瑟·米切尔的姐姐
Found dead in a bathtub.
被发现死在浴缸里
This is Arthur Mitchell at his core.
在他骨子里
Is there something in his DNA
是否有什么
That lets him keep a family-some magic gene I'm missing?
使他拥有美好家庭而我却没有的神奇基因
I just got the official go-ahead from Laguerta
我刚得到了洛格丽塔的正式批准
To open a trinity killer investigation.
开展调查逢三杀手案
What's that mean?
什么意思
I realized if I pitched the entire trinity theory
我认为如果搬出整套逢三杀手的理论
And I added that he also shot me and Lundy,
再加上我和蓝迪被他枪击的说法
Look like a fucking lunatic, so I boiled it down
就他妈的太蠢了 所以我只提了
To the bludgeonings.
棍击案
I am no longer seeing Lieutenant Laguerta.
我不会再和洛格丽塔警督约会
We broke up, officially.
我们分手了 正式地
If I find out this is bullshit,
如果我发现你们是想蒙混过关
There will be consequences
其导致的后果
Severe, career-ending consequences.
会很严重 甚至结束警♥察♥生涯
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the person who's going to keep you
我就是那个阻止你
From killing any more women.
再继续残害其他女人的人
I didn't fucking kill them!
我没有杀任何人
Because of my pictures,
因为我的照片
Those women will live on forever!
她们的美丽可以铭刻永久
Nothing lasts forever.
没有什么可以永垂不朽
Isn't that Farrow's assistant.
那不是 法罗的助手
I just arrested him for the murder of Estrella Carazo.
我刚以谋杀卡拉索的罪名将他逮捕
But, no, I thought
但 我还以为...
Yeah, at first it looked like
开始看起来像是法罗♥干♥的
Farrow, but this is airtight.
但我们有确凿的证据
We got DNA evidence. We got everything.
我们检测到DNA 以及将其定罪的所有证据
I killed an innocent man.
我杀了一个无辜的人
Dexter S04E08
《嗜血法医》第四季第八集 "公路杀手"
So I made a mistake.
我杀错了人
It could've happened to anyone
其他人都不会这样
Well, any murderer
准确说是其他杀人犯
Not that murderers typically care
通常杀人犯都不会考虑
Whether their victims are innocent or not.
受害者是否无辜
Then why is it eating at me?
那我为什么这么寝食难安
Jonathan Farrow-- "s" and "m" photographer,
乔纳森·法罗 一个性♥虐♥待摄影师
Abuser of women, asshole, but not a killer,
虐待女性 但绝非杀人犯
Not up to Harry's code.
这不符合哈里的准则
Yet I killed him.
然而我杀了他
Now I'm...
现在我觉得
Uncomfortable.
坐立不安
It should've been Arthur Mitchell on my table...
死的该是亚瑟·米切尔
Trinity, shooter of my sister.
那个逢三杀手 开枪打伤我妹妹的家伙
I should've...
我本该
No, no "should'ves." I don't do "should'ves."
没什么"应该" 我本来就不"应该"的
That's not me.
那不是我
This isn't me.
不是我
Aah, shit.
他妈的
I just need to stop thinking about it.
我不能再想下去了
Jonathon Farrow...
乔纳森·法罗
Originally a suspect, now possibly a victim.
原来的嫌犯 现在可能遇害
It was a mistake, for fuck's sake.
这是个错误
Farrow disappeared right before his assistant,
法罗在他的助理蒂莫西·布兰达
Timothy Brand, confessed to murdering those models.
认供杀害模特前失踪
Missing persons has been investigating,
失踪人口调查组经过调查
And now they're passing it on to us.
目前把案子转交给我们
You think Brand killed Farrow?
你认为是布兰达杀了法罗
Maybe he found out what Brand was up to, it's hard to say.
可能他发现了布兰达的罪行 这很难说
Soderquist, Yale, stay with Farrow.
叟达奎斯特 耶鲁 你们调查法罗失踪案
Brand probably turned him into gator bait.
布兰达可能将他喂了鳄鱼
I wish I could take comfort
我希望我能得到安慰
That my crime has been pinned on Brand.
因为我的罪名会转嫁给布兰达
But I can't.
但我做不到
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, moving on. Morgan...
下一个 摩根
What do we have on your bludgeonings?
棍击案调查得如何
Maybe this'll cheer you up.
也许这能让你高兴起来
Not if you're making headway on trinity.
如果你那逢三杀手案没有进展
We've got a serial bludgeoner.
我们已经追查到一系列的棍击案
The victims are all men in their 40s.
死者都是40多岁的男性
I've got cases dating back 30 years,
我查到的案子能回溯到30年前
Which most likely puts our bludgeoner in his 50s or 60s.
因此推测出凶手目前大约五六十岁
The break in the case came with the discovery
由于发现了墙上的骨灰
Of the human ash he left behind,
案子有了重大突破
Along with his own saliva
结合凶手的唾液
Read DNA.
找到了他的DNA
You're welcome. Just doing my job.
不客气 我只是尽我的职责而已
The killer leaves the ash as his sick-ass signature,
凶手留下骨灰以作为他那该死的标志
Making his vics point at it post mortem.
并在受害者死后将其手指指向骨灰
I can't be sure all of these are ash marks,
我不能确定所有案子里都存在骨灰
But the finger-pointing indicates
但手指指向显示
A strong possibility that-Ahh, how'd that get in there?
这种可能性很高 这张照片怎么在这
No--whoa. Could you go back?
不 你能个倒回去吗
Go back.
倒回去
This isn't a bludgeoning.
这不是棍击案的
No.
的确不是
Yet the victim's finger seems
但死者的手指似乎
To be pointing towards a smudge.
指向一个污渍
Ash?
骨灰
Don't do it, Deb.
别说了 黛布
Yeah, probably.
可能
When you presented this case to me,
当你向我报告这件案子时
You said it was limited to a bludgeoner.
你说这仅仅是棍击案
So how about we hear all of it, Detective Morgan?
那我们现在所见到的呢 摩根警探
It's gonna sound insane...
这听起来很疯狂
I hope.
但愿你别说了
All right, I found possible smudges
我在几个浴缸杀人案里
In several old bathtub killings...
也发现了类似的污渍
Also several jumper suicides.
一些跳楼自杀案也有
And that's the pattern
这个模式
Bathtub, jumper, bludgeon
浴缸杀人案 跳楼自杀案 棍击致死案
All in close succession...
都有密切的联♥系♥
One cycle of three vics every year or so,
大约每年就有这样一轮的三名死者
Possibly for 30 years
可能在30年内
Different cities, different states.
发生在不同的城市 不同的州
It's a trinity of victims...
他们是三人一轮的受害者
Which is why Frank Lundy called him the "trinity killer."
所以蓝迪称之为"逢三杀手"
This is an FBI case? The FBI never bought it.
联调局的案子 联调局从没要求追查
Yet we're supposed to.
但我们应该这么做
Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy.
蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓他
I think he got too close,
我认为他追查得太紧
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表