Either way,
不管他怎样拿枪
To hit you on the side from up here,
如果我从这个高度射中你那个部位
I got to shoot you with a downward trajectory
弹道必然是下降的
There's nothing downward about
弹道不是下降的
this. It's completely level.
完全是平行穿过伤口
Unless I'm kneeling.
除非我是跪着的
But then again, I'm, like, 60, and I got to be mobile.
但我年约60 又必须身手灵活
Plus lundy would've reacted
如果看到有个老人在我身后跪着
To some old guy kneeling behind me.
蓝迪一定会有反应
I remember his face exactly.
而我清楚记得他的表情
So I'm not kneeling. Then how tall is he?
那么我不是跪着 那他是多高
My height, approximately.
和我差不多高
oh, fucking fuck.
操 操
Then it wasn't trinity.
那就不是逢三杀手干的了
Nope.
不是
Then who the fuck shot me?
那又是谁射伤了我呢
Nothing like the spirit of charity
没有哪件事的价值能与赠予相比
To make the heart right.
更能温暖人心了
About time gave back.
是时候回报社会了
It's a good call with the plastic sheeting, by the way.
那个塑料袋子的主意想得真好
This is Florida. You never know when it's gonna rain.
佛罗里达的天气总是变幻莫测
Ah, compadre, don't know about you, but I'm bushed.
朋友 不知道你怎样 我好困了
We're kindred spirits, you and I.
你我有着同样的爱好
Keep doing good work.
继续做好事
oh, will.
我会的
Just go to sleep...
快入睡吧
No more surprises.
不再有惊喜
Good enough.
这样足够了
You know what's great?
你知道什么是最棒吗
Your mango salsa?
你的芒果沙拉
Wine.
这葡萄酒
Nine months without it sucked.
九个月滴酒未沾的日子真难受
You want to polish this off? No, I'm...
你要把这瓶解决完吗 不了 我...
I'm already pretty buzzed.
我已经有些醉了
Oh, lightweight.
酒量不行
If you'd said that 15 years ago,
如果你十五年前说这句话
Nobody would've believed you.
没人会相信你
Oh, so you weren't always a soccer mom?
所以你不是天生的家庭主妇了
Are you kidding?
当然不是
I was a dress-over-the-head party girl.
我原来也是疯狂的派对女孩
Oh, god, did just say that?
天 真希望刚刚没说那句话
you must think I'm...
你现在肯定觉得我...
Totally charming.
非常迷人
I, um--better start cleaning up.
我应该开始打扫了
Yeah, let me-let me help you.
对 我来帮你吧
No, no. It's getting late.
不了 现在已经晚了
I'm sure you want to get home.
你应该也要回家了
Right. I'll, uh, get the kids.
对 我去把孩子叫起来
Where the fuck did you go?
你到底去哪了
He's on foot... with his tools.
他带着凶器 不知去向
The four walls build...
在新建的房♥子那
A little early, but walking distance.
有些早 但步行可以到
Empty, no security.
空空如也 没有保安
Just me, Arthur, and a little m-99.
只有我 亚瑟 和一点点的麻醉剂
No more confessions, no more good deeds,
再没有告白 再没有善行
And no more fucking remorse.
再没有该死的同情
What are you doing?
你在干什么
No, you're mine.
不 你的命是我的
This isn't how you die.
你不应该这样死去的
Let go!
快放手
Why keep him alive just to kill him?
既然要他死 为什么还要救他
But as long as it's by my hand...
但是只要是经我之手
Gotcha! Gotcha!
抓紧了 抓紧了
Hold on.
别松手
Give me your hand.
给我你的手
This is his solution to remorse...suicide.
这是一起畏罪自杀
That's why he could unburden himself.
这就是为什么他当时能感到如释重负
He knew this was next.
因为他知道这就是他要做的
Will it be my only solution someday?
不久的将来 这也会是我的下场了吗
Thought god sent you so that I could save you.
原以为上帝把你送到我身边 所以我能拯救你
But god had another plan.
但是上帝其实还有另一个计划
So did I.
我也有
He sent you to save me.
他把你这个救星送到我身边
Not exactly. You're a hero.
不完全是 你是英雄
Thank you.
谢谢你
So much for anonymity.
对与我这个无名氏 这太复杂了
Arthur Mitchell, you just got a reprieve.
亚瑟·米切尔 你的生命暂时无碍
So the trinity killer didn't shoot you and Lundy.
所以逢三杀手并没有开枪射杀你和蓝迪
Nope.
不是
Someone Masuka's size shot you.
跟玛酥卡相同身形的人干得吗
Yep.
是的
And that's all we got to go on Lundy's case?
那就是我们现在在蓝迪案子掌握的情况吗
That's it.
就这些
Well, the upside is there's no longer
但好消息是没有必要
A conflict of interest for you in the trinity case.
把你隔离在逢三杀手的案子之外了
You mean can work it again?
你的意思是我可以重回岗位了吗
Thank christ, no more backseat driving.
谢天谢地 再也不用给你助手了
Nobody knows this case better than you.
没人比你更了解这件案子
You're taking lead.
你是这件案子的头
Motherfucker, really?
真的吗
Well, what about Lundy's case? That's my case now.
那枪杀蓝迪的案子呢 是我来负责了
Don't worry, I'm gonna find the shithead that shot you.
别担心 我会找到那个射杀你的凶手的
Oh, are you okay? I'm fI'm fine.
你还好吧 我...我没事
You okay?
没事吧
Well, we're done here. We're done.
我们这说完了 说完了
Morgan,update to squad at 3:00, please.
摩根 三点钟给小组做进度报告
Glad that didn't happen last night.
幸好昨晚没发生那样的糗事
Any regrets?
任何遗憾吗
That we didn't have breakfast together.
我们没有共进早餐
At least I'll get trinity...
至少我会将逢三杀手绳之以法
Promise.
我保证
I've killed an innocent man,
我夺走了一条无辜的生命
And I've saved a guilty one.
我也拯救了一条戴罪的生命
Won't make that mistake again.
下不为例
Is that the purpose of remorse,
这是忏悔的目的吗
To keep you from repeating mistakes?
来确保不会重蹈覆辙
You're watching me.
你在监督我
I'm just concerned.
我只是关心你
No need. was confused before.
没有必要 我只是一时糊涂
But you're not anymore.
但你已经大彻大悟了
No. Embarrassed, perhaps.
不 感到有些丢脸
In fact, I'd appreciate it
事实上 如果你能
If you'd think of this weekend's events as a...
把这周末的看成是一次事故
A little accident.
我会感激你的
You stepped off a roof.
你都要跳楼了
It was a mistake.
只是一次错误
We all make them.
人无完人
Don't worry.
别担心
Your accident will never be spoken of by me.
你的错杀事故不会从我口中被传出
To err is human.
是人都会犯错
Little early for a drunk-driving checkpoint.
查醉酒驾车也太早了吧
Looks like one of Debra's DNA sweeps.
看起来像黛布拉的DNA的采集点
Stand over here, sir, please.
请站在这里 先生
You, sir, pull over here.
你 这位先生 请把车靠过来
Step on out of the car, sir, please.
请下车
Yeah, heard about this on the radio.
是 我在广播上听到过
The police are looking for some huge serial killer.
警♥察♥正在搜捕一位连环杀手
They have his DNA. They're looking for a match.
他们已经掌握了他的DNA 正在逐一比对
Sounds scary.
听起来真恐怖
Exactly how much do you want to live, Arthur?
你有多想要活下去 亚瑟
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表