Something in them.
很可疑
Maybe I do miss rita and the kids...
可能我确实想念丽塔和孩子们了
Hello?
喂
Hi, it's me.
是我
Oh, uh, hey, guys, keep it down.
好了 安静点
I was just checking in.
就是问下你们怎样
Oh, we have the rehearsal dinner in 20 minutes,
还有二十分钟要去参加彩排婚宴
And--astor, your dress is getting wrinkled.
艾斯特 你裙子皱了
Sounds like you got your hands--
看来你双手...
Hey, cody.
嘿 科迪
I'm sorry, what were you saying?
抱歉 刚才你说什么
I was just saying you probably have your hands--
我说可能你双手...
Mom, cody pulled my barrettes out.
妈妈 科迪扯掉了我的发卡
It was an accident.
我不是故意的
You took them right off my head.
你从我头上扯掉的
I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you were saying.
抱歉 没听清楚你刚说什么
It was...nothing.
没 没什么
Uh, we gotta go. love you.
我们得走了 爱你
Me...
我...
Too.
也是
Shit!
我靠
Going the speed limit, hands-free dialing,
限速行驶 没拨电♥话♥
No violations.
没有违规
This is bad.
太霉了
What a coincidence.
真巧啊
Out of the vehicle, please.
请下车
Hands on the hood, please.
双手放车盖上
My wife and I changed our mind about buying a house.
我和我妻子关于买♥♥♥房♥♥子的事改变主意了
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
You didn't mention that you were a, uh, spatter analyst,
你没说你是迈阿密血液分♥析♥组的
Miami metro.
血型分♥析♥师
Didn't seem relevant to house hunting.
貌似跟买♥♥♥房♥♥子没什么关系吧
Well, the file clerk at my station--
我所在警局的文件管♥理♥员♥
He's a friend.
是我朋友
He told me that sam had pulled my case file,
他告诉我山姆提了我的案件档案
And sam told me he'd loaned it to a colleague.
山姆告诉我他借给一个同事了
You can imagine my surprise when I looked up that colleague
你可以想象当我查到那个同事居然是你
And saw your face.
我有多么惊讶
I am writing a paper on blood swipes.
我在写一篇关于血液喷溅的报告
Are you getting off on this?
你肯定乐在其中吧
Am I supposed to be?
你觉得我应该吗
You're the kind of sicko who likes watching
你就是那种变♥态♥
A woman in pain?
喜欢看着女人痛苦
Not that kind of sicko, no.
不 不是那种变♥态♥
I lost my husband.
我失去了丈夫
I watched my child die in front of me.
看着孩子死在我面前
Do you have any idea how agonizing that was?
你知道那是怎样的痛苦吗
Agony would be the normal reaction.
痛苦是正常反应
I will not let that wound be reopened.
我不会再让人揭我伤疤
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Traffic's heavy on brickell.
布里克尔大街堵车
Might want to avoid it on your way home.
回去可以绕行
Was, uh,
你住在
3319 Meadow Lane, right?
3319芳草大道 对吧
I'm letting you off with a warning.
可别怪我没警告你
Drive carefully.
小心驾驶
I'm calling it off.
这次取消
You can't.
不行
She knows who you are.
她知道你是谁
She knows who dexter morgan lab geek is.
她知道你个实验室怪物摩根
She knows where you live,
知道你住哪儿
Where your wife and children will be when they get home
知道你老婆孩子两天后回来
In 48 hours.
会在哪儿
If I back off, she backs off.
我和她各退一步
Still leaves you on the radar of a killer cop
这个杀了自己全家还啥事儿没有的警♥察♥杀手
Who has no qualms about shooting her family,
还在你的掌控之中
Much less a lab rat.
更可况她无非一小白鼠
She's stalking me.
她盯着我呢
Taking her by surprise will be out of the question.
想出奇制胜抓住她根本不可能
You're the one who wanted a challenge.
你不是一向勇于挑战吗
And now you've batted the beehive.
现在就该你出手了
Dexter, frank lundy here.
德克斯特 我是弗兰克·兰迪
Sorry to bother you at home.
抱歉电♥话♥打到家里来了
I was just trying to reach your sister.
我在找你妹妹
Thought she was maybe with you.
我想她可能跟你在一起
I had an interesting encounter today.
今天我遇到件很有意思的事
Me too.
我也是
Gotta admit, she is impressive.
不得不承认 她令人印象深刻
Makes you wonder why someone like her
让人不禁想知道 为什么她这样的人
Ever got married and had kids in the first place.
也会结婚 生子
someone like her?
像她这样的人吗
Someone like her needs to be in control.
像她这样的人得有人管管
And she thinks she is.
她觉得自己可以
Ahe won't see me coming.
她不知道我会去
Pembroke pines police department.
彭布鲁克松林区警♥察♥局
Records, please?
麻烦转档案室
Transferring.
转接中
Records, langsbury speaking.
档案室 我是兰伯里
Uh, yeah, this is miami metro forensics.
我是迈阿密重案法医科
I wanted to request copies of a suspect's file.
想调份嫌犯档案
Suspect's name?
嫌犯的名字
Darius rae
达利斯·雷
That's rae with an e.
比ra多个e
Drug dealer and alleged killer of zoey kruger's family.
毒贩 是杀害佐伊·库格一家的凶杀案嫌犯
What is this in regard to?
调档案做什么用
I--we're--it involves the vacation murders case.
这和假日谋杀案有关
I'll send the file over.
我会把档案发过去
To whose attention?
发到谁那里
just, uh, forensics.
就发到法医科来
Batting the beehive.
捅蜂窝
Dexter.
德克斯特
I know everything.
我全知道了
I'm gonna choose not to misinterpret that.
我选择不去误解这话的意思
when angel said he told you about us, i was...
安吉儿告诉我他跟你说了我们的事 我当时
Angry, to say the least.
说得轻一些 是生气
I really didn't want to know.
我其实不想知道
ut now you do. yeah.
可你现在知道了 是的
Actually, i'm glad
事实上我很高兴
Because I could really use a man's opinion
因为现在多了个人给我
on how to handle Our relationship.
出谋划策 指点迷津
Or fling, or whatever it is that he and i are doing naked.
不是只有我们两人来承担了
Well, I was just going to lunch.
我要去吃午饭了
That's great.
太好了
Beth's cafe sound good?
贝丝咖啡怎么样
oh, actually, we should just talk here.
我们还是就在这里说吧
It's more private.
这里没什么外人
Angel's a great cop. the best i know.
安吉尔是个好警♥察♥ 据我所知的最好的警♥察♥
But he doesn't understand the politics in this building.
只是他不了解这里的政♥治♥关系
And we have to manage how this thing becomes public.
我们得深思熟虑后再公布于众
And if it's handled wrong, our jobs could be at risk.
稍有差池 我们的工作就担上风险了
And we can't take that chance.
我们可不能冒那个险
I...never leave anything to chance.
我 从不会给人带来风险
thank you.
多谢
You're getting good at this relationship stuff.
看来你越来越会处理人际关系了
Mm, marriage agrees with you.
婚姻改造了你
Thank you.
多谢
Lundy called last night. he was trying to reach you.
蓝迪昨晚来电 他试图联♥系♥你
That is just so...
那真是...
Fucking great.
太他妈棒了
Looks like the beehive is buzzing.
蜂巢似乎在嗡嗡作响
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表