Previously on dexter...
《嗜血法医》前情提要
Dexter morgan, good suburban husband,
德克斯特·摩根 郊区的模仿丈夫
Happy father of three...
三个孩子的父亲
Living the dream.
生活在梦境里
Daddy kills people.
爸爸杀过人
It's always the same 3 killed.
逢三杀手每次总是作案三起
A young woman in a bathtub
浴缸杀人案
Followed by a mother falling to her death
跳楼自杀案
And ending with a man getting bludgeoned.
棍击致死案
Trinity... he doesn't belong here.
逢三杀手不应该属于这里
It doesn't make sense.
这不合情理
Hi, honey. Trinity's a husband.
晚上好 亲爱的 逢三杀手已为人夫
A father. he's...
已为人父 他...
Like me.
和我一样
Lundy came to Miami to hunt this guy.
蓝迪来迈阿密就是为了抓这家伙
I think he got too close, and I think it got him killed.
我认为他快追查到凶手了才引来杀身之祸
I need a partner, Dexter. someone I can trust.
我要的是能信任的伴侣 德克斯特
Unless you can be completely honest with me,
除非你对我完全坦诚
I don't want to do this anymore.
不然我无法和你继续生活
I'm married.
我已经结婚了
Stay the hell away from my wife.
他妈的离我妻子远点
There's only one person who can help me.
只有一个人可以帮我
Arthur Mitchell. Kyle Butler.
我是亚瑟·米切尔 我是凯尔·巴特勒
Four walls, one heart.
"心灵的庇护所"
We build homes for the homeless.
我们为无家可归之人建福利房♥
Still so much to learn about handling the kids
我还有很多要向他学习
and the wife.
如何与孩子和妻子相处
Choose your weapon. Or maybe not.
挑一把你的"武器" 或者都不要
Kill him now.
快杀了他
No more confessions, no more good deeds,
再也没有忏悔 没有善行
And no more fucking remorse.
甚至没有该死的悔恨
This isn't how you die.
这不该这么死去的
It's been my dad's baby for years.
多年来 这都是我爸的宝贝车
Fucking hate you! fucking asshole!
我恨死你了 他妈的混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck...
你♥他♥妈♥的...
Off of him!
快放开他
I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance.
见鬼的 我早该有机会就杀了你的
Did you and my father have a romantic relationship?
你和我父亲有过恋爱关系吗
I was one of his girlfriends,
如果你要这样问的话
if that's what you're asking.
我曾是他的众多女友之一
There were others?
还有其他人吗
Laura Moser, my mother.
劳拉·摩莎 我的生母
You remember now? I have a brother.
你想起来了吗 我还有个哥哥
Watch your mom die...
亲眼目睹自己的母亲被杀害
It's all right, little guy. You're safe now.
没事了 孩子 你安全了
Arthur!
亚瑟
Oh, my god. the boys begin the cycle.
天啊 这些男孩才是杀戮的开始
If I can make the police think
如果我误导警方
the trinity killer is someone else,
以为逢三杀手另有其人
Arthur's all mine.
那么亚瑟就是我的掌中之物了
Stan Beaudry.
斯坦·博德里
A decoy.
他是个诱饵
I just need to make sure the police find Arthur's dna.
这样就能确保警方能找到亚瑟的DNA
Stan Beaudry is now the trinity killer.
从而推断斯坦·博德里才是逢三杀手
I killed Lundy. Waitno!
我杀了蓝迪 等等 不要
Don't, don't!
住手
Who are you, Kyle?
你是何方神圣 凯尔
What is it you want?
你有何企图
Hello...
你好啊
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
Dexter S04E12 The getaway.
《嗜血法医》第四季大结局 "逃亡之路"
He knows my name, occupation.
他知道我的名字和工作
He can find out about my family.
他可以由此追查到我的家人
My family.
我的家人
What the hell have I done?
我竟然露了马脚
I'm sorry, sir. You're on the wrong floor.
不好意思 先生 你走错了楼层
No, it's exactly the right floor.
这正是我要来的地方
We should talk somewhere else.
我们该找个其他地方谈谈
Somewhere private...
找个隐秘的地方吗
So you can extort money from the trinity killer?
以便于你从逢三杀手那里勒索钱财吗
So what do you want?
你想怎样
I want you to disappear from my life.
我要你从我的生活中消失
Like a ghost.
你就像个鬼魂
A really annoying ghost.
令人厌恶而阴魂不散的鬼魂
And you'll disappear from my life?
那你也会从我生活中消失吗
I couldn't care less about your life.
我一点也不在乎你的生活
Or death.
抑或是你的死活
Unless you get in my way.
除非你妨碍到我了
If I were you, I'd give up vigilante-ism.
如果我是你 我就不会做"义务警员"
You're not very good at it.
因为你并不擅长这些
Good-bye...
后会有期
Dexter Morgan.
德克斯特·摩根
He's right. I screwed up.
他说的对 我把一切都搞砸了
I let it come to this.
是我把他引来的
But no more.
但一切都将到此为止
No fucking more.
到此为止
Morgan.
摩根
Come on, Quinn. Not today.
奎恩 别今天找我麻烦啊
Jesus, Morgan, middle of the day, you're out again?
摩根 你又想中午就早退吗
Yeah, I have some secondary analysis to do
是的 关于凯尔·巴特勒案件
on the Kyle Butler case.
还有些后续调查要做
There's a spatter report on Christine Hill's suicide
你桌上有份克莉丝汀·希尔的
sitting on your desk, you even look at it?
自杀血液分♥析♥报告 你有弄吗
I don't need to. It's a cut-and-dry suicide.
不需要 不是已经定案为自杀了吗
Yeah, but you have to sign off on it.
但你得签字批准才行
That's how it worksyou sign off, case closed.
那是我们的工作 你签好字才能结案
It gets put in a file cabinet
才能归类到档案柜里去
So I don't have to think about it or hear about it
所以我不想再跟你浪费口舌
oOr be fucking reminded of. I'll get to it.
或是提醒你了 我会写的
What, when you're done chasing tail?
要等你这个案子分♥析♥完吗
You do not want to question my loyalty to my family, Quinn.
你没资格质疑我对家庭的忠诚 奎恩
Not today.
至少今天不行
Do your fucking job!
你♥他♥妈♥的做好你分内的事
Great. Fucking mess.
好极了 真♥他♥妈♥的一团糟
Do you even have a plan here?
你难道连计划也没有吗
Follow him and look for an opportunity.
跟踪着他并伺机而动
What if he keeps on driving?
如果他一直开车呢
Then I keep on driving.
那我就一直跟着
It's Rita. Don't answer it.
是丽塔的 别接
Could be important, about the baby or something.
可能是什么重要的事 也许和孩子有关
Hey, you.
干嘛
I have something very important to say.
我有些重要的事要说
Everything okay?
没事吧
I want my honeymoon with you
我想和你去度蜜月
This weekend.
这个周末
It's not really a good time.
但现在貌似不太合适吧
It's a perfect time.
这个时间正好
Astor and Cody will be in Disney World.
到时爱斯特和柯迪会在迪士尼乐园
With Paul's parents. I know, I remember.
我想起来了 保罗的父母会照看他们
And Harrison will be with us, but it'll still be romantic.
哈里森和我们一起去 不过还是浪漫的哦
I think it's... fantastic.
我认为这太棒了
Great. I'll start booking flights and a hotel-
好的 那我就开始订飞机票和酒店咯
Hey! Gotta go.
你 挂了
What the... fuck, man!
靠 搞什么啊
Told you not to answer it.
跟你说了 别接电♥话♥
I'll deal with it later.
我等会会去处理的
The messes are piling up.
局面越来越混乱了
Isolated. no security. Perfect.
独自一人 没有保安 绝佳的机会
Gotta risk it.
我必须冒次险
May be the only opportunity I get.
这也许是我唯一的机会了
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表