If i fall asleep, it's over.
再睡着我就完了
And i'm not talking concussion.
别说什么脑震荡了
If they find benny in my car, it's lethal injection time.
如果他们在我车上发现本尼 我就得玩儿完
Cody, you butt-breath, stay away from my stuff!
科迪 你个讨厌鬼 别动我东西
If ever there was a reason to take a personal day,
如果请假要理由的话t
This is it.
这总算的上
I'm okay.
我没事
But I love having someone to worry about me.
但有人关心的感觉真好
Good, 'cause that's exactly what I'm doing.
真好 那正是我能做的
Who else needs a kiss?
还有谁要亲一个的
I'm good.
我就算了
How about a hug?
不如我们抱抱
What's the matter?
怎么啦
Uh, just a little sore from the accident still.
就是车祸后还有点痛
You got in an accident?
你出车祸啦
Anyone die?
有人死吗
Just a little fender bender.
只是小事故
No one died.
没有死人
There's my cab.
出租车来了
Dexter, why can't you just call in?
德克斯特 干嘛不请假
And what? take a vacation day?
干嘛请假 去度假啊
I'd rather do that when we can all go to disneyworld.
还是等我们去迪斯尼的时候再说吧
Disneyworld!
迪斯尼也
I'm fine.
我没事的
I got to go to work.
得上班去了
And i need one slow day at the job
今天没谋杀案
Where nobody gets murdered.
可以消极怠工
I already have a killer to clean up after.
还有个杀手等我收拾残局
Me.
就是我本人咯
Hay cafe con leche in the kitchen.
厨房♥有咖啡
I'll grab some at work.
我到办公室再喝好了
Got to make sure to get there before you do.
我得赶在你之前到
Don't want to arouse suspicion.
不想惹人怀疑啊
Speaking of arousing...
说到惹人
You keep this up, there goes your head start.
再这样你来不及了
What if we showed up together, hmm?
要是我们一起出现会怎样
What's the worst that could happen?
最糟会怎样
Better get to the station.
得去车站了
Yeah, I should get in the shower.
是 我得洗澡先
You've got a ten-minute head start.
你有十分钟时间可以走我前面
Make it 20 just to be safe.
最好是二十分钟
You should...
你该
Leave your hair down.
把头发披着吧
It's beautiful.
那样很美
Yes, Ray's tow yard, 15th, right?
十五号♥雷氏拖车场 对吧
Dexter?
德克斯特
Car trouble?
车出问题啦
I--little accident.
小事故而已
It's my fault. I'm a knucklehead.
驾驶失误 我脑袋短路啦
You got a minute?
能不能说句话
I'd like to pick your brain.
我有问题想请教
I need to get over to the motor pool
我得在他们
Before they run out of loaners or something.
把车贷出去之前赶到拖车场
I need to pick up.
还要去拿东西
Not a problem. I'll walk with you.
没关系啊 我们一起走
uh... yeah, I do have a minute.
行 我有时间
Just want to follow up on that crime scene investigation
只是想跟你谈下昨天的
From the other day.
犯罪现场调查
Lisa bell?
丽莎·贝尔
lisa bell?
丽莎·贝尔
The girl in the bathtub.
死在浴缸里的那个女孩
Right! uh...of course.
哦 当然可以
The trinity killer's most recent victim.
逢三杀手最新的受害人
if my theory holds.
如果我的想法没错
You sure you're okay?
你确定自己没事吗
I'm just, uh, tired. Long night.
我只是有点累 漫长的一夜
What can I tell you about Lisa Bell?
关于丽莎·贝尔 你想知道些什么
You run across any hair or fiber
在你发现的第二份血样里
In that second blood sample you found?
你有没有找到任何毛发或纤维
Nothing yet.
还没有
Really is kismet, you know?
天命如此 对吧
kismet?
天命
fate.
是缘分
I mean, if trinity had struck in buffalo
如果逢三杀手袭击的是一头水牛
Instead of miami, i wouldn't have access
而不是迈阿密 那么我就见不到
To a blood guy of your caliber.
你这样才华横溢的血液分♥析♥师
well, thanks...for that.
谢谢
But the person that you should really be talking to
但你真正应该谈谈的人
Is my sister.
是我妹妹
She's lead on lisa bell.
她负责丽莎·贝尔的案子
see?
看见没
Already putting good ideas in my head.
已经给我出了好主意
Kismet.
天命如此
More like self-preservation.
更像是自保
Last thing i need right now is frank lundy,
现在我需要的人是弗兰克·蓝迪
Rock star fbi profiler
FBI的明星探员
Standing between me and benny gomez.
站在我和贝尼·戈麦斯中间
No crime scene tape, no coroner's van.
没有犯罪现场的录像 没有法医的大篷车
That bodes well.
这预示着一切安好
Unless s.w.a.t.'s lying in wait for me.
除非反恐特警组正等着我上钩
Ah!
啊
The bag's still there.
包裹还在那儿
Wait, a bag.
等等 只有一个
Not the six it takes to hold a body.
这不是装尸体的那6个包裹
My kill tools.
我的杀人工具
If they're here and benny isn't,
既然它们在这儿 而贝尼不在
He must have been thrown from the car.
他肯定是被甩出车了
I have to get to the crash site.
我要到翻车地点去
Shit!
见鬼
Shit!
见鬼
Morgan.
摩根
dexter, i need you at a crime scene.
德克斯特 我需要你赶到一个犯罪现场
Someone found the body.
有人发现了尸体
oh, you make it sound so easy.
说起来容易
vizcaya reef hotel.
维斯卡亚珊瑚酒店
just one murder-free day, miami.
我只请求迈阿密
That's all i asked for.
能有无凶杀案的一天
On my way.
我就去
okay, i need you there asap.
好的 你尽快赶到那里
This is high priority.
这个案子必须优先处理
one stop first. higher priority.
先放一放这个案子 因为有更优先的事情
If that one stop doesn't give me benny gomez,
如果找不到贝尼·戈麦斯
I'll be running out of options.
我将别无选择
all right, let's get moving.
好吧 我们出发
Yale, soderquist, morgan, quinn...
耶鲁 叟达奎斯特 摩根 奎恩
sarge, i'm working a lead on the lisa bell case.
警司 我正在负责丽莎·贝尔的案子
I have to where the hell's quinn?
我必须... 奎恩在哪里
here. i'm here.
这里 我在这里
not for long.
还没久等
Another tourist caught a bullet.
又有一个游客遇害了
You do what you have to do with the bell case,
你尽力负责贝尔的案子吧
But check in, we may need you at the hotel.
登记一下 我们可能需要你去酒店
okay.
好的
you came up with something on our case?
我们的案子你有什么发现吗
yeah. yeah.
是的
While you were looking for your panties
当你和妓♥女♥潇洒好后
On some chickie-do's floor.
找裤子时
Frances, hey, deb.
弗朗西斯 嗨 我是黛布
Were you able to pull anything up
你能找找
On that 30-year-old homicide i was asking you about?
我问过的那个30岁的杀人犯的资料吗
剧集 | 嗜血法医(2006) | 导航列表