I came over to borrow his lawnmower.
我是来向他借剪草机的
I--I saw him through the window.
我看见他趴在窗口
The door was unlocked.
门又没锁
Bruising around the neck. Our guy was choked.
颈部有瘀伤 窒息而死
Hey, uh, how was, uh, Lunch therapy with Rita?
和丽塔的午餐疗法怎么样
Fine.
挺好的
Vince, stop reading my desktop calendar.
文斯不要再偷看我的日程表
Impact marks here on the floor.
地板上有撞击的痕迹
You can talk to me, you know.
你可以跟我谈谈
Actually, multiple impact marks.
应该说是多处有撞击痕迹
Somebody smashed his head against the floor.
有人按住他的头撞击地板
I saw Rita kissing another dude at thanksgiving, okay?
非得我说在感恩节那天看见丽塔吻了别人吗
I know. She told me.
我知道 她跟我说了
Oh, thank christ.
哦 谢天谢地
We've lived next door five, six years.
我们已经做了五六年的邻居了
And what's his name?
他的名字是什么
Kyle. Uh, Kyle Butler.
凯尔 凯尔·巴特勒
Arthur Mitchell's in Miami,
亚瑟·米切尔在迈阿密
And he's looking for me.
他在找我
Another death of an innocent man
又一个无辜者命丧黄泉
That I'm responsible for.
而这一切因我而起
Shoes. And more shoes.
鞋子 这么多鞋子
Man, Christine has a lot of shoes.
哥们儿 克莉丝汀的鞋子可真多
Shoes. Shoes.
鞋子 鞋子
Shoes.
还是鞋子
Not shoes.
这可不是鞋子
Des Moines, Denver, San francisco.
得梅因 丹佛 旧金山
Let me see.
让我看看
These are all cities in Lundy's books
这些都是蓝迪小册子里描写的城市
Where Trinity killed.
逢三杀手在这些地方都曾犯下杀戮
Look how it's signed.
看这署名
Love, daddy.
爱你的爸爸
Trinity is
逢三杀手是
Christine's fucking father.
克莉丝汀的老爸
She's been in contact with him the whole time.
她和他一直保持联♥系♥
I knew it. I fuckin' knew something was off with her.
我知道 我就知道她脱不了干系
It still doesn't give us Trinity.
我们还是无从得知逢三杀手的下落
No.
是找不到
But it gives us something to make the bitch talk.
但可以让那贱♥人♥开金口
Arthur will come here next,
亚瑟不久就会到来
And I'll be waiting.
我就在这儿等着
Soon as that door closes, it's over.
门一关上 一切就到此画上休止符
What the fuck?
搞什么啊
Good night.
晚安
See you later.
再见
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.
靠
Not much of a resemblance.
这可没那么相似
At least he's not looking for Kyle Butler anymore.
至少他不会再找寻凯尔·巴特勒了
San francisco, 1996.
1996年 旧金山
Same cycle.
相同的周期
Girl dies in a bathtub.
一个女孩死在浴缸里
A woman jumps off a building.
一名女子从楼上摔下
A man gets bludgeoned outside of a bar.
一名男子在酒吧外被人重棒致死
There were Trinity killings in every single one of these cities.
逢三杀手在这其中的每个城市都犯下杀戮
Wish you were here.
真希望你在身旁
Love, daddy.
爱你的爸爸
I've never seen those before.
我从未看过这些
You planted them.
这都是你凭空捏造的
Are you trying to piss me off more?
你还想把我惹火吗
'Cause I'm sure that detective Quinn
因为我能确保奎因警探
will be displeased
会相当不高兴
When he finds out this is why you cozied up to him,
当他发现你跟他在一起
to keep tabs on daddy.
是帮助你父亲窃取情报
I didn't.
我没有
I don't know who my father is.
我不知道我父亲是谁
He is the Trinity killer.
他就是逢三杀手
And he's been sending you postcards from hell.
他一直从地狱给你寄明信片
You've been drafting on us,
你一直向他通风报信
And when you heard Lundy was on to your father,
当你听说蓝迪追踪你父亲的时候
You shot him.
你用枪射了他
I want to talk to my lawyer.
我要见我的律师
First smart thing you've said all day.
这是你今天第一件明智之举
She lied.
她说谎
Fuck yeah, she lied.
靠 她说谎
Just fucking admit it.
你♥他♥妈♥的就承认吧
You shot me and you killed Lundy.
你朝我开了枪还杀了蓝迪
She fucking used me.
她利用了我
And I fell for it.
我还为此沉沦
For her.
为了她
I'm a fuckin' asshole.
我他妈就是一傻瓜
Don't, don't do that.
别 别这样
What? Beat yourself up like that.
怎样 那样责备自己
Why the fuck not?
为什么他妈的不啊
Because I know where it gets you.
因为我知道这将会如何影响你
I was engaged to the ice truck killer.
我曾与冰柜车杀手订过婚
He cut people up,
他把人们分尸
Drained their blood,
放干♥他♥们的血
Wrapped 'em up like bloody fuckin' Christmas.
包裹成如同血淋淋的圣诞礼物
Engaged.
我居然同他订婚
As in ready to spend the rest of my life.
还打算同他共度余生
Yeah.
是的
So we can play who's a bigger asshole,
你经历的这事跟我比
But I guarantee you I'll win.
是小巫见大巫了
We're keeping Christine overnight again.
我们今天再关克里斯汀一晚
Good. Let her fuckin' rot.
好 让她烂在那
Stan Beaudry lives off the grid.
斯坦·博德里与世隔绝
A shack in the middle of nowhere.
偏僻的小屋
Lone wolf personified.
独狼的特点
He's not home.
他不在家
Or is he?
或者在
Look out for an 18-Wheeler
寻货柜车
with a tackle box on the driver's side door...
副驾驶位有工具箱
Where are you, Mr. Beaudry?
你在哪 博德里先生
Making a delivery in Jacksonville,
到杰克逊维尔送货
Due back late tomorrow.
明天晚些时候动手
Or if I leave now,
还是我现在动身
I can be in Jacksonville by midnight,
午夜到杰克逊维尔
And cut the time... and him... in half.
节省时间 干掉他
You can't just disappear all night, Dexter.
你不能就这样一夜不回家 德克斯特
Got to get home to your family.
你得到家人身边去
It's late.
已经很晚了
You can't sleep?
你怎么不睡觉
I stayed up, so we could finish our talk.
我熬夜想和你说完那件事
Can it wait?
能其它时候说吗
I have a huge day tomorrow.
我明天有很多事
No, it can't.
不行
Are the two of you?
你们有没有实质性越轨
No.
没有
No, of course not.
当然没有
It's just a huge mistake,
只是个错误
And I am so sorry.
我太抱歉了
Well, okay then.
没事了
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Shouldn't we talk about this?
我们不应该谈这件事吗
I thought we just did.
不是已经谈完了吗
You didn't say anything.
你什么也没说啊
I'm putting it behind me.
我把它忘了
Isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
不是应该这样吗
I mean, I'm glad,
是的 我很高兴
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表