I checked that against the STD registry
我核对了性病患者登记处的记录
For anyone being treated with heavy-duty meds over the last week.
过去几周被强度治疗过的性病患者
Turned up a few prostitutes and one johnny rose.
只找到些妓♥女♥和乔尼·罗斯
Good science says he's your guy.
科学证明他就是你要找得嫌犯
Okay, briefing room in five minutes.
好的 五分钟后简报室集♥合♥
Strategy meeting.
制定缉捕罪犯计划
Dexter's turned up a lead on our shooter.
德克斯特找到了嫌疑犯
Hey, Dex. Hold up.
喂 德克斯 等等
I need to be somewhere. Good work back there.
我要去个地方 找到疑犯 干得不错
This rose guy gets syphilis and fingered for murder?
这个人得了梅毒又被指认为谋杀犯
That's burning it at both ends, huh?
看来是在劫难逃了
Yeah, I really got to go. Wife, kids.
对呀 我真的要走了 家里人在等我
Come on, Dex. What do say we grab a beer this week,
德克斯 我们周末去喝酒怎样
Figure out how to come at Benny Gomez next?
想想怎么抓住贝尼·戈麦斯
Quinn! I have a life. You have a life.
奎恩 我们都有各自的生活
Just leave it alone. all right?
不要烦我 好吗
Benny Gomez.
贝尼·戈麦斯
The last place I'm gonna look is the last place I saw you.
我决定去最后见到你的地方再试试
Moment of your time, lieutenant?
你有时间吗 警督
Escuchame, Maria.
听我说 玛丽亚
Angel...
安吉尔
People will think something's up.
别人会开始怀疑你我有什么的
Something is.
本来就有
Angel, if this is about the mayor,
安吉尔 如果是关于市长那事
I had no choice.
我别无选择
I'm not angry about you taking me off the case.
我并不是气你接手我的案子
It's how you did it.
你总得给我个解释
Angel, por favor.
安吉尔 求你了
I don't even know how to act around you anymore.
我都不知道怎么跟你相处了
This isn't easy for me either.
我也没感到很轻松
Maybe we need a... break.
或许我们先暂时不要见面
Yeah, you're right.
对 我同意
It's probably for the best.
这样或许对每个人都好
So that's that.
所以 就那样吧
So that's that.
嗯 就那样吧
So?
那么...
Why are we thinking ourselves out of a good thing?
既然我们在一起 为什么要顾虑那么多呢
What do you think's going on in there?
你觉得他们在里面干什么
Who cares.
管它呢
I'm so glad you're home.
你终于等到你回家了
Hey, it's not my birthday.
今天不是我生日
Can't a girlfriend be glad her boyfriend's home?
作为女友的我看到你回家就不能高兴吗
I was gone for two days.
我就走了两天而已
I fucking love you.
我爱死你了
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Back to square one. literally.
不夸张地说 又回到了原点
Yeah?
喂
Dexter. Frank Lundy here.
德克斯特 我是弗兰克·蓝迪
The last person the world i want to hear from.
这世上我最不想联♥系♥的人
Glad to hear from you.
很高兴你打来
I need to talk to you... about trinity.
我想跟你聊聊 关于逢三杀手
I'm tired of swimming against the bureaucratic tide by myself.
我已厌倦了独自跟官僚之势抗争
Can we maybe toss a few ideas around?
也许我们能交流下关于这个案子的想法
You seem to have the dot-connecting gift.
你看起来有衔结疑点的能力
More like had.
准确说是已经有
I'm glad to help, but tonight's not really, um... optimal.
乐意之致 但今晚不太合适
I get it. New dad, new family.
我了解 结婚 为人之父
Your life has changed in so many ways.
你的生活已经有了很多改变了
Yeah, I see that now.
你这么说也是
Trinity is going to kill again. soon.
逢三杀手不久又要作案了
Another woman.
下个目标仍是女性
Older than lisa bell this time.
这次比丽莎·贝尔年长些
Somewhere out there is a woman who is going to die...
这名未知的女性将被杀害
And she'll have no idea why.
她可能到死都不知道为什么
Whoa, whoa! Watch your step there.
噢 噢 小心
Oh, hey. How cute are you?
你好 怎么这么可爱
Smell my puppy, don't you? What's his name?
它一定是闻出我身上的狗味 它叫什么名字
This is Checkers.
他叫切克
My mother was a lifelong republican.
我妈妈一生都是共和党的追随者
Well, no family's perfect.
家家都有难念的经
Indeed. What kind of pup you have?
的确 你家养的是什么狗
Um, just a mutt, but she's great with my children.
一般的狗 但它跟我的孩子相处的很好
So you must live around here, huh?
你就住附近吗
Yeah, it's such a great neighborhood. Everyone's so friendly.
对 周围环境很不错 邻居都很友好
Well, in the interest of friendly, let me help you with these.
说到友好 我来帮你拎吧
Oh, it's really okay. I'm just up there.
没事 我家不远了
So i'll take one, you take the other. Lighten the load, huh?
我拿一包 你拿另一包 轻了不少吧
I appreciate it. My arms were falling off.
非常感谢 我手都快断了
My dog won't get your puppy all riled up?
我的狗不会激怒你的狗吧
Molly? oh, god, no. She's the calmest little thing in the world.
你说莫里吗 不会 她可是世上最温顺的狗
How long have you lived around here?
你住这多久了
Uh, three years next month.
还有一个月就三年了
Oh, surprised we've never run into each other till now.
奇怪我们以前都没碰见过
I'm allen, by the way.
顺便提一下 我叫艾伦
Tarla. Tarla.
我叫塔拉 塔拉
Um, this is me. Thank you so much for your help.
我到家了 谢谢你的帮助
Sure.
没事
Great. Oh, and bye to you too, Checkers.
好的 再见 切克
Until next time.
下次见
Off you go, checkers, or whatever your name is.
你可以走了 切克 管你叫什么名字
Lundy thinks he can predict the future,
兰迪觉得自己可以预知未来
But I'm more interested in the past. My past.
但我对过去更感兴趣 我的过去
I already cleaned this. That i remember.
我已经清理过这了 这个我记得
Now it makes sense.
现在说得通了
Harry was reminding me the whole time.
哈里一直在提醒我
I was reminding myself the whole time.
我一直在提醒我自己
Hello, Benny.
又见面了 贝尼
Good-bye, Benny.
永别了 贝尼
Got to admit... pretty clever.
不得不承认 你非常狡猾
Hiding Benny Gomez like that until i could come back and get him.
藏尸藏得这么掩人耳目
You turned to the code. A core memory.
你跟着准则做的 那是核心精髓
I taught you well.
我把你调♥教♥得多好
Finding gomez was a band-aid.
解决了尸体的问题只是暂时的解脱
You're juggling family, work...
你还要在家庭事业间疲于奔命
And a dark passenger who's always got one hand on the steering wheel.
还要继续做惩处罪恶的黑暗骑士
I can do it.
我能行
I can manage... all these moving parts.
我能应付这种生活
Until you can't. Then what?
直到你精疲力竭 然后怎样
Night, dad.
晚安 爸爸
Sleep. Just one beautiful night's sleep
睡觉 只要美美的睡上一觉
Will make everything better...again.
明天将又会更美好
Fuck
糟了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表