At this same address.
在同样的地点
If history is going to repeat itself,
如果历史要重演
This is where Trinity will be.
逢三杀手会到这来
Problem is, you have no idea who you're looking for.
问题是你不知道要找什么人
Lundy was so methodical,
蓝迪很有条理
He would have commented on Trinity's physical appearance
他应该描述了逢三杀手的样貌
If their paths had ever crossed,
如果他们曾近距离接触的话
But there's nothing in his tapes.
但他的带子里没有
I've listened to them all.
我都听过了
You sure about that?
你确定吗
That's your recorder.
这是你的录音机
Where's Lundy's?
蓝迪的呢
It wasn't in the hotel,
不在酒店里
Because Lundy had it on him.
因为蓝迪把它带在身上
Must have been logged into evidence... shit.
一定登记成证物了 见鬼
Dexter, you need that tape.
德克斯特 你需要这带子
You need to be certain
你要确定
It's Trinity on your table.
你杀的是逢三杀手
There's still time.
还有时间
He won't complete the cycle until tomorrow night.
明晚他才完成循环
And I'll be here.
我会到那找他
Waiting.
等等
Oh, god!
天啊
That was, uh...
这
Unexpected.
难以置信
That's not an adjective I usually hear.
我通常听到的不是这个形容词
I'm not complaining.
我不是在抱怨
I'm just...
只是
I'm just wondering why you're really here.
我在想你为何过来
My way of saying I appreciate you running that story
以此方式感谢你给我上司
For my boss.
编的故事
Okay. Hmm.
好吧
You fucked me to thank me?
你用搞我来感谢我吗
Technically, I went down on you
确切地说 我跪倒在你脚下
To thank you.
以示感谢
I thought you said this was just too complicated,
我原以为你觉得这种关系太复杂
You being a cop and me being a reporter.
你是警♥察♥ 而我是记者
I guess I like complicated.
我想我喜欢这种复杂的关系
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Sorry, Astor.
抱歉 爱斯特
I promise it won't be for long.
我保证不会待很久
It's okay. I get cody's room.
没事 我住柯迪的房♥间就好
Sorry, Cody.
抱歉 柯迪
Come on, guys. it's time to go to school.
来吧 孩子们 该去上学啦
Check in later.
回头见
Everything all right between you and my brother?
你俩之间没事儿吧
We just need to have a talk.
我们只是需要谈谈
It isn't about me staying here, is it?
不会是和我搬过来住有关吧
No, you're family. you're always welcome here.
不 你是我们的家人 随时欢迎你来
I'm gonna let you get settled in,
现在得帮你安顿下来
And I'm gonna get you some water
我去给你拿点水
For these pain pills, okay?
来吃止痛药 行吗
Rita.
丽塔
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thanks for letting deb stay with us.
谢谢你同意让黛布住下来
It was either here or your apartment.
不住这儿难道住你公♥寓♥吗
Look, we can't keep putting this off.
听着 我们不能再回避这个话题
It's still not a good time.
现在不行
I need to get to the station.
我得去车站
So when do you suppose
那你觉得
It'll be a good time
到底在什么时机最合适
To discuss why you lied to me?
你来解释为何向我撒谎
I'm really trying here, Dexter.
我已竭尽全力了 德克斯特
Dexter.
德克斯特
I'm just asking for a little patience, all right?
我只求你再给我点时间 好吗
Not for me, but for deb.
不是为了我 而是为了黛布
Right now I need to focus on finding who did this.
现在 我必须集中精力追捕凶手
Okay.
好吧
You didn't come over last night.
你昨晚没有来
So little time to sleep lately.
最近睡眠不足
I thought I'd get more rest in my own bed.
我觉得在自己家能睡个安稳觉
I'm sorry I went behind your back to matthews.
抱歉 我瞒着你把事告诉马修了
It was wrong, and I apologize.
我错了 我向你道歉
If you haven't noticed,
你可能没注意到
I'm a bit of a control freak.
我的控制欲有点强
You mean like how like to guard the remote control
你是说 你一直以来
With your life?
都喜欢霸占着遥控器
Or how you need to be the first one in the shower
每次都得第一个去洗澡
Or how you like to--
又或者...
Look, the reason I went to the brass
听着 我之所以告诉上级
Was because it'd be
是因为一旦突破了这道阻碍
One less thing to worry about ruining what we have.
就不会再有东西影响我们的感情
The only thing that would ruin what we have
唯一会影响我们感情的因素
Is if we're not honest with each other.
是我们双方不坦诚相对
No more secrets.
开诚布公
No more secrets.
一言为定
Then I'm not going anywhere.
随时为你效劳
That's everything collected
这是从停车场和旅馆房♥间
From the parking lot and the hotel rooms
搜集到的所有证物
Back there on the right.
就放在后面的右边架子上
Thanks for doing this.
有劳
My father gave Deb the ring,
那个戒指是父亲给黛布的
And it means the world to her.
对她而言 意义重大
I checked the inventories.
我查过物品清单
Masuka never logged it in.
马酥卡没有把戒指登记上去
Yeah, Deb doesn't remember if she was wearing it or not.
是啊 黛布记不清她是不是戴着它
The shooting has her pretty messed up.
枪伤令她心烦意乱
If my coming down here to double check
如果我过来再替她核实一下
Helps ease her mind,
或许她会好受点
So be it, right?
所以我就来了
Yep.
是啊
Ah, fuck.
噢 见鬼
Damn it.
真倒霉
You morgans and that mouth.
你们摩根家的都爱爆粗口吗
Do you mind?
不介意吧
Oh, yeah. Don't sweat it.
没事儿 别担心
There's plenty more where those come from.
我去给你重新拿一双
Thanks.
谢了
Here you go.
给你
Guess who just found her ring.
她找到戒指啦
Sorry for the trouble.
麻烦你了
Thanks a lot, though.
非常感谢
No problem.
没事儿
I appreciate the personal tour.
很感谢你带我参观大楼
Any time I can do rounds
我巡楼时能有人陪我
With a fellow human being is a win.
我就很高兴了
You're alone every night?
你每天晚上都是独自一人吗
Yeah, economy's a bitch.
是啊 该死的经济问题
There used to be two of us on every shift, but now--
以前一趟班次有两人值班 但现在...
Oh, say no more.
噢 不必多说 我理解
I'm recently laid off myself.
我也刚失业
From here on out I'm gonna be my own boss.
从现在开始 我要自主创业
Well, there's plenty of office space here.
这里有足够大的办公空间
You know, more tenants means more money.
要知道 业主越多 赚得钱越多嘛
Then maybe I won't have to do these double shifts
或许我以后就不用再上白夜双班了
And I can see my kids once in a while.
也能有时间去看看孩子
Oh, you end up setting up shop here,
如果你决定要在这儿开店
I guarantee this'll be your favorite destination
我保证这个地方
Come lunch time.
是你在午餐时的最爱
Right on schedule.
来得正好
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表