They would never do what I did for you.
他们绝不会像我这样付出
It's gonna be okay, baby.
一切会没事的宝贝
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, I promise you.
我不会让你遭灾的 我保证
Okay.
好的
You've always been so special to me.
你一直以来都是我最疼的女儿
Dad. Dad.
爸爸 爸爸
Now go home.
现在快回家
No.
我不要
I'll drop by tonight,
我今晚会来你家
And we'll figure all of this out, okay?
我们一起来解决 好吗
Go on now.
快回去吧
It's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Stupid fucking cunt!
蠢女人
No wonder none of those missing boys
难怪所有这些失踪的男孩
Has ever been found.
都是活不见人 死不见尸
Encase a body in cement
把尸体封进水泥里
And it's preserved forever.
这样它就永远的保存起来
The Four Walls build.
福利房♥
You were already there.
你已经去过那里
Arthur wasn't ready then.
亚瑟当时并没有准备好
He is now.
但是他现在已经做好准备了
Burying a child in cement.
把一个孩子埋葬在水泥里
That's not very christian.
那并不是基♥督♥教的信条
No closer.
别靠近
I'll take that to mean the boy is still alive.
我会理解为那个孩子还活着
Walk away, Kyle. this doesn't concern you.
走开 凯尔 这不关你的事
There's no way I can do that.
我绝不会坐视不管的
I need to do this.
我必须要完成这个
I can't stop this.
我不能让自己停手
I can.
我能
Alive.
还活着
Arthur!
亚瑟
Daddy.
爸爸
Hey, you.
回来了
Hey, you too.
恩
Long day?
今天很累吗
The longest.
至今为止 最累的一天
They found that boy.
他们找到那个失踪的男孩
Well, do the police have any idea what happened?
警♥察♥找到线索了吗
If they do, they're not saying.
即使知道 也会闭口不谈
Those parents must be so relieved.
那孩子的父母简直是如释重负
Do you hear that?
你听见什么吗
Crickets.
蛐蛐的声音
For once, the house is quiet.
头一次 这房♥子如此宁静
Jinxed it.
这种话不能说出来
I got this. I got it.
我去 我去
No, but you're so tired.
不 你已经忙了一天了
It's okay.
没关系
I want to.
我心肝情愿
Yeah, it's okay, big guy.
好了 没事了 小伙子
It's okay.
没事了
I'm sorry you're in pain.
真不舍得让你生病
Yeah.
对
I promise you, no one's ever gonna hurt you again.
我向你保证 没人会再来伤害你
Especially me.
特别是我这个爸爸
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表