Hi, Dexter. Hey.
你好 德克斯特 你们好
Hey, sweetie.
你好宝贝
Hey, buddy.
你好 小家伙
Tough day?
又是一天啊
Elliot's girlfriend moved out this afternoon.
埃利奥特的女友下午搬走了
Oh, that's too bad.
真糟
What's too bad?
什么很糟
What's too bad is...
糟糕的事是
That I found all this fun stuff for kids to do today
我发现这些孩子能做的有趣的事
And I can't do any of it 'cause I'm too big.
我都不能做 因为我太老了
Like what?
什么事
Well, for Cody,
给柯迪的是
I thought he might like to join the young sailors club.
也许他想参加少年航海俱乐部
Yeah!
太棒了
Wow, that's great.
很好啊
Elliot's son Danny's in that.
埃利奥特的儿子丹尼也参加了
I think they have an outing this weekend?
周末我们出去玩玩
I wanna sail.
我要航海
Then sail you shall.
那就在海洋驰骋吧
What about me?
我呢
How does soccer grab you?
喜欢足球吗
You get to kick things.
可以踢东西
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Okay, how about ballet?
芭蕾怎样
Yuck.
讨厌
Okay.
好吧
How about the little scientists association?
小科学家协会呢
Why do you hate me so much?
你怎么这么恨我啊
We'll keep working on Astor.
我们要继续在爱斯特身上努力了
But this is a good idea.
但这主意真好
How did you decide to do all this?
你是怎么想到这些的
Well, I feel it's my responsibility as their father
觉得做他们父亲是我的责任
To help push the kids out into the world.
帮这些孩子适应社会
Make them prepared and self-sufficient.
让他们有所准备 自力更生
I'm impressed.
我很感动
Dinner's almost ready.
晚饭要好了
Good, I've got an early-morning meeting.
我明早有会
Okay, two serial killers go for a ride...
两个连环杀手一起出行
Why do I get the feeling this joke ends
我怎么感觉这个笑话结局是
With only one of them coming back?
其中只有一个活着回来
I've barely skimmed the surface
我对亚瑟·米切尔
Of Arthur Mitchell.
只略知一二
Still so much to learn about handling the kids.
还有很多需要向他学 教育孩子
The wife...
对待妻子
Choose your weapon.
选个工具
Or maybe not.
这次也许不选这个
I have plenty of experience with the chainsaw.
我用锯子经验丰富
But it's heavy, difficult to wield,
但这个太重 不好拿
Has a short reach.
找个短小精悍的
Um, axe.
斧子
This is a little too into the woods for me.
对我来说太深入树林了
So what is it we're doing out here?
你想在这干什么
We're gonna cut down a tree.
我们砍棵树
God damn it!
见鬼
Want me to give it a try?
我试试吧
Stand back.
靠边
So about the kids,
关于孩子
Uh, one of them doesn't wanna do
有一个不愿接受
Any of the things I suggested.
我任何建议
So don't make them suggestions.
那就别给他们建议
What do you mean?
什么意思
They're just children, Kyle.
他们只是孩子 凯尔
If you let them do whatever they want,
如果你让他们随心所欲
They'd suck their thumbs and diddle themselves all day.
他们会吮拇指 成天自欺欺人
So why did we come out here
为何我们到这来砍树
Instead of just go to the hardware store?
怎么不去五金店呢
I don't want the lumber in the hardware store.
我不要那里的木材
This is better...
这里的好一些
Yeah, it's better.
是的 好一些
Okay, Arthur, you're a bit off today.
亚瑟 你今天有点过了
Kyle, I didn't mean to hit it.
凯尔 我不想撞它的
Of course not. It was an accident.
当然 这是意外
Huh, we should go.
我们应该走
It's gonna die. It's suffering.
它要死了 太痛苦了
It needs to be put out of its misery, Arthur.
你得结束它的痛苦 亚瑟
You need to kill it.
你得杀了它
No, I... I can't.
不 我下不了手
He spent his life killing innocent people,
他一辈子都在杀无辜的人
But he can't kill bambi?
现在却不能杀只小鹿
This is your new role model, Dex?
难道这就是你的模仿榜样吗 德克斯
It's in pain, Arthur.
它很痛苦 亚瑟
Please, I can't.
我不行
Get that axe from him.
把斧子拿过来
Kill him now.
现在就杀了他
Would you like me to kill it?
我帮你杀吧
Would you do that for me?
可以吗
Now, Dexter. Kill Arthur, now.
现在 杀了亚瑟 德克斯特
Man, early mornings with trinity can be murder.
老兄 清晨和逢三杀手的约会真要命
Lieutenant?
警督
The judge won't issue a search warrant
法官不签署
On Farrow's Studio.
对法罗工作室的搜查令
No probable cause.
不知何故
Well, that's bad news.
这就是那个坏消息吗
Very, cause I'm still sure he's our guy.
很遭 因为我确定他就是我们要抓的人
I think this means he's my guy.
这说明他是我的了
And this case may be bigger
这案子也许比我们原想的要大
Than what we originally thought.
这案子也许比设想的要严重
I've got the names of at least three models
从美国中部到南部
From central and south America
过去几年里失踪的
Who have all gone missing over the past year.
至少有三个模特的名字
All here illegally.
都是非法入境的
Now we know that at least one of them
现在知道其中之一
Worked for Farrow.
为法罗工作
I figure he picks his victims
我认为他选择了受害人
Knowing that once they've disappeared,
知道一旦她们不见了
Their families have no way
他们的家人
Of getting an investigation started.
无从查起
And I can't get a search warrant on this come Mierda.
法官那里也拿不到这案子的搜查证
Fortunately, unlike Batista,
幸运的是 和巴蒂斯塔不同
I don't need a search warrant.
我不需要搜查证
Keep working it. Find another way in.
想别的办法 继续跟进
Can I ask you something?
能问你点事吗
Off the record.
非正式的
Go for it.
问吧
Is it true that you and Batista
巴蒂斯塔和你的事是真的吗
Are in some kind of relationship?
有某种关系
Excuse me, detective?
你说什么 警探
It’s just that there's a rumor going around--
只是有一个传言
Then please stop spreading it.
那拜托别再传播了
As a fellow woman in the largely male work force,
作为女同胞在一大堆男人中间工作
I'd think you'd have a little more sensitivity
我觉得你在这种形势里
To this kind of situation.
应该稍微机灵点
Sgt. Batista and I are co-workers and friends.
巴蒂斯塔警司和我是同事兼朋友
Shit.
见鬼
Farrow has a reputation for partying
法罗在夜间聚会上
Late into the night.
有点名气
And tonight should be no different.
今晚会有点不同
Farrow's trusty assistant closing up shop.
法罗的得力助手
Right on schedule.
按时打烊
Estrella Carazo,
大明星卡拉索
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表